Star citizen: Quadro Chivalry (An "short movie" or book idea)

REDOING THINGS! Please Bear with me!
It just hit me, We don't have a freaking Backstory to the UOLTT! DAMMIT! ill make one up.....i cant do this without one.

What and who is Quadro Chivalry?

Its a Small Org (i made up) Founded(?) by Four Great friends and is the ...um.."father Org" To UOLTT...maybe? :P

What will the Story about QC be about?

The Story i´m planing will take part during a Key moment for QC.

Unofficial UOLTT/Quadro Chivalry Backstory: XX Years ago, Before the Conglomerate was establish´t(?) There were four friends...No! Four men! Men who shared the same Passion! A Passion for Technology and progression! They Believed in Unity trough diversity!(?) and in unity of men and woman who shared the same passion as they did, The leader, a man with great charisma and Strength, This man was known as Limegro  "Technomancer" Sebastian a "retired" old man who ones served as an Admiral of the UEE´s 212´s Marine Strike Force, He server the Army for over XX years but after the events of (INSERT A LORE FRIENDLY WAR) Limegro left the Army, saying he was going to "retire" but in truth he was tired of pointless war for a "greater future for humanity" a "Excuse"often used back in the days when waging war against aliens for territory. During his service in the army he had a young disciple who he taught everything he knew about Ships, machinery and technology in general, this man was Tarawh, a "giant" for his age and an extraordinary Fighter pilot, although Direct and somewhat scary at times, he was a kind man with an open heart and many loved him. 

Short (made up) Bio: Work in progress!

Limegro "Technomancer" Sebastian: (Linus Media Group) a XX year old "Retired" Fleet Admiral of the UEE Marines and a Genius who loved Machinery, now the leader of the Quadro Chivalry, often called Uncle Lime.
Ixi "TBA" TBA: a XX year young man and the second in command and old acquaintance to Lime and Best friend with Tarawh and "Blade", he joined Limegro´s Fleet a year before Lime retired and left the army together with him for unknown reasons.
Tarawh "Slickshot(?)" TBA: The young XX year old hotheaded Ace pilot and the disciple of Limegro, 2 meter tall and full of muscle, He caught Limegro´s attention way back in Flight school and after an early graduation at the age of 20, he joined Limegro´s Fleet trough a recommendation by Limegro himself, when Limegro "retired" he followed him because there was no point sticking around.
Code name: Blades of Grass (TBA TBA TBA TBA): a XX yeard young man who went to the same Academy as Ixi, but when Ixi graduated "Blade" continued his studies in Politics and Business management(???), after he was done he worked in the UEE Advocacy for short awhile and climbed rapidly in rank until he was scouted by Ixi, it was thanks to "blade"´s knowledge and contacts they were able to Establish Quadro Chivalry in a short manner of time with a solid founding and equipment. 

The fan-fiction Short movie/ Book

The episode should be about an ambush towards a small high value and secret transportation fleet carrying Highly in-Demand and valuable goods for Aegis Dynamics, but the fleet, as stated earlier, gets ambushed by an unknown force that somehow got wind of the run and cripples them heavily, the commanding ship as well as the V.I.P ship and two squadrons worth of ships Barley manage to escape (how and where TBA), with heavy losses.

Ixi is the in charge of the operation and captain of the Command ship Constellation (???) together with Slick aka Tarawh (in med-bay due to an earlier fight he lost with his super hornet) and a handful of survivors with few ships still functional tries to return back on route to base with there life's and cargo intact....
And that's as far as I'll go ;)

NOTE: This is a alter dimension fan-fiction mumbo jumbo idea, the events will take place BEFORE UOLTT was Founded and will be focused on the High Council Members Ixi, Tarawh and blade.
Sadly I don't have the skill aside from making up a story to go with to make this even possible.

So what do you guys think?
Anyone have the MOJO magic to make a short animation or whatever?

Worst case I'll ask @Artofinca if he/she wants to work with me and make this into a "book" of something
I´ll (TRY) provide the story and he/she the art, and one more person who is a good writer because I'm bad at Grammar and such.

@Slick
@ixi_your_face
@MyInnerFred because I have a feeling you might have some good advice :P
@Blade of Grass Hey man, is there a name for your "character" that i could use for this thing?? or should i just make on up? i could turn you into an Cyborg or something :P

I would love this but I have the creative skills of a fly .

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Interesting however I'm no story writer or artist(redrawing doesn't count). 

By organization you mean the LTT Conglomerate right? I'm actually not part of the conglomerate xD. I joined Valinor Aerospace before the conglomerate existed. 

BoneArrow_Signature.png

Following thread, and would like to hear more.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Damit i forgot to inform you all that ill update the OP with Characters, Ships, and etc once i get home from work (and when i get more "material" to work with)
With that said, Nothing will be set in stone for now and if anyone wishes to join please post a short self introudction and whatnot about your character, personality and ship of choice,

For example:

Character Name: Ixi "Trust" Scottbridge the 3:rd

Ocupation: Captain of the Constellation "Wallace´s Cry" and Leader and Founder of the "Union of Future Tech" (i dunno lol still Work in progress OK!)

Ships of choice: Constellation, Named "Wallace´s Cry"

Personallity: Brash, loud, proud. fearless and Wise. a man who cares deeply of his people that follows him.

Also if you have any suggestions, tips and other stuff Go ahead and let me know and ill se if i can integrate it into the story. the more ideas i get the better story i can make.

characters i´d like to have in the story SO FAR is: @ixi_your_face, @Slick, @LinusTech, @DamDirtyApe So if you guys could provide some "personallity and informatio" about your characters id be greatfull, otherwise ill have o make something up that may or may not be appealing.

Like i said, im open for ideas! dont hold back but please be "lore friendly" 

@MyInnerFred i know i know but this is just fan fiction and will not really be part of "UOLTT" unless we all want it. so think of it as PRE UOLTT Era or something.

@MyInnerFred i know i know but this is just fan fiction and will not really be part of "UOLTT" unless we all want it. so think of it as PRE UOLTT Era or something.

I was just making sure xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh forums, and how I love not getting notifications.

Hey man! I honestly like hearing what people come up with, so if you want you could make me a cyborg or whatever you like :)

Keep in mind I'm the guy on the right of our org poster.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

• 2 weeks later...

Oh forums, and how I love not getting notifications.

Hey man! I honestly like hearing what people come up with, so if you want you could make me a cyborg or whatever you like :)

Keep in mind I'm the guy on the right of our org poster.

Blade of grass? Gotta be a ninja

I would make a comic rather than an animation