How old were you when you first started gaming?

Go to solution Solved by bob345,

I started on an imac g3 when that thing was released in 1998, so yeah i was 5 when i started

0...I was born to game!

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I think I played my first game when I was 5 or something, don't know what it was called though, you had an aircraft and flew up a map with enemies coming at you, arcade-like. My interrest started with SC when I was like 6-7 or something, didn't know what was going on, didn't understand english that well, but man was I thrilled.

0...I was born to game!

Haha, the best one yet!

i was 3 playing either on my mom's PC i'd play my dad's nascar game

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

3? 4? Ever since I could use a controller unaided

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

When i was 5 maybe, i had a NES with mario, duck hunt, and a cartridge with like 100 game on it (dont remember the actual name of it) funny how many people started at 6 with like a xbox, the tech community is really young.

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

4 or so.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

My first experience gaming was on an Atari 2600 (my grandparents had one at their house), but I probably started legit gaming at around seven or eight. Lego Star Wars: The Video Game pulled me in. Started playing on some mini itx box, then moved up to a Pentium II system with an AMD 4850 before finally getting into PC gaming and building my personal rig. 

My first memory would be Tetris on a PC and Mario on the NES when I was about 5. Gaming has been one of my many core hobbies and passions since.

About two or three years old.

I was playing Adiboo(PC);

fy27uhr.jpg

And I was playing PS1(Digimon and Spyro) and N64(Mario mostly). Then moved onto the original Xbox(Halo and a bunch of other games) and then around 2005 started playing CS 1.6 and CS:S and in 2007 got a 360 and stopped playing that around two years ago.

Now, just a PC gamer.

3 years old :P

big job was a awesome game on win 95

http://www.worldlanguage.com/ProductScreenShots/43238-2.jpg

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I played COD 2 on PS2 when I was 3

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Flight simulator 95 when I was just 4 years old. (The fame was already old when I started playing.). Oh and my childhood game PUTT PUTT ENTERS THE RACE (played when I was 3) I actually have putt putt now on windows xp mode

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It seems that everybody was 4-5 years old when they started first gaming. Should I make a poll?

EDIT: wow, six pages, all dem ages!!!!1

5 playing Pokemon Gold on a Gameboy Colour, then moved onto Runescape / Counterstrike Source on a P4.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Hm, not too sure, but like most people probably like 4?

Sonic on a mega drive (probably about 9 years old at this point, was my Dads) was my first game I can properly remember playing.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I think I was about 4 or 5 so it must have been 2005/2006. I played Crash Bandicoot on my dad's PS2... still wish they would release a new game :(

I own some games... not many, but they have taken my life.

CPU: AMD A10 6790k GPU: GTX 750 Ti SC (+600 / +135) RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz PSU: Corsair CX 430W HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda & 60GB Kingston SSD Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Etc?: Laptop HDD for downloads folder :P

5ish and I started on the n64 playing Star Fox and The Legend of Zelda: OOT. Then when the ps2 came out I got that and played Kingdom Hearts 2 for months and months. Then guitar hero on the wii, and then I got a xbox in 7th grade, moved to strictly PC gaming this year. 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

6/7 years old. MySims on the Wii.

My first "violent" game I got was GTA IV.

4 yr playing super mario on my uncles SNES. Those were the good days.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”