Russia will cut off US access to the International Space Station

Russia will cut off US access to the International Space Station over Ukraine sanctions

So yea Ukraine issue isn't just effect politics and lives of people.....now it's affecting science. If you did not know that the US has been relying on Russia to get it's astronauts into space well now you do and Russia is planning to cut that access off due to the sanctions the US has placed on it. In my personal opinion this is stupid cause the US obviously doesn't care about space, it never has regardless of what you think you learned in school. The only reason we developed a space program is because it was a "cover" to develop rocket propulsion for missiles, nuclear one's, back in the 60's-70's so forgive me if i don't see the point in this. If the US actually cared about going to space we would be giving NASA way more money then we are now. 

Yolo

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

hehe haha? I just hope spaceX gets to step in and do some cool stuff since they finally have a chance

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I hate Russia

Not as much as I hate the yanks, regardless of your personal opinion on Russia and the entire situation on Ukraine it's nice to see em get it right back in their fucking face once in a while.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not as much as I hate the yanks, regardless of your personal opinion on Russia and the entire situation on Ukraine it's nice to see em get it right back in their fucking face once in a while.

How, shutting down the 1 or 2 astronauts that get sent into orbit anymore?

Russia's sure flexing those muscles.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Russia's actions really bother me lately. We've moved into this strange era where we apparently aren't in a cold war, but we kind of always are. Any major superpower could effectively cause some serious shit to go down. Even so Russia is essentially trying to get back into the Imperialism game. I believe that we may eventually have a one world government, but for a major country to start pushing its way back into other countries doesn't seem to make too much sense to me.

What reason do they really have to be encroaching on foreign soil? What does Russia really stand to gain from all this?

How, shutting down the 1 or 2 astronauts that get sent into orbit anymore?

Russia's sure flexing those muscles.

It made the news didn't it?

-------

Current Rig

-------

I am sure the u.s. can find alternate ways to see how a potato grows in zero gravity. 

i guess we'll have to go back to coke & mentos again.

a ninja never lets himself be seen by his enemies :ph34r:

LoL!

Thanks for making my day! 

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

USA's actions really bother me lately. We've moved into this strange era where we apparently aren't in a cold war, but we kind of always are. Any major superpower could effectively cause some serious shit to go down. Even so USA is essentially trying to get back into the Imperialism game. I believe that we may eventually have a one world government, but for a major country to start pushing its way back into other countries doesn't seem to make too much sense to me.

What reason do they really have to be encroaching on foreign soil? What does USA really stand to gain from all this?

See don't you immediately think of USA and the middle east just by changing a few words? If you still don't you can also consider the close ties between the USA and Israel and boom, your statement automatically works again.

And yeah before you go there, the fact that ANY nation acts like this, be it Russia or the US or Israel fucking sucks. But after so many Call of Duty games and years of propaganda most US people seriously think only Russia is capable of such tactics.

-------

Current Rig

-------

LoL!

Thanks for making my day! 

it has been my pleasure ^_^

Details separate people.

And this is what we get for selling our space program to Russia. Seriously, nobody saw this coming?

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

thanks oboma

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

See don't you immediately think of USA and the middle east just by changing a few words? If you still don't you can also consider the close ties between the USA and Israel and boom, your statement automatically works again.

And yeah before you go there, the fact that ANY nation acts like this, be it Russia or the US or Israel fucking sucks. But after so many Call of Duty games and years of propaganda most US people seriously think only Russia is capable of such tactics.

I don't agree with any of the war in Afghanistan or Iraq. I think the US's foreign policies in the middle east have been pretty stupid. The difference between the two is that the US and allies are reacting to Russia. No one has really reacted in any significant way to the US's bullshit. I don't think any of the imperialism is good. Military spending is a decent part of what is fucking with our budget and overshadowing serious domestic issues like healthcare and education.

People are seemingly reacting to Russia's shit and Russia doesn't seem to be backing down. How much more will be tolerated before someone makes the mistake of serious military action between any two countries that could nuke the shit out of the known world?

Why did we start buying rockets from them again. They hate us so much im surprised they havent hidden a nuke in one yet.

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |