Off Topic Chit Chat

3 minutes ago, Sebas26 said:

hello, just wondering if this is legal. They are not using his name, but they a re taking advantages of his image. Just wanted to report that

Well I know Honey is one of Linus' sponsors.  It's possible this is part of a deal they have going.  Also, notice the name LINUS in the URL bar.

image.png.0ed9d2ff6a8b74318c46173229f03207.png

On 8/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, Praesi said:

How does he make sure its correct?

With an mostly international audience 

does it really matter?

most people won’t even know wether it’s correct or not

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

On 1/21/2016 at 7:55 AM, Techicolors said:

so what do we do in this thread? talk about anything that comes to mind? 

we say hi

16 hours ago, Shrimpiy said:

we say hi

But I've said that so many times already. Lets talk about the weather instead.

On 9/7/2020 at 5:19 PM, fridel said:

just wanna say hi!

Hello! :)

Can we all just agree that Speed Wagon is SSS tier waifu material?

He is always there for you, Respects the ladies, helps your family through almost everything, is an outstanding citizen and is 200lbs of pure muscle and honour.

SpeedWagon.jpg

On 9/14/2020 at 8:44 PM, aaradorn said:

Can we all just agree that Speed Wagon is SSS tier waifu material?

He is always there for you, Respects the ladies, helps your family through almost everything, is an outstanding citizen and is 200lbs of pure muscle and honour.

SpeedWagon.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=10587401

When I first heard RBG was dead, I thought it was RGB.. and I poured 4 fingers in celebration.

I was mistaken, but still buzzed.

Hello guys, i am new to uk and i was wondering which site is the best to buy used pc parts or entire computer,  basically i want cheap pc for playing minecraft

23 hours ago, pm128 said:

What the heck is chit chat

this basically a dead mods on forum

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally broke part of my ceiling

I live in rent

I planned to fix it when Amazon shippes to me the material, and meanwhile to "fix it" a put in a thin a4 paper

I see through it rats

What heck can I do? Tell to the landlord that I accidentally broke the ceiling and that there are rats in it

Or trying to fix it wishing that some rats doesn't decide to come from that hole?

Futhermore that fucking hole is up to my bed

2 hours ago, Lii said:

I accidentally broke part of my ceiling

I live in rent

I planned to fix it when Amazon shippes to me the material, and meanwhile to "fix it" a put in a thin a4 paper

I see through it rats

What heck can I do? Tell to the landlord that I accidentally broke the ceiling and that there are rats in it

Or trying to fix it wishing that some rats doesn't decide to come from that hole?

Futhermore that fucking hole is up to my bed

I dunno man... Maybe you can say something like his rats ate a hole in your ceiling?

The mountain goat is an even-toed ungulate of the order Artiodactyla and the family Bovidae that includes antelopes, gazelles, and cattle. It belongs to the subfamily Caprinae, along with true goats, wild sheep, the chamois, the muskox and other species. The takins of the Himalayan region, while not a sister lineage of the mountain goat, are nonetheless very closely related and almost coeval to the mountain goat; they evolved in parallel from an ancestral goat. Other members of this group are the Pseudois "blue sheep", the true goats, and the Himalayan tahr. The sheep lineage is also very closely related, while the muskox lineage is somewhat more distant. The mountain goats probably diverged from their relatives in the late Tortonian, some 7.5 to 8 million years ago.

Given that all major caprine lineages emerged in the Late Miocene and contain at least one but usually several species from the eastern Himalayan region, their most likely place of origin is between today's Tibet and Mongolia or nearby. The mountain goat's ancestors thus probably crossed the Bering Strait after they split from their relatives, presumably before the Wisconsinian glaciation. Unfortunately, no Pliocene mountain goats have been identified yet; the known fossil record is fairly recent, entirely from North America, and barely differs from the living animals. In the Pleistocene, the small prehistoric mountain goat Oreamnos harringtoni lived in the southern Rocky Mountains. Ancient DNA studies suggest that this was the sister species of the living mountain goat, not its ancestor; consequently, the living species would also date back to the Pleistocene at least.

The mountain goat is the only living species in the genus Oreamnos. The name Oreamnos is derived from the Greek term oros (stem ore-) "mountain" (or, alternatively, oreas "mountain nymph") and the word amnos "lamb".

春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。

On 10/23/2020 at 5:24 AM, aDoomGuy said:

I dunno man... Maybe you can say something like his rats ate a hole in your ceiling?

In the end I fixed it by spraying some expanding foam through the piece of cardboard that I used to patch the ceiling..

But I was to remove the cardboard piece of the ceiling and putting the wall, so I called a briklayer.. he removed the cardboard and.. apparently I did the work greatly, he just applied some putty, but I finished to pay him uselessly, but well..I was too scared that a damm rat came down

Though after fixing the wall, I need to find a way to tell the landlord that there are rats

4 hours ago, Lii said:

In the end I fixed it by spraying some expanding foam through the piece of cardboard that I used to patch the ceiling..

But I was to remove the cardboard piece of the ceiling and putting the wall, so I called a briklayer.. he removed the cardboard and.. apparently I did the work greatly, he just applied some putty, but I finished to pay him uselessly, but well..I was too scared that a damm rat came down

Though after fixing the wall, I need to find a way to tell the landlord that there are rats

Tell the landlord that you're hearing scratching noises coming from the ceiling and you're pretty sure there are rats up there. 

I wish Techlinked was also a tech news app on the apple app store.

It could just have light articles like 3 times a week and when nothing interesting is happening. It could just show a little icon or funny animation that says NOTHING IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW or THE TECH WORLD MOVES SLOWLY SOMETIMES.

I'm sure there are reasons that this has not happed yet but I would love it if they did it.

When I go to the other Tech news sites I find them boring and a little off in a weird way. I can't exactly explain it.

I like to read product comparisons, tech headlines and tech everything but other tech news websites often just rub me the wrong way.

Even though I love Tech and Tech news I don't visit those websites very often.

I like the way the Techlinked guys are funny and they don't seem to take themselves or the Tech world too seriously.

That works for me and I think it would be great if they could make a tech news reading app.

A TechLinked branded app for the apple app store so I could read it every week on my iPad.

Maybe they could hire some extra people and train them up on Techlinked.

So they could get the feeling of Techlinked before they actually start writing for the app.

🤖