[Forbes] Why 'Watch Dogs' Is Bad News For AMD Users -- And Potentially The Entire PC Gaming Ecosystem

Well looks like i wont be "buying" watch dogs.. 

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

Watchdogs was the only think I had to look forward too, I hope performance isn't bad on AMD cards.

Watchdogs was the only think I had to look forward too, I hope performance isn't bad on AMD cards.

It's bad on even a 780ti so I wouldn't get my hopes up

-------

Current Rig

-------

It's bad on even a 780ti so I wouldn't get my hopes up

I have a HD 7970. Do you think that will work?

I don't even have to read the article to realize this isn't good. And i have an Nvidia graphics card, this kind of crap is the foundation of monopolies

20130109.png

That's exactly what I thought, and why I was mad at AC4. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Tbh, someone needs to say AMD - deal with it.

Afaik, developers don't have to use Gameworks if they hate it (as stated in posts), so I don't know what's the big deal about it. AMD should start developing quality drivers that don't crash my Photoshop and Premiere just because they can (happy Nvidia user since then) instead of crying about what's NVIDIA doing. God forbid someone invest time and money into something and then they're not offering it for free.

I'd like to see market share data stating that AMD is holding 40% of GPU market share. If someone has it, I'd like to have a look at it.

So, I guess fanboys and haters should take over from here.  :P

well here's the thing from what i've read from Extremetech, amd can't deal with it even if they want to. Gameworks makes it so that AMD or even the developers cannot not see any of the assets that is necessary in order for them to optimize for their drivers properly.

As for market share I believe amd counts for 30% of steam's survey and NV is 52% and intel 17%, even so 30% is a large number of people.

As for amd's drivers I've haven't had a problem yet and I feel they are good drivers and I'm sure alot of others haven't had problems either with amd gpus. I'm sure a lot of other people have had problems with NV drivers that they have condemned NV drivers to be horrible drivers that crash their system. Like someone told me gpus are a lottery, maybe you get it good or maybe you get it bad.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

well here's the thing from what i've read from Extremetech, amd can't deal with it even if they want to. Gameworks makes it so that AMD or even the developers cannot not see any of the assets that is necessary in order for them to optimize for their drivers properly.

As for market share I believe amd counts for 30% of steam's survey and NV is 52% and intel 17%, even so 30% is a large number of people.

As for amd's drivers I've haven't had a problem yet and I feel they are good drivers and I'm sure alot of others haven't had problems either with amd gpus. I'm sure a lot of other people have had problems with NV drivers that they have condemned NV drivers to be horrible drivers that crash their system. Like someone told me gpus are a lottery, maybe you get it good or maybe you get it bad.

Gonna have to stop you right there, I like AMD GPUs, a lot, but AMD drivers are absolute horse shit. 

The main issues come in for crossfire. You must be lucky. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

MjAxMi1mNWM4MDQ3MTJkODYzMzhi.png

Luckily i held off on my pre-order for Watch_Dogs, gonna see reviews & if they are any crippling problems since i'm using a 7950. If Nvidia locks down then game then well,

40d24f99011386147142d8aedd4cfd6c23fabd5f[Nvidia] - Linus Torvolds

MjAxMi1mNWM4MDQ3MTJkODYzMzhi.png

Luckily i held off on my pre-order for Watch_Dogs, gonna see reviews & if they are any crippling problems since i'm using a 7950. If Nvidia locks down then game then well,

40d24f99011386147142d8aedd4cfd6c23fabd5f[Nvidia]

I had to modify AC4 and my drivers to get AC4 to work. I agree. AC4 couldn't even get above 45fps at min and I mean min settings for me. Like lowest possible everyhint, including resolution. Made some changes and 60fps plus at med 1080p.

Didn't mess with any patches though. 

It's like it was locked. 

muh specs 

All parts black

I had to modify AC4 and my drivers to get AC4 to work. I agree. AC4 couldn't even get above 45fps at min and I mean min settings for me. Like lowest possible everyhint, including resolution. Made some changes and 60fps plus at med 1080p.

