Russia will cut off US access to the International Space Station

You were saying Russia can only dream of resources Ukraine has. I disagree. Madeleine disagrees as well. :D

Also, do you have access to russian government documents that support this claims or something?

access to russian government documents 

I'm stopping here. This is getting too arbitrary. You haven't even sourced your 30% claim, which I don't deny, and now you're asking me to pull some NSA magic.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

I'm stopping here. This is getting too arbitrary. You haven't even sourced your 30% claim, which I don't deny, and now you're asking me to pull some NSA magic.

Why would I have to link you a public info? You can google that easily. People learn that in school actually.

On the other hand, you're claiming something that only russian government and military officials would know and it's not available as public info.

I understand that you don't like Russia and all, but don't try to force your opinion as a fact, my friend. People on these forums are not stupid.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Why would I have to link you a public info? You can google that easily. People learn that in school actually.

On the other hand, you're claiming something that only russian government and military officials would know and it's not available as public info.

I understand that you don't like Russia and all, but don't try to force your opinion as a fact, my friend. People on these forums are not stupid.

Why am I even responding... But let's get too it.

First you respond to me implying I got my information from a school, "I don't know what you learned in school..." so I link a reliable site to show I'm no taking some eight grade international studies class. Now you're saying you don't have to link sources because 1: I'm too lazy and 2: I should have learned it in school. It's not my job to verify your claims.

Second, people say all kinds of crap about America all the time that ends up being true anyway, yet only 'government officials' should or would know. Anyone with a brain knew they were spying on us before the NSA; did we really need Snowden for that? Nope, and we don't need a Snowden from Russia to make guesses. Resources are definitely one of their motives, for the same reason "Corrupt Imperialist America wants to take compelete control over the Middle East" despite having a potential of trillions of barrels of oil in our own oil shale. http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2005/5294/pdf/sir5294_508.pdf

Third, it has nothing to do with my feelings toward Russia, and you're the only one I've had say that resources aren't Russia's motive for desiring into Ukraine (among others of course). Wanting a warm body access point (as someone else said) is a resource. I have no clue who Madeleine is either.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Really Russia? What the actual fuck?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

There's a big difference between having resources and having developed resources ready to do with infrastructure and support.  We clearly saw how developing new infrastructure went for Russia for the olympics.

Okay, but Russia still has over 30% of all natural resources in the world. Madeleine Albright was calling Russia out telling them they should share their resources with the rest of the world. Funny woman.

So if anyone can manage with all of dem US sanctions, that would be Russia.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

This is retarded. Russia is risking the single most expensive internationally owned structure here. Without safety, nobody will be able to do proper work up there.

The USA needs to become independent again, and will soon be thanks to Elon...

My Opinion: What Russia is doing is not OK. Neither is the reaction of the USA. NSA skandal is in no way better that this Ukraine conflict.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

What does not allowing American astronauts access to the space station have to do risking anything?  There are many space agencies and astronauts that can fill the gap.

This is retarded. Russia is risking the single most expensive internationally owned structure here. Without safety, nobody will be able to do proper work up there.

The USA needs to become independent again, and will soon be thanks to Elon...

My Opinion: What Russia is doing is not OK. Neither is the reaction of the USA. NSA skandal is in no way better that this Ukraine conflict.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

the us is going to end up like england we will one day say to the world "yeah we had an empire and the we fucked it up", and will mostly stay to ourselves and not get involved in every damn conflict.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

What does not allowing American astronauts access to the space station have to do risking anything?  There are many space agencies and astronauts that can fill the gap.

Well because what is the next thing? The USA denying power from their solar wings on the USOS to the ROS.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

This thread got way more attention then i thought it would and honestly some of these comments hurt my brain to read but at least people are talking.

the us is going to end up like england we will one day say to the world "yeah we had an empire and the we fucked it up", and will mostly stay to ourselves and not get involved in every damn conflict.

we never had an empire........just a whole bunch of countries we give the money we don't have to keep them on our side.

No need to worry, the aliens will come soon and fix everything (eliminate the human race).

Actually im pretty sure they are taking bets on whether or not they will have to do it or we will do it ourselves.........im pretty sure i know which side most of whatever their currency is on

They wanted the Crimean peninsula so they could have access to a warm water port. No idea why they would want the rest of the Ukraine though 

im pretty sure Ukraine has oil aswell

Just one question. Since when the fuck is Russian Federation a communist state? Do they teach that in US?

Their economic model is a form of communism, atleast that's what i've learn from college and school.

Their economic model is a form of communism, atleast that's what i've learn from college and school.

its a combinating of market and the government defining the price (command). its like the US in terms of economics. meaning mixed economy

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

well you learned wrong. It used to be when it was soviet. Now they are a parlamnentar Republic. Pure capitalism

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Russia can tell themselves they aren't still a bunch of communists all they want, but you can't tell me a few decades of losing Superpower status has gone well for the leaders in the mother land.

Im not saying its a working democracy... Im just saying its not communist.

And yeah putin is kinda desperate for attention...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Canada?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA     sorry but were trying to have a serious conversation here.

Canada won't be doing anything with space for a very long time.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

im pretty sure Ukraine has oil aswell

I think another main goal is retaking territory lost in the fall of the USSR. Such a pointless exercise.