Reasons i hate living in uk

Gammawolf

BUT: its boring in almost every country if you are raised there. People like germany, i think its a pile of crap.

People like El Paso, it's more of a PoS than Germany.

I dunno bout you but these are fun to drive.

ford-raptor-1.jpg

So much awesome. So American. So big. :)

I've never driven one of those but I think I'd rather take a nice Toyota out onto the desert like this :)

Imperial-Toyota-Hulix-Dakar-Rally-Livery

I think it still has the 3.0L diesel engine :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Well that all depends on your skillset, experience and personality :P

Within the next few years I'm aiming to get a business mortage and look into buying a car garage, I've seen some nice ones at around £80-100,000 leasehold.

Will you employ me ;P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

2  the roads: they so small that they cause loads of traffic and you can't drive muscle cars here or you would be hogging the roads and parking spaces

You want to drive fast in a straight line? Go somewhere else then. Ireland/UK have some of the best driving roads because they are so small. Smaller cars make for a much bettering car cornering experience and that is what makes for a great driving experience on the right road.

(start video @ 1 minute)

I know this is technically Ireland but our countries are very very similar and Antrim is apart of the UK.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I love when other people complain about immigrants. 

Meanwhile in Switzerland it's 24%.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Wait wait wait.

I've had a look at prices in Germany and Netherlands, and I'm damn envious of the almost outright cheap prices there.

And I'm also living in Europe

I'm comparing to the US.

ASUS GTX 780 US: $520

ASUS GTX 780 NL: €450=$600

Meanwhile in Switzerland...

Ever heard about immigrants in The Netherlands?

I'm comparing to the US.

ASUS GTX 780 US: $520

ASUS GTX 780 NL: €450=$600

Well obviously, I don't think they even pay taxes half the time.

I'd be perfectly happy with NL prices, in Europe, at leats in my country we make enough money to afford those. Maybe consider it extra for the actually sensible return policies. You always have the right to return it, even if it work IIRC.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

not exactly because GCSE's arent worth shit in real world. sorry.

Not on their own but they are stepping stones, I'm 25 and I'm enrolled onto college this September at two colleges to retake my English, Maths, Biology and a Double Science Award at Lincoln because the RAF (which is my plan B ) don't accept equivilents. I need 3 C's minimum for my chosen trade.

A lot of companies are actually requesting GCSE results now so they are actually worth something because if you don't have them then you won't be getting very far in life.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Ever heard about immigrants in The Netherlands?

Well here it's 24%, and over there?

EDIT:

It says 11% for Netherlands on Wikipedia.

Will you employ me ;P

Once again depends on your skillset, experience and personality though in my opinion I do value personality higher than most companies :)

There is no particular order there is no worse to least worse or other way round 

1 the cities: they are ugly there's no sense of architecture all they build is ugly concrete buildings

2  the roads: they so small that they cause loads of traffic and you can't drive muscle cars here or you would be hogging the roads and parking spaces

3  tea drinking obsession: i hate the obsession here it i get offended when other countries talk about this stereotype which is true 

4 The EU: i hate having another country make laws for this country

5 the government: something that all UK resident would agree with me with this the all the government not one of them do something goof for the country but instead make the country worse 

6  English football obsession: here everyone that plays football here just sweats it and takes it too seriously 

7 lack of variety in the countryside: i don't hate the country side its self here but i hate the lack of variety of country side here in the UK all it is just fields and no rocky mountains and just lake's surrounded by fields

8 the girls: most of them are ugly you would rarely see decent looking ones and very rarely see good looking ones (i don't really care about girls it just something i see all the time)

9 The immigrants: this country is over run with them taking all the jobs some areas in my city feel like another country because of the amount of immigrants 

10 boring food: most of foods here are just boring cakes, biscuits and scones well anything that's made from wheat are the boring foods but i do like a Sunday roast and fish and chips 

That's it if i think of more i will add it

and before you say  leave the country i am only 13 and i can't wait till i get my degrees and get enough money to go and live in Canada

If you're talking about this shit in UK. Just imagine shit in India..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Not on their own but they are stepping stones, I'm 25 and I'm enrolled onto college this September at two colleges to retake my English, Maths, Biology and a Double Science Award at Lincoln because the RAF (which is my plan B) don't accept equivilents. I need 3 C's minimum for my chosen trade.

A lot of companies are actually requesting GCSE results now so they are actually worth something because if you don't have them then you won't be getting very far in life.

true, but the specific qualifications aren't worth much, i completely failed IT because it was all coursework, and i hated it, not i'm working in an IT job, maintaining servers, building PC's and all that, just off my other 10 GCSE's (im on an apprenticeship) so like you said i used them as stepping stones, but he was blabbing on about Seperate science ACTUALLY MEANING SOMETHING and i did seperate science... look where it's got me... NOTHING to do with science xD GCSE's are a joke honestly

well here it's 24%, and over there?

It says 11% for Netherlands on Wikipedia.

Didn't know that :o but 24% is just too much!

Didn't know that :o but 24% is just too much!

lol see.

THEY BE TEKIN OUR JERBS!

lol see.

THEY BE TEKIN OUR JERBS!

On the way there ;)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

On the way there ;)

you probably shouldn't. :P

There is no particular order there is no worse to least worse or other way round 

1 the cities: they are ugly there's no sense of architecture all they build is ugly concrete buildings

3  tea drinking obsession: i hate the obsession here it i get offended when other countries talk about this stereotype which is true 

4 The EU: i hate having another country make laws for this country

5 the government: something that all UK resident would agree with me with this the all the government not one of them do something goof for the country but instead make the country worse 

6  English football obsession: here everyone that plays football here just sweats it and takes it too seriously 

7 lack of variety in the countryside: i don't hate the country side its self here but i hate the lack of variety of country side here in the UK all it is just fields and no rocky mountains and just lake's surrounded by fields

8 the girls: most of them are ugly you would rarely see decent looking ones and very rarely see good looking ones (i don't really care about girls it just something i see all the time)

9 The immigrants: this country is over run with them taking all the jobs some areas in my city feel like another country because of the amount of immigrants 

10 boring food: most of foods here are just boring cakes, biscuits and scones well anything that's made from wheat are the boring foods but i do like a Sunday roast and fish and chips 

That's it if i think of more i will add it

and before you say  leave the country i am only 13 and i can't wait till i get my degrees and get enough money to go and live in Canada

1 : Tell that to my architect friend London has fine examples of modern style and has collections such as the globe and big ben.

2 : Welcome to the world more people are driving and its causing congestion everywhere.

3 : A stereotype of your own people, most people I know prefer coffee.

4 : Fair enough the EU has brought benefits to most countries but you are free to take it as you will.

5 : Fair enough if you feel your government hasn't done anything for you that is your choice.

6 : Most people not everyone.

7 : Go to a trip to scotland if you want to see the mountains (hey your thread is why I hate the UK)

8 : Depends on where you live.

9 : England has largely been a multicultural nation thanks to the empire please don't become one of those fools who thinks their culture is being threatened by immigrants.

10:You hate the boring foods and hate multiculturalism you realise you can have a diverse selection of food thanks to the large variety of cultures.

Honestly your points are what I would expect from a 13 year old. Terribly thought out and pretty poor.

FYI if you want to move to Canada stay away from Toronto it has a huge multicultural populace. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

1. I find british girls to be very pretty, love the accent.

2. you forgot no gun ownership

3. (I've heard this from people living there before) if someone breaks into your house and you beat them up, your more likely to get arrested then they are. Which is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

4. All governments suck, not just yours, sorry for your pain.

you live in a country where a civillian kicked a terrorist who was ON FIRE, in the nuts. I'd call that pretty badass, if that happened in the US it would be all over the lib/dem news media (or just, the media) as a horrible example of how we're horrible people and need to apoligise/surrender to the rest of the world.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hopefully going there to explore soon though not sure when

Main problem is whether its hard to emigrate or not and also find work to support myself

Australia is a great place, especially Melbourne. On the news today they had a story on British people moving to Australia and how they are all moving to this one town in Queensland which is now full of English people.

Australia is a great place, especially Melbourne. On the news today they had a story on British people moving to Australia and how they are all moving to this one town in Queensland which is now full of English people.

Not uncommon for ex pat's to congregate together look at the costa del sol, its practically britain in spain.

3. (I've heard this from people living there before) if someone breaks into your house and you beat them up, your more likely to get arrested then they are. Which is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

you live in a country where a civillian kicked a terrorist who was ON FIRE, in the nuts. I'd call that pretty badass, if that happened in the US it would be all over the lib/dem news media (or just, the media) as a horrible example of how we're horrible people and need to apoligise/surrender to the rest of the world.

1) you do realise there isn't just a british accent right, accents in the UK are probably more diverse than the US

2) Just NO, we don't want gun ownership like the US, and actually the UK does have licensed gun ownership for citizens

3) Anecdotal at best from a couple of incidents which got coverage in the press, Look up castle doctrine for the UK

as for the the the bloke who kicked the guy in the nuts, he was scottish, and things are awkward between the scottish and the rest of the UK atm, but I think most people have a secret pride in the scottish so it wasn't exactly seen as anything unusual.

1) you do realise there isn't just a british accent right, accents in the UK are probably more diverse than the US

2) Just NO, we don't want gun ownership like the US, and actually the UK does have licensed gun ownership for citizens

3) Anecdotal at best from a couple of incidents which got coverage in the press, Look up castle doctrine for the UK

as for the the the bloke who kicked the guy in the nuts, he was scottish, and things are awkward between the scottish and the rest of the UK atm, but I think most people have a secret pride in the scottish so it wasn't exactly seen as anything unusual.

1. Meh, they sound better than our women regardless lol.

2. Continue being a sheep then

3. Just what I've heard, to be honest the same thing has happened over here because "oh well your life wasn't in danger" bullcrap. People need to stop defending criminals lol.

And the scottish are awesome. Not sure why all the tension. At least yall can go to other countries without having to pretend to be Canadian to avoid being hated on lol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Meanwhile in Switzerland it's 24%.

I don't know exactly why would that be, but is it because of low income taxes or something related? I've heard a lot of rich people move there due to something related to taxes. I'm not exactly sure, but is this correct, of have I been fed with sh*t?

Don't start one of these arguments again... We Europeans don't have the same mentality that you must own a gun to "protect yourself" and the laws regarding firearms are much stricter, and thus gun crimerate is much lower when compared to US. In most European countries you can own a gun for hunting, target practicing or collecting, though. Correct me in case of misinformation.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Reasons I like living in the UK.

1. Tea

2. Countryside

3. London Cab

4. Traditions

5. Rich Tea biscuits

6. Massive variety of people

7. Rowan Atkinson

8. Top Gear UK

9. The Weather

10. Canary Wharf

The weather??? from what I heard the weather in the UK is always gloomy and depressing.