Age when you got your first PC

Think it was age 10, when I received my first PC 1998/1999

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

I was about 9 when i first got into computers. Before then, I had absolutely no idea what was on the other side of that side panel...

Hmmm......Im 29. I was probably not extremely young. Probably started playing at 7 or 8. I got my Amitech computer at that age. Actually got my nintendo slightly before....oh damn...hope it isn't "Once a peasant, always a peasant"

I was two years old. windows 98. 13GB Bigfoot 5.25 inch hard drive 256 MB RAM Pentium 2 333MHz

Just be happy it wasn't celeron.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Do you know Humongous Games? FreddiFish and Spy fox, pajama Sam and PuttPutt?

http://humongous.com/

Yes, I had FreddiFish, but my parents never bought me those other games. I did get to play the demos though.

Check out my youtube channel and website where I unbox and review tech, and on the occasion discuss tech news.

www.youtube.com/princestech & www.thetechprince.com (primary)

www.youtube.com/houstontexanfan123

I messed around on PCs from 4-6. At 6 I got into Rome: Total War and flash games :)). At 8 I got the joy of getting into FSX *I'm a cool kid B)* and at 12 I stopped trying to fix old shit laptops and built my own rig. 

Sleepy: |  R7 1700@ 3.7GHz (NHD-15) | MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX 1080 | 16GB of RAM | 8TBs of HDD | 128GB SSD| S340 Tempered Glass | XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU | 40" 4K panel, and 3 1080p bois

@7 - Computers were discovered

@10 - I wrote my 1st assembler program

Now, I couldn't write you an assembler program if I tried lol

i remember i was around 4 when i played games on a computer, i never got into the techy side until several years later

Calling BS on everyone who says under the age of 5. :)

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

I was always into computers, but I didn't get into gaming on them until middle school. Early 7th grade or late 6th grade. When I was in highschool, I started wanting good computers. That's when I got an alienware back when they were not a big of a company and not owned by dell. Then, when I was about to graduate, my alien ware was dying so I started looking into how to fix it and replacement parts. I was actually too scared to fix it until it flat out fried a year and a half later. I built my first comp after that. I'm still using it, actually. Works fine, but it's getting old. I think I'm going to build a new personal one in a few months.

Calling BS on everyone who says under the age of 5. :)

Its possible brah

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

14 I guess, I discovered that PC gaming was much better 

PC specs: Sager NP8268, GTX880m w/ 8 GB DDR5 VM, i7-4810MQ 2.8/3.8 GHz, IC Diamond Thermal Compound, 16GB RAM at 1600 MHz 2x8, 256 GB Crucial M550 series mSATA3 SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HD, Killer Wireless, Bluetooth 4.0. Window 8.1 (Because W7 was more expensive)

I got into PC's (x86 based) back in 1992, I got a 386 33 sx for my birthday,it had 2 MB ram and 100MB hdd, it had 3 1/2" and a 5 1/4" floppy drives and a 4" internal speaker for sound!!!, man that lasted years, by the time I retired that case it was a 486 100dx with 32 MB of ram with a 100x CD drive, sound blaster 32 sound card 100GB hdd and I started drilling holes in the case to prevent it from overheating. Me and some of my mates would get together after school and work on the next small program to piss the teachers in computer tech class off then play games, I still remember getting my first 9600kb/s modem (dad worked for telecom Aust and built one from spares), that is when I found bulletin boards. Shame I never took this up as a profession instead of my second passion with cars, but I'm still pretty young and I still keep boned up on tech so you never know what may come. 

MISS HOVER, I ATE MY GLUE!!!!

I was always interested by computers but I really got into it when I was 12 when a friend showed me cod4 then I was on it 24/7 and built a comp when I was 14 for black ops 1 :D

I was 3 when I started screwing around on my dad's old Macintosh, playing Math Blaster and watching that space thing.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

I remember i was 12 when I saw a video of someone BUILDING a computer, he built it! I thought it was crazy, but it fascinated me and I kept doing research, and thus an addiction was born.

Project Tomahawk:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

GPU: Asus Strix RX 480

PSU: Corsair RM1000

Storage: 2x Western Digital 2TB Enterprise + 240GB Crucial M500 SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Additional: Cablemod C-Series black/red kit, SP120, AF140 and AF140 w/ red LED's all around

Project Frankenstein:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX 6100

Motherboard: MSI 970 SLI Krait Edition

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 Mhz

GPU: MSI R9 280 3G Twin Frozr

PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W

Storage: Western Digital 1TB Enterprise + 240GB Partiot Torch SSD

Case: Fractal Design Define S

Sheila (Server):

Spoiler

Dell R210:
CPU: Intel Xeon x3450

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600 Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation 

Marvin (Server)

Spoiler

Dell R210ii

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation

5 years old - era of the Apple II. Started learning DOS at 8 years old. First Macintosh experience was when my step-father (Mom's BF at the time) brought over his little Mac SE so I could play Carmen San Diego on it. I was 12 at the time.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

5 years old - era of the Apple II. Started learning DOS at 8 years old. First Macintosh experience was when my step-father (Mom's BF at the time) brought over his little Mac SE so I could play Carmen San Diego on it. I was 12 at the time.

I remember that game, PS, love the avatar.

MISS HOVER, I ATE MY GLUE!!!!

around the age of 2, started to play "Big Job" and "dilly Billies". Pretty fun times.

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

As I remember, age 4... My family told me that I "started" even younger, but I don't remember a thing. I always helped my dad and that's how I started.

Age 3-4, playing games in an Apple IIe. 560x192x04bpp was pretty good then.

Got in to computer at 7, played console when I was younger. My first pc game was Call of Duty I think.