Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

IF you do migrate to Linux I can recomend Voyager Live and Linux Mint Cinnamon

i have used a few distros over the years like redhat, debian, gentoo, damn small linux, knoppix, puppy linux but it has been a few years since i really did anything on anything lol

Sounds good to me, I like selling things as well as getting things out of my house. :P

I guess I can... ;) Lately ive been really wanting to finish up some of my keyboard projects as ive been talking mroe about custom board again and as ive been cleaning ive been finding more parts and un finished projects.

we will talk at some point I'm sure lol 

Too much of my software doesnt work and much of whats there isnt as good. Its kinda like Firefox extensions and Chrome Add-ons. People told me when I switched oh theyll come and when they do theyll be just as good. Lies I say, LIES!

I use so little software at this point that as long as cs works I'm good to go lol

Do you think you might be doing a guide on making a mechanical keybaord without a PCB as its nye impossible to find one here and they are rare on massdrop

that is my department we could talk about it if you wish

here are some photos of my keyboard and numpad http://imgur.com/a/Nf5re

That is more of chargers department and he even has a decent camera, though ive been trying to get him to buy a PCB off of me for his next project. :P

hey I'm lazy just like you lol. My next project will probably be a 40% or Ed's keyboard from cowboy bebop but for that i need to find a keyboard with cherry switches and a big ass enter to even start with so either way i will not be able to use your pcb but plate maybe lol

Ill buy it when I have money :D

sounds like a good idea to me

well we pay for 30down and we actually get around 12ish, on a good day its hit 18ish and in the middle of the night i sometimes get 30

Well like I said we pay for 20 but in reality the best is around 5mb/s. But they have been truthful when they said it would be 10x faster but then before we had BT Infinty we had 512kb/s

that is my department we could talk about it if you wish

here are some photos of my keyboard and numpad http://imgur.com/a/Nf5re

sounds like a good idea to me

Yeah, I saw that and theat keyboard looks awesome. The biggest trouble for me would be getting the switches and without having the need for a PCB would also take that problem away. But yeah, when Im ready to begin upgrading from a dell keyboard I'll give you a call.

i have used a few distros over the years like redhat, debian, gentoo, damn small linux, knoppix, puppy linux but it has been a few years since i really did anything on anything lol

So yeah, when you do I highly recommend Voyager Live if you like the XFCE DE or Cinnamon which is more simple and slightly simalair to windows taskbar.(But hella a lot better :D)

How much are you selling it for @TheProfosist ? And I suppose postage would be a complete bitch

Steve

i think you can just never win with the isps

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i think you can just never win with the isps

Nope, you might have said but who are you with? Also, did you not dare to try and understand my qouting aboe :D

Steve

Nope, you might have said but who are you with? Also, did you not dare to try and understand my qouting aboe :D

that quote is so broken lol

I feel like you were looking to post this

@Laputacake

[quote name="brownninja97" post="3995245" timestamp="1421707016"]well we pay for 30down and we actually get around 12ish, on a good day its hit 18ish and in the middle of the night i sometimes get 30[/quote]Well like I said we pay for 20 but in reality the best is around 5mb/s. But they have been truthful when they said it would be 10x faster but then before we had BT Infinty we had 512kb/s  [quote name="Charger" post="3995250" timestamp="1421707070"]that is my department we could talk about it if you wishhere are some photos of my keyboard and numpad [url=http://imgur.com/a/Nf5re]http://imgur.com/a/Nf5re[/url]sounds like a good idea to me[/quote] Yeah, I saw that and theat keyboard looks awesome. The biggest trouble for me would be getting the switches and without having the need for a PCB would also take that problem away. But yeah, when Im ready to begin upgrading from a dell keyboard I'll give you a call.[quote name="Charger" post="3995250" timestamp="1421707070"]i have used a few distros over the years like redhat, debian, gentoo, damn small linux, knoppix, puppy linux but it has been a few years since i really did anything on anything lol[/quote]So yeah, when you do I highly recommend Voyager Live if you like the XFCE DE or Cinnamon which is more simple and slightly simalair to windows taskbar.(But hella a lot better )How much are you selling it for @[member='TheProfosist'] ? And I suppose postage would be a complete bitch

