Russia will cut off US access to the International Space Station

Why did we start buying rockets from them again. They hate us so much im surprised they havent hidden a nuke in one yet.

We have nukes too, that's still the nuclear elephant in the room when it comes to another war. It's a good sign they aren't that stupid, yet.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! I PREDICTED IT MONTHS AGO!!!! I F****** HATE PUTIN!!!!!

edit: sorry for the capslock rage...lol...

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

The USA can choke Russia into the stone age. Forget about nuclear weapons, economic sanctions and locking them out of all banks that do business with the US will bury them. If they want to play hard ball, the US can also. 

By the way, the US pays the Russians for their services transporting astronauts up there. If they dont want our money, is it their gain? 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

The USA can choke Russia into the stone age. Forget about nuclear weapons, economic sanctions and locking them out of all banks that do business with the US will bury them. If they want to play hard ball, the US can also.

By the way, the US pays the Russians for their services transporting astronauts up there. If they dont want our money, is it their gain?

A war/conflict of those proportions would never happen, but I think Russia probably has some tricks that the US and everyone else are unaware of. And regarding the ISS, it's not about money, it's about power.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

It's not about money, it's about power.

Whats the difference?

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Whats the difference?

Power is more valuable than money.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

A war/conflict of those proportions would never happen, but I think Russia probably has some tricks that the US and everyone else are unaware of. And regarding the ISS, it's not about money, it's about power.

It's all part of the plan man. First they invade the ukraine so that the US gets mad and puts sanctions on them. Then they have viable reason to lock the US outta space. Then they turn the ISS into an orbital anti-Nuke system capable of blowing up Nukes at the top of their trajectory. Then Russia bombs everyone else and uses the ISS to prevent any Nuking of Russia.

/Conspiracy

Russia is very aggressor country which doesn't care about anything just to fulfill it's goals. They do whatever they want, cause they know they are big country and no one will dare them anything. That's really sad. I don't feel safe where Russia puts their hands. Remember Georgia in 2008? Now Ukraine? Who will be next? 

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

you know i heard China and India have a space program... i think north Korea have one aswell... but then again i think there methods are a little far fetched so...

Character artist in the Games industry.

Power is more valuable than money.

Not following. How?

What is power measured by if not by money and by extension arms? What im trying to infer is that In the 21st century, the nations with the largest economies are proportionately powerful because they control more currency in the world market that other countries need to pay for their armies. First world nations hold all the power (which sometimes includes military) because of their equally powerful economies. You need a strong economy to sustain a technologically advanced military. 

Money also talks. If the US wants to strong arm other countries from dealing with Russia, they will comply. Because the US is the largest economy in the world, not because of the threat of invasion necessarily. Money = Power.

Russia is very aggressor country which doesn't care about anything just to fulfill it's goals. They do whatever they want, cause they know they are big country and no one will dare them anything. That's really sad. I don't feel safe where Russia puts their hands. Remember Georgia in 2008? Now Ukraine? Who will be next? 

The same could be said about the US lol. The only difference is that US has a Democracy and they are Communist. The only reason the US doesn't invade countries is because one Americans dont want anything to do with that and 2 any country that US ACTUALLY wants to invade is backed by either Russia or China so it would start a war. 

ould like to throw a metaphorical spanner in the works by informing everyone that Crimea was historically part of Russia even before the communist revolution and before the creation of Ukraine. Most of the population in Crimea is Russian and they voted to become part of Russia. I do however feel that Russia's way of handling this could have been better though. Its always the age old Russia vs america story. They're always acting so immature towards each otherjust to prove who is better than the other. This is one reason why I have politics.

The same could be said about the US lol. The only difference is that US has a Democracy and they are Communist. The only reason the US doesn't invade countries is because one Americans dont want anything to do with that and 2 any country that US ACTUALLY wants to invade is backed by either Russia or China so it would start a war. 

I agree with l3lackmoses, US motives over the past have been very sketchy. If you actually look at what Russia has done during that time is helping neighbouring countries. Ukraine was given their freedom after Russians have helped them so much build the infrastructures and same for countries like Latvia, yet they don't sing and dance about this. Unlike the US who like to publicise eveything they do to the world and sugar coat their actions with human rights infringments is absurd. from what i understand most of Ukraine is actually pro Russia and its the western side of Ukraine which is causing the upheaval. The western side funnily is consists mostly of non natives from the liks of slovakia, Polish etc.

I seriously hate the media who always seem to show fractions of the whole picture.

Anyways back on topic, Good on Russia for not allowing the US to their international Space Station.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

I'm all for non-violent ways to solve international problems, but they haven't worked with North Korea at all and almost nothing with Iran. 

This is what I hate about the UN and ICJ, they work on goodwill that is a flop almost every time :(

I need to get out of this country.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

They are doing them a favour. Space Program is needless.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Putin is such a joke that I renamed my Steam profile name to Vladimir Putin and replaced my profile pic with his face.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Some of you guys are a tad delusional. The space station is for "public" scientist and NASA.  The USA. doesnt NEED  Putin to get into space.  

The Snowden leaks give you an idea of what the US government is capable of,  And living in a state with 2 huge bases, We have incredible black budget technology "star wars" style.  Exhibit A: The TR3B  taken from the international space station. 

STS61C-31-2.jpg

AMD 1700X// Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 // Geil DDR4 3200 // Gigabyte Aorus 1080//  Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSD(OS)// Seagate Barracuda 1TB(games&docs)//

Cool Master Stacker 935//  LG Ultrawide 34UM95//  XSPC 360 Liquid Cooling//

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard//  Corsair M65RGB//  Xonar DX//  Audio Technica ATH A900X// Blue Snowball Mic(Tandy POP filter)  

Just one question. Since when the fuck is Russian Federation a communist state? Do they teach that in US?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

all I want is another space race. That military funding doe.

NO SPACE FOR YOU

VOTE RUSSIAN BEAR

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Considering Nasa keeps being underfunded and billions spent on Middle Eastern oil FREEDOM, I think this is more a "whose got the biggest dick" contest that no one cares about except Russia.