Reasons i hate living in uk

Gammawolf

When comparing statistics between two countries such as ours, you have to take alot more into account than just raw numbers. For instance the population difference between the two countries. The number you need to look at is number of violent crimes per person, so a fraction of, for every X number of people, X violent crimes were commited

The point still stands however, your laws prevent the average law abiding citizen from accessing a means with which to protect themselves from someone who obviously doesn't care about the laws.

And if the issue is that the crime rate would go up dramatically if you did legalize personal ownership of a firearm, that's less the guns fault and more your countrymen for having tempers.

Today in America, roughly 60 million gun owners didn't kill anyone, and didn't go on a rampage.

Ofcourse you have to adjust for population sizes but once you have the raw statistics its easier to actually do that.

You say that it prevents the average law abiding citizen from protecting themselves, well maybe with lethal force, but if you use that kind of logic you'd expect criminals to be embolden without fear of immediate consequences and crime would be rampant, weirdly its not.

Crime rate would go up if the widespread legalization of firearms was permitted (remember its perfectly legal to own a firmarm in the UK if you have a licence and just usage, we're just far more strict on the type of guns that can easily be concealed such as handguns) not because of "tempers" but because a gun gives someone power over others heck it doesn't even have to be loaded, heck it doesn't even have to be real people have committed robbery while pretending to have a hidden firearm in their pocket.

So what out of 60 million people not one of them went on a rampage today, some of them probably did kill someone based on the 2012 stats for the US its roughly one homicide per hour where the cause was firearms

Let's get this straight. You are 13, so really, you won't have a solid understanding of politics, heck, I'm 17 and I don't fully get politics, neither do most of my teachers, so you can't say the government is useless. I personally abhore some of their moves, such as to do with education, but most of the time they are Okay. I am a strong supporter of the EU. I took part in a euros cola trip, and let me tell you now, if you ever get the opportunity, take it. I met so many nice, kind people the same age as me, and all of us realised that the EU is for bringing people together, not causing foolish people like you to hear what your parents talk about and what you read in biased newspapers and take on that opinion.

Another point is that the countryside is incredible. If you ever actually venture out to see places like north wales and snowdonia and the Llyn peninsula, as well as the Peak District, Lake District, the Scottish highlands, you would understand how beautiful this country is.

I do partially agree with the roads, but that is because of the Thatcherian era, where money was not pumped into the road infrastructure. It is nothing to do with today's government.

Food wise, curry is English, in case you didn't know, and that is heavenly.

Sport wise, get over it. I'm from the most successful footballing city in the country, where football is almost a religion, and I love it, but I don't get obsessed over it. I know people who hate it, and they just ignore it, it isn't too difficult.

I personally think there is a broad mixture of women in the UK. There are good looking people in any country, as well as ugly people, that is up to your choice who you are interested in.

I like tea, but I couldn't drink it all the time.

When it comes to immigration, just shut up. Don't even open that can of worms.

Nowhere is perfect kiddo, now get up from your chair, get on a bike, go for a ride into the countryside up some hills and down some dales, and see what this country is all about. Canada isn't perfect, I have relatives there and they complain about it as much as you complain about the UK, so don't think it's any better than here, just because you watch linus and he is from Canada.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Do you live in london?

Nah, US. I'm in a long distance relationship. She comes to visit me quite often. But it's not all bad in the UK. You guys have free healthcare and I imagine you don't pay as much as we do in the US for internet but I could be wrong on the Internet part.

I love biscuits.

And biscuits.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

you have no respect for woman... its not just about looks

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

8 the girls: most of them are ugly you would rarely see decent looking ones and very rarely see good looking ones (i don't really care about girls it just something i see all the time)

This is wrong wrong wrong, at least where I come from...

Pilates

The weather??? from what I heard the weather in the UK is always gloomy and depressing.

Nope the weather has been like 30 degrees in England, and like 26 here in NI for the past 4-5 days, the whole country has basically taken to the beach haha

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

The weather  :P

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Didn't know that :o but 24% is just too much!

I am an immigrant.... In the Netherlands..... :D

But I was here since I was 4 years old and I mastered the language perfectly and without accent, one of few immigrants who can do that.

Also completely entrenched in the culture, I am drunk as I type this. (Yes, Dutch drink a lot)

2) Some of the best driving roads exist here, no idea why you are so desperate for a 'muscle' car, European and Japanese cars are a lot more fun on our roads... and in general.

Nice post btw. There are some amazing roads on the West of Scotland.

282462_10150338388069458_671544457_97511

point number 8 tells us all something is wrong with you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Reasons I like living in the UK.

1. Tea

2. Countryside

3. London Cab

4. Traditions

5. Rich Tea biscuits

6. Massive variety of people

7. Rowan Atkinson

8. Top Gear UK

9. The Weather

10. Canary Wharf

I simply do not understand people who like Rich Tea biscuits, the digestive is clearly superior. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

The weather??? from what I heard the weather in the UK is always gloomy and depressing.

Pretty much and that's perfect. Rain > Sun.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I simply do not understand people who like Rich Tea biscuits, the digestive is clearly superior. 

JC-1.jpg

You watch yourself there!

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

We still arguing that England is a beautiful place to live?

Nice post btw. There are some amazing roads on the West of Scotland.

282462_10150338388069458_671544457_97511

I was to Scotland before :D It was only for 2 days to visist my cousin in college (University), but Scotland is such a amazing place.

I was to Scotland before :D It was only for 2 days to visist my cousin in college (University), but Scotland is such a amazing place.

I love Scotland, I go there at least once a year usually always Edinburgh but even that is beautiful.

Both are wrong

Chocolate Disgestive, specifically dark chocolate

Now make me a cuppa

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Both are wrong

Now make me a cuppa

Funny you should say that. Sat at my desk at work with a cuppa and a packet in my drawer.

Both are wrong

Now make me a cuppa

....... Now im going to have to go shopping.

Funny you should say that. Sat at my desk at work with a cuppa and a packet in my drawer.

winternet.jpg?1318992465

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

aye they're great with some soft cheese.

Why thank you kind sir! Going to print this and put it on my sticker wall!

Be careful or I will make you win two internets!

I love Scotland, I go there at least once a year usually always Edinburgh but even that is beautiful.

Well your in the UK, you can go to scottland in a snap of a finger. Me being in the US its one of those special moments xD.