I LOVE UBISOFT GET WRECKED

luke_2bossly

Guys I have never had a problem with Ubisoft.... Why yall be hatin on em all the time.... I mean really why? I like em :)

Its all looks these days

Because they're ruining gaming. Why cap a game and make it run at a lower ability?
It's stupid, and will lead to nothing good.

I loved The Division. I want it to look like they said it could, not "Oh, sorry. We don't want Microsoft and Sony to feel bad that their $500 consoles can't compare to the fidelity of a $1500 PC."

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Because they're ruining gaming. Why cap a game and make it run at a lower ability?

It's stupid, and will lead to nothing good.

I loved The Division. I want it to look like they said it could, not "Oh, sorry. We don't want Microsoft and Sony to feel bad that their $500 consoles can't compare to the fidelity of a $1500 PC."

they gave me watchdogs so i forgive them 4 everything lols

Its all looks these days

Liars, cheats, scoundrels, protectors of those who don't understand that their consoles are inferior to PCs, and Ubisoft LIMITS THE QUALITY OF THEIR GAMES TO WHAT CONSOLES ARE CAPABLE OF.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

they gave me watchdogs so i forgive them 4 everything lols

I doubt they GAVE you Watch Dogs. 

Besides, even if they had, that doesn't give you reason to forgive them for being a bad company.

Hey some people like to get bitten, cut and even burn: to each his own, doesn't makes them any less assholish.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Liars, cheats, scoundrels, protectors of those who don't understand that their consoles are inferior to PCs, and Ubisoft LIMITS THE QUALITY OF THEIR GAMES TO WHAT CONSOLES ARE CAPABLE OF.

assassins creed??? best franchise ever made and guess who made it??? Guys its all about the games, the quality is for flare.... function over form... I would take fantastic games over cheezy 4k games all day.... my opinion.... take it or leave it

Its all looks these days

Dicks, horrible platform(uplay), getting groped by egofags sony to suck sony's dick, Horrible costumer support(my experience), and out right cheats and lies

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Hey some people like to get bitten, cut and even burn: to each his own, doesn't makes them any less assholish.

wtf I am just starting a discussion.... doesnt make me an A hole.... I entitled to my own opinion suker ;P 1st ammendment

Its all looks these days

ubisoft is ok with me, uplay is shit..... has been since i was like WTF on assassins creed 2

they are just trying to help sell consoles because thats where they get most of their profits. 

ps. console game rarely go on sale

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

assassins creed??? best franchise ever made and guess who made it??? Guys its all about the games, the quality is for flare.... function over form... I would take fantastic games over cheezy 4k games all day.... my opinion.... take it or leave it

Oh I'll take your opinion and will respect it, but do the same to me. They care more for their mindless console gamers.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

wtf I am just starting a discussion.... doesnt make me an A hole.... I entitled to my own opinion suker ;P 1st ammendment

No no the assholes are Ubisoft not you.

-------

Current Rig

-------

What's your problem? You're acting somewhat egotistical 

Oh I'll take your opinion and will respect it, but do the same to me. They care more for their mindless console gamers.

What's your problem? You're acting somewhat egotistical 

Guys I am stressed right now lol takin a bio semester exam!!!! Just goin crazy lols :)

Its all looks these days

Thanks for the input... I see how they do care more about console gamers now..... I think I hate them now lols.... #JoinsBandwaggon

Its all looks these days

Thanks for the input... I see how they do care more about console gamers now..... I think I hate them now lols.... #JoinsBandwaggon

Edgy...I hope you've changed your mind...welcome

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Could we just get a fucking age limit on this board already?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

To be honest I've never really had a problem with them...

Watch Dogs never interested me and never will, it's a title best suited for the console market, never understood all the hype. 

I see why people are complaining now, but if I have to answer honestly I've never really had a problem with them in the past with the games I have purchased.

I really cant say i love or hate ubisoft as i just looked at a list of their games and it seems i have never played any and only own one that i have not even launched which is Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Do you really think that's going to stop the trolls?

Really?

If it could be enforced then yes. A lot of them

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

If it could be enforced then yes. A lot of them

Could we just get a fucking age limit on this board already?

The hell you think think I am trolling? I am dead serious bout this topic? Gtfo

Its all looks these days

Guys I have never had a problem with Ubisoft.... Why yall be hatin on em all the time.... I mean really why? I like em :)

I respect how much you are entitled to your opinion.

So gullible,much wow.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!