Age when you got your first PC

9-10

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

as long as i could remember

CPU-I7 4790k | Motherboard- asus maximus VII hero | RAM- G Skill Trident x 16 gigs | GPU- Asus gtx 980 strix | Case- Fractal Define r4 blackout | Storage- 250 samsung evo boot, 500 evo for games, and 2 tb wd black for storage | PSU- Corsair rm850 | Display(s)- LG 34um65 | Cooling- Noctua NH-U14S | 

I was 9. My grandparents gave us an Hewlett-Packard computer and a printer, we purchased some dial-up internet. I used it to print off pictures of Pokemon.

Probably around 3 or 4, I got my first computer (a laptop) when I was 8.

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

i was interested from the first time i was sat in front of one. I was probably 4-5 years old.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

About 4 or 5 years ago I was talking to a few friends about old games that we used to like and I mentioned Chrono Trigger and how I wish I could play it again. Then one of my friends mentioned using an emulator, and I had no idea what that was. I went home and looked stuff up about it and finally got one working and I loved it. From there, my interest in computers rose and I eventually made a Steam account. Now I just need to get an actual gaming rig.

I was around 12 then. I never really owned a computer until I was about 10 because my family is a little on the poor side.

Like 3 or 4 is when I started playing with a computer but I fix computers since I was 10. I am 12 right now.

I was 13 when I got interested into computers. (technology in general) I didn't build anything yet (in fact my first build was of this year), but I was doing pc services to earn easy $$. I burned discs as an additional sideline. I was already addicted into technology then, that every time I would go home, I'd hop into Youtube to search PC parts, builds and reviews. I've been doing that ever since.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Apparently, I asked my mom this and this is what she said verbatim:

Me: When did I start using computers?

Mom: Oh! You were a very advanced baby, you could use a computer before you could talk fluently! You played games like dally doo and Lego

Me: So what you're saying is I had no clue what the letters on the keyboard were but I could play PC games?

Mom: Yea you were about 2. I think those games were mouse heavy or used arrow keys

Me: What computer did I use?

Mom: I think it was a thinkpad t20

Me: 0_0

So today I learned I was a PC gamer for life. 

Only recently got into pc building ~2 years ago

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

3 (first interaction with a pc) 7 (my own pc) 16 (built 1st pc) 18 (2nd pc) 21 currently (3rd and almost dream pc)

hmm what outrageous lie to put here.....

I think I was 12 and playing WarCraft 2 at the time.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

CPU: Pentium G3258 OC 4.0GHz MOBO: MSI Z87-G41 PC MATE GPU: ASUS Strix Gtx-750Ti 2Gb RAM: 2x4Gb ADATA XPGv2 @ 1866Mhz PSU: EVGA 500B HDD: 500Gb WD Scorpio Black, 1Tb WD Blue 

I am to lazy to update this, but not to lazy to strike it out and write this.

Probably around 7 - 8 and I only really got into PC's about a year and a half ago, I have learnt so much but still don't know much compared to some people on this forum.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

I started getting into computers at the age of 9 and been into them ever since. I found many computers in my alley that were thrown away. I would take them home (garbage picker) and just keep them, try them out, switch parts, and eventually make them work.

Probably like 2 or 3. I've always had a computer at home since birth starting with my giant floppy IBM. Then by 5ish I started getting on the internet and by 10 I had my own forum running a text base rpg game based off megaman. Good times.

I've always loved gaming, computer or console. So I always had an interest in that stuff.

I really got into computers though around the age of 10 or 11. I was running my own forum and minecraft server at 12 with a friend of mine, and it actually was pretty successful lol.

(I'm about 15 and a half now)

I got into computers between 6-8 when I met my friend Garrett. I remember having my mom bring home old computers from work, and also dealing with lot's of pentium 4's.

I blame my dad..... He sat me down at one and told me to play with it... in 1988. 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

about 1-1.5 years old because my dad is big into computers and building his own PC's and id say by the time i was 3 i could pretty much understand the innerworkings

I would say I got into computers when i was 15. I never really had a good computer to play games on so I always watched videos of people playing envying them with their ultra settings. :P

I've always loved computers, but if you mean building and being interested in computer components, since early June.