Didn't mess with any patches though. 

It's like it was locked. 

Yeah, i didn't even bother with AC4 and Batman, if Watch Dogs is going to be as locked for AMD users as it is then i'll just camp a couple days for the 29th

Star Citizen Dogfighting Module - Arena Commander!

So Nvidia has a program where developers put some extra time into making the game look good and run well only on Nvidia hardware? Yeah, AMD would NEVER do anything like that. I mean, say, inventing a whole new API that's only compatible with AMD GPUs but boosts performance significantly for games that use it... totally not something AMD would do.

Except Mantle was a secondary interface it was almost like it's own platform, Nvidia could still give suggestions for improvements to the developer and come out with drivers before updates, in this situation, AMD can't even put out drivers until after the update which makes 40% of the market suffer, AND they can't give any insight on how to improve the game. This is bad for everyone. I'm on a 780, but two of my friends are on R9 280x's. If I don't have anyone to play with because Nvidia is making my AMD friends not want to play, then what reason do I still have to buy any games or even update my card eventually.

CPU: i7 4770k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Mobo: Gigabyte z87 ud3h Memory: 16GB Corsair Veng. 1866MHz  GPU: EVGA SC 780 PSU: Corsair ax850 Case: Define R4 BlackOut Edition SSD: Samsung 840 EVO HDD: Two WD Black 7200RPM 1TB

That's not even funny. I can understand things like PhysX here and there that don't do a lot, but a full set of "assets" which will only seems to be here for the sake of undermining competition? I don't like it.

It seems so backward in 2014 to start locking games down when it seems the trend is "multiplatform".

Some might say Mantle is the same thing, but it really isn't (imo). It's an API which (they said) will be "open" for other manufacturers/platforms in the future.

/offtopic If gaming is to come on Linux I don't think OpenGL (not on desktop anyway) in its current state is the way, hence my hope with Mantle in the long term.

Is it me or it's mostly Ubisoft games that use this thing?

Intel Core i7-5820k @ 4,6Ghz; Asus X99 Deluxe; GSkill Ripjaws 4 (4x4) 2400Mhz; MSi GTX 980 Reference @ 1.4Ghz; CM V700; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; Windows 8.1 Pro

That's not even funny. I can understand things like PhysX here and there that don't do a lot, but a full set of "assets" which will only seems to be here for the sake of undermining competition? I don't like it.

It seems so backward in 2014 to start locking games down when it seems the trend is "multiplatform".

Some might say Mantle is the same thing, but it really isn't (imo). It's an API which (they said) will be "open" for other manufacturers/platforms in the future.

/offtopic If gaming is to come on Linux I don't think OpenGL (not on desktop anyway) in its current state is the way, hence my hope with Mantle in the long term.

Is it me or it's mostly Ubisoft games that use this thing?

It seems so. Notable mention 2k games did something similar with AMD and BS Infinite. I can't really say they made it work worse for NVIDIA cards so it's not a bad thing at all, but I was able to run it near max on  really outdated amd CPU/GPU combos so it had to have been optimized for AMD really well. This effect wasn't quite as apparent with Intel CPUs and AMD GPUs. 

muh specs 

All parts black

I'm starting to think that UBI did this b/c they were too lazy to do a proper development for PC b/c the way I understand GameWorks is that it allows an easier way for implementing assets into games for the devs 

Simply put, a library is a collection of implemented behaviors. They are not application specific — libraries are designed to be called by multiple programs in order to simplify development. Instead of implementing a GPU feature five times in five different games, you can just point the same five titles at one library.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

This is why I got sick of nvidias bullsh*t and for the foreseeable future will only buy amd (before im called a fanboy check my gallery), amd's always pushing open source software and nvidias just taking the apple approach.
"nvidia, fvck you!"-linus torvalds
it wont make a difference anyway "watch-dogshit" will run like a piece of piss anyway, i wont be surprised if my missus 9600gt can run it on medium at 1680x1050

