Show off your latest purchases

My keyboard would break the HDD... Ask @Charger

What do you mean like it has flex?

if I dropped my keyboard on my desk it would probably put a hole in my desk(hollow ikea top) lol

if I dropped my keyboard on my desk it would probably put a hole in my desk(hollow ikea top) lol

I have a hollow core dorr as my desk top so I feel ya.

thats creative. My old desk would break if I put monitors on the ends so I had to put supports on it. I knew it wouldnt make it to my new home in reno so I turned it into a box for my JBL GT 15in. Problems solved.

Solid particle board. Doesn't like scratches on the top finish stuff though.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

thats creative. My old desk would break if I put monitors on the ends so I had to put supports on it. I knew it wouldnt make it to my new home in reno so I turned it into a box for my JBL GT 15in. Problems solved.

Solid particle board. Doesn't like scratches on the top finish stuff though.

Im building a new one which will have a 1/4in red oak plywood veneer as the top. Its going to stain up real nice!

I bought this
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/281518621831

Twice.

To replace the middle fan on my Gigabyte 7970 Ghz... I first ordered a 3pin version of it... A month later, I finally receive it, goes to install it, only to realize that the middle fan, which I need to change because it failed, is two pin.

I had "looked" at it before ordering, saw a 3pin connector... that was just for the fan on the side. I was apparently wrong in assuming that all the fans would be using the same connector on a GPU. All my hate.

Now I have to wait another month to get a 2pin...

Oh well, at least now I also have a 3pin fan in case a different fan fails too.

(the fan I got also look exactly like a gigabyte fan, with the gigabyte sticker on it and all that, even though there's no indication of that on ebay)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I bought this

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/281518621831

Twice.

To replace the middle fan on my Gigabyte 7970 Ghz... I first ordered a 3pin version of it... A month later, I finally receive it, goes to install it, only to realize that the middle fan, which I need to change because it failed, is two pin.

I had "looked" at it before ordering, saw a 3pin connector... that was just for the fan on the side. I was apparently wrong in assuming that all the fans would be using the same connector on a GPU. All my hate.

Now I have to wait another month to get a 2pin...

Oh well, at least now I also have a 3pin fan in case a different fan fails too.

the two/three pin isnt an issue, take the plastic plug off of the old one and put it on the new one and ignore the yellow wire. Just make sure that there is some sort of tape over the yellow wire.

Iron Maiden's newest album. 

ybL2Nwd.jpg

WkdHoch.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I got a Roccat Lua as a secondary gaming mouse (or rather for my laptop)

9ygn-800.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

A asus ne us 7 2012, my first android device and loving it so far, fits perfectly in my hand and feels good gonna use it for school since we arent allowed to use laptops anymore in practical classes.

(Phone you no allow upload? So google the name for looks guys)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

DSCF6346.jpgDSCF6356.jpgDSCF6352.jpgDSCF6353.jpgDSCF6357.jpgDSCF6349.jpgDSCF6343.jpg

Pretty good pics for a 100$ waterproof camera eh?
other than the last one :(

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

:) time to break out those 5/0's !!!

246nvjo.jpg

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset

Titties for days. While i don't give a shit about special editions for most things when it comes to 3DS games i hate having non physical copies.

Purchasing such retarded products is pathetic.

Iron Maiden's newest album. 

ybL2Nwd.jpg

WkdHoch.jpg

ooohhh how is it, have not bought one since rock in rio cd

lives on

BAKABT

ooohhh how is it, have not bought one since rock in rio cd

Pretty good. Though I do prefer some of their older stuff still. But the production value that goes into the CD and the casing is wonderful, really high quality and worth the £14 I paid. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Pretty good. Though I do prefer some of their older stuff still. But the production value that goes into the CD and the casing is wonderful, really high quality and worth the £14 I paid. 

cool properly go down town and buy one tomorrow 

lives on

BAKABT

Purchasing such retarded products is pathetic.

ignoring the fan service (of which there is a fucking lot) Senran Kagura games are perfectly good on their own. Dismissing a game as stupid and devoid of any worth just becasue of the way in which its is portrayed is stupid.

Now concerning shit that i have bought recently. A Wacom Intuos tablet for playing Osu. So much better than trying to play with a mouse and keyboard.

post-20323-0-39052200-1441637861.jpg

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Finally bought some of theeese...

DSC_1151_zpshpateewy.jpg

So that I can finally get rid of all of theeeese...

DSC_1150_zpsdu00u8tx.jpg

Spoiler

CPU: i7 7700k. MOBO: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon. RAM: 32Gb DDR4 Team Group Dark Pro 3k . GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTWx2. Storage: 64GB SSD, 250GB SSD,480GB SSD, 1.5TB HDD. PSU: EVGA Supanova 750W G2. Case: NZXT H440 Matte Black. Screens: Acer Predator X34 @ 100Hz & AOC 24" G2460F 144hz. KB: Logi G810 Orion Sprectrum. Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB Audio: Edifier S550's & ASTRO A50's. Console Peasant?: PS4 & XBone.

ignoring the fan service (of which there is a fucking lot) Senran Kagura games are perfectly good on their own. Dismissing a game as stupid and devoid of any worth just becasue of the way in which its is portrayed is stupid.

Now concerning shit that i have bought recently. A Wacom Intuos tablet for playing Osu. So much better than trying to play with a mouse and keyboard.

Draw me like one of your French girls.

post-246582-14416803968146_thumb.jpg

2 of these Bad Boys Installed in my Spine!

[emoji322]Cost: $890,000 total[emoji322]for Hospital Stay and the Surgery[emoji95]