Falcon: Corsair 750D 8320at4.6ghz 1.3v | 4GB MSI Gaming R9-290 @1000/1250 | 2x8GB 2400mhz Kingston HyperX Beast | Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula | Antec H620 | Corsair RM750w | Crucial M500 240GB, Toshiba 2TB, DarkThemeMasterRace, my G3258 has an upgrade path, my fx8320 doesn't need one...total cost £840=cpu£105, board£65, ram£105, Cooler £20, GPU£200, PSU£88, SSD£75, HDD£57, case£125.

CASE:-NZXT S340 Black, CPU:-FX8120 @4.2Ghz, COOLER:-CM Hyper 212 EVO, BOARD:-MSI 970 Gaming, RAM:-2x4gb 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro, GPU: SLI EVGA GTX480's @700/1000, PSU:-Corsair CX600m, HDD:-WD green 160GB+2TB toshiba
CASE:-(probably) Cooltek U1, CPU:-G3258 @4.5ghx, COOLER:-stock(soon "MSI Dragon" AiO likely), BOARD:-MSI z87i ITX Gaming, RAM:-1x4gb 1333mhz Patriot, GPU: Asus DCU2 r9-270 OC@1000/1500mem, PSU:-Sweex 350w.., HDD:-WD Caviar Blue 640GB
CASE:-TBD, CPU:-Core2Quad QX9650 @4Ghz, COOLER:-OCZ 92mm tower thing, BOARD:-MSI p43-c51, RAM:-4x1GB 800mhz Corsair XMS2, GPU: Zotac GTX460se @800/1000, PSU:-OCZ600sxs, HDD:-WD green 160GBBlueJean-A
 CASE:-Black/Blue Sharkoon T9, CPU:-Phenom2 x4 B55 @3.6Ghz/1.4v, COOLER:-FX8320 Stock HSF, BOARD:-M5A78L-M/USB3, RAM:-4GB 1333mhz Kingston low profile at 1600mhz, GPU:-EVGA GTX285, PSU:-Antec TP550w modu, STORAGE:-240gb  M500+2TB Toshiba
CASE:-icute zl02-3g-bb, CPU:-Phenom2 X6 1055t @3.5Ghz, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-Asrock m3a UCC, RAM:2x2GB 1333mhz Zeppelin (thats yellow!), GPU: XFX 1GB HD6870xxx, PSU:-some 450 POS, HDD:-WD Scorpio blue 120GB
CASE:-Packard Bell iMedia X2424, Custom black/red Aerocool Xpredator fulltower, CPU's:-E5200, C2D [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>(so e8500), COOLER:-Scythe Big shuriken2 Rev B, BFG gtx260 sp216 OC, RAM:-tons..
Gigabyte GTX460, Gigabyte gt430,
GPU's:-GT210 1GB,  asus hd6670 1GB gddr5, XFX XXX 9600gt 512mb Alpha dog edition, few q6600's
PICTURES CASE:-CIT mars black+red, CPU:-Athlon K6 650mhz slot A, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-QDI Kinetiz 7a, RAM:-256+256+256MB 133mhz SDram, GPU:-inno3d geforce4 mx440 64mb, PSU:-E-Zcool 450w, STORAGE:-2x WD 40gb "black" drives,
CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra, CPU:-Athlon64 4000+, COOLER:-BIG stock one, BOARD:-MSI something*, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz ECC transcend, GPU:-ati 9800se@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-2x maxtor 80gb,
PICTURES CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra (another), CPU:-Pentium4 2.8ghz prescott, COOLER:-Artic Coolering Freezer4, BOARD:-DFI lanparty infinity 865 R2, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz kingston, GPU:-ati 9550@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-another 2x WD 80gb,
CASE:-ML110 G4, CPU:-xeon 4030, COOLER:-stock leaf blower, BOARD:-stock raid 771 board, RAM:-2x2GB 666mhz kingston ECC ddr2, GPU:-9400GT 1GB, PSU:-stock delta, RAID:-JMicron JMB363 card+onboard raid controller, HDD:-320gb hitachi OS, 2xMaxtor 160gb raid1, 500gb samsungSP, 160gb WD, LAPTOP:-Dell n5030, CPU:-replaced s*** cel900 with awesome C2D E8100, RAM:-2x2GB 1333mhz ddr3, HDD:-320gb, PHONE's:-LG optimus 3D (p920) on 2.3.5@300-600mhz de-clock (batteryFTW)

This is why I got sick of nvidias bullsh*t and for the foreseeable future will only buy amd (before im called a fanboy check my gallery), amd's always pushing open source software and nvidias just taking the apple approach.

"nvidia, fvck you!"-linus torvalds

it wont make a difference anyway "watch-dogshit" will run like a piece of piss anyway, i wont be surprised if my missus 9600gt can run it on medium at 1680x1050

I have a 9600GT OC if youd like me to test it for you. Kinda doubt itll do well though. 

muh specs 

All parts black

It seems so. Notable mention 2k games did something similar with AMD and BS Infinite. I can't really say they made it work worse for NVIDIA cards so it's not a bad thing at all, but I was able to run it near max on  really outdated amd CPU/GPU combos so it had to have been optimized for AMD really well. This effect wasn't quite as apparent with Intel CPUs and AMD GPUs. 

you can run bioshock infinate on anything (ran it on low at 720p on a gt210 even..), theres no optimisation, its just a damn easy game to run.

dont worry ill test this myself (or ill say my missus will) but ill also bench a 8800gts (g92), 7850, gtx480, gtx285 and whatever else i can get my hands on), i collect cards, mostly old nvidia but some newer amd obv.

Falcon: Corsair 750D 8320at4.6ghz 1.3v | 4GB MSI Gaming R9-290 @1000/1250 | 2x8GB 2400mhz Kingston HyperX Beast | Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula | Antec H620 | Corsair RM750w | Crucial M500 240GB, Toshiba 2TB, DarkThemeMasterRace, my G3258 has an upgrade path, my fx8320 doesn't need one...total cost £840=cpu£105, board£65, ram£105, Cooler £20, GPU£200, PSU£88, SSD£75, HDD£57, case£125.

CASE:-NZXT S340 Black, CPU:-FX8120 @4.2Ghz, COOLER:-CM Hyper 212 EVO, BOARD:-MSI 970 Gaming, RAM:-2x4gb 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro, GPU: SLI EVGA GTX480's @700/1000, PSU:-Corsair CX600m, HDD:-WD green 160GB+2TB toshiba
CASE:-(probably) Cooltek U1, CPU:-G3258 @4.5ghx, COOLER:-stock(soon "MSI Dragon" AiO likely), BOARD:-MSI z87i ITX Gaming, RAM:-1x4gb 1333mhz Patriot, GPU: Asus DCU2 r9-270 OC@1000/1500mem, PSU:-Sweex 350w.., HDD:-WD Caviar Blue 640GB
CASE:-TBD, CPU:-Core2Quad QX9650 @4Ghz, COOLER:-OCZ 92mm tower thing, BOARD:-MSI p43-c51, RAM:-4x1GB 800mhz Corsair XMS2, GPU: Zotac GTX460se @800/1000, PSU:-OCZ600sxs, HDD:-WD green 160GBBlueJean-A
 CASE:-Black/Blue Sharkoon T9, CPU:-Phenom2 x4 B55 @3.6Ghz/1.4v, COOLER:-FX8320 Stock HSF, BOARD:-M5A78L-M/USB3, RAM:-4GB 1333mhz Kingston low profile at 1600mhz, GPU:-EVGA GTX285, PSU:-Antec TP550w modu, STORAGE:-240gb  M500+2TB Toshiba
CASE:-icute zl02-3g-bb, CPU:-Phenom2 X6 1055t @3.5Ghz, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-Asrock m3a UCC, RAM:2x2GB 1333mhz Zeppelin (thats yellow!), GPU: XFX 1GB HD6870xxx, PSU:-some 450 POS, HDD:-WD Scorpio blue 120GB
CASE:-Packard Bell iMedia X2424, Custom black/red Aerocool Xpredator fulltower, CPU's:-E5200, C2D [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>(so e8500), COOLER:-Scythe Big shuriken2 Rev B, BFG gtx260 sp216 OC, RAM:-tons..
GPU's:-GT210 1GB,  asus hd6670 1GB gddr5, XFX XXX 9600gt 512mb Alpha dog edition, few q6600's
PICTURES CASE:-CIT mars black+red, CPU:-Athlon K6 650mhz slot A, COOLER:-Stock, BOARD:-QDI Kinetiz 7a, RAM:-256+256+256MB 133mhz SDram, GPU:-inno3d geforce4 mx440 64mb, PSU:-E-Zcool 450w, STORAGE:-2x WD 40gb "black" drives,
CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra, CPU:-Athlon64 4000+, COOLER:-BIG stock one, BOARD:-MSI something*, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz ECC transcend, GPU:-ati 9800se@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-2x maxtor 80gb,
PICTURES CASE:-silver/red raidmax cobra (another), CPU:-Pentium4 2.8ghz prescott, COOLER:-Artic Coolering Freezer4, BOARD:-DFI lanparty infinity 865 R2, RAM:-(matched pair)2x1GB 400mhz kingston, GPU:-ati 9550@375core/325mem, PSU:-pfft, HDD:-another 2x WD 80gb,
CASE:-ML110 G4, CPU:-xeon 4030, COOLER:-stock leaf blower, BOARD:-stock raid 771 board, RAM:-2x2GB 666mhz kingston ECC ddr2, GPU:-9400GT 1GB, PSU:-stock delta, RAID:-JMicron JMB363 card+onboard raid controller, HDD:-320gb hitachi OS, 2xMaxtor 160gb raid1, 500gb samsungSP, 160gb WD, LAPTOP:-Dell n5030, CPU:-replaced s*** cel900 with awesome C2D E8100, RAM:-2x2GB 1333mhz ddr3, HDD:-320gb, PHONE's:-LG optimus 3D (p920) on 2.3.5@300-600mhz de-clock (batteryFTW)

you can run bioshock infinate on anything (ran it on low at 720p on a gt210 even..), theres no optimisation, its just a damn easy game to run.

What I noticed is with some AND cpus it ran better than better intel ones. 

I'm talking 5770s and a 2.8ghz denab phenom quad. vs 2nd gen i7 same GPUs

a 210 is really impressive though. 

I admire the work 2k did on BS infinite on not releasing a broken game. 

muh specs 

All parts black

-SNIP-

This isn't "Nvidia optimized", it's "AMD gimped".

i guessed it would run easily, thanks for proving my point man, "amd gimped because, nvidia" sums it up.  [salute]

nvidia-"the way we like to fvck up the gaming community ON THE WHOLE for pure financial gain".

You sir are shit the game is fantastic. But Nvidia is being a huge dick hogging the industry. I am very angry atm.

http://a.pomf.se/cbstes.webm

http://a.pomf.se/drieic.webm

http://a.pomf.se/vioudo.webm

http://a.pomf.se/gbilku.webm

http://a.pomf.se/iedeei.webm

http://a.pomf.se/oxcrus.webm

http://a.pomf.se/rpwefh.webm

http://a.pomf.se/pbefgb.webm

Amazing indeed

Mantle makes the game run more efficiently, while Gameworks includes a suite of visual effects. Why is it a problem that they chose to add visual effects, is that not what pc gamers want most? the super effects that make the experience all that much better? i think the difference here makes all the arguments about mantly being open irrelevant, its not mantle.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

And this is why I boycott nvidia.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

muh specs 

All parts black