I know I tried to revive it but then they all merged and so I thought that it must be sacrificied :D

Also, Can't wait for the R9 380x as if it's around the same pricing as the R9 290 and the rumours are fairly close to the rumours I'm having and it means ill be able to ITX

Steve

I feel like you were looking to post this

@Laputacake

well we pay for 30down and we actually get around 12ish, on a good day its hit 18ish and in the middle of the night i sometimes get 30
Well like I said we pay for 20 but in reality the best is around 5mb/s. But they have been truthful when they said it would be 10x faster but then before we had BT Infinty we had 512kb/s  
that is my department we could talk about it if you wishhere are some photos of my keyboard and numpad http://imgur.com/a/Nf5resounds like a good idea to me
Yeah, I saw that and theat keyboard looks awesome. The biggest trouble for me would be getting the switches and without having the need for a PCB would also take that problem away. But yeah, when Im ready to begin upgrading from a dell keyboard I'll give you a call.
So yeah, when you do I highly recommend Voyager Live if you like the XFCE DE or Cinnamon which is more simple and slightly simalair to windows taskbar.(But hella a lot better )How much are you selling it for @TheProfosist ? And I suppose postage would be a complete bitch
I tried to seperate the qoutes for easier reading. It's reather ironic on how it turned out.

On a side note my room smells different now with the box still sitting in my room. Not sure what it smells like apart from smelling overseasie

Steve

I tried to seperate the qoutes for easier reading. It's reather ironic on how it turned out.

just copy paste what i put into it when editing lol

Not even me?

Edit: Well too late. Fak u, I'm installing debian on your compotis. Have a nice day.

Posted Image

Lol no one gets special privileges without good reason. Do you think you deserve special privileges?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ohhhhh

Well i was definately not expecting the "love triangle" to happen so near the end, i like it, a lot actually, i wonder what's going to happen

I like A LOT that on this 2nd season the main thing is about yuuta and rikka's relationship, like they moved on from the 8th grade syndrome, and now it's all focused on that. On lots of other anime i always end up saying "i wish there was a 2nd season all about their relationship", in hyouka for example. And Chuu2byou did it, so that's awesome, reaaally liking it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Lol no one gets special privileges without good reason. Do you think you deserve special privileges?

No :(

Wagnaria, so adorable. Must watch

tumblr_mqgxv4J66I1rbsbojo1_500.gif

just finished knights of sidonia. once i got used to the art it was a nice watch.

No  :(

Easy there, Yamada.

x590Y0Q.gif

Maya..  :wub:

gw6u441.gif

i just started watching. this is great. 

tumblr_mmjeed2uSA1spgvkgo2_500.gif

Blarg

Hey now, not like I said you'll make one.

Unless you want to.

I'm sure you can at least point in the right direction, no?

that was just my reaction when I saw that lol. I could point him to sites to look for people but having someone build something is not a cheap way to go

No :(

Adorable as fuck, tho i gave it the lowest rating i've ever given to an anime (5/10) i felt i lost my time after watching it, i had fun, but those 5 points are just for the comedy, rest was bad imo.

----------------------------------

Finished Chuu2byou REN

I'm going to kill someone.

It's great, i loved it, and:

I wanted a kiss, but i think it's fine this way

Would recommend to anyone looking for a light romantic anime, or some1 that doesn't watch romantic anime a lot, you see romance, how the story and their relationship advances, a bit of drama though nothing serious, nice comedy, Maybe it should be a little bit longer to develop some stuff more, making it better, but i think 12 eps is close to be the perfect length in this case.

So yep, 8/10 on MyAnimeList. Or, "Very Good"

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

K, well I rarely read the news section though.... too many reposts you know :(

Oh, only in Japan..bummer :( well at lest there is one and its actually working! :D 

K, well I rarely read the news section though.... too many reposts you know :(

Oh, only in Japan..bummer :( well at lest there is one and its actually working! :D

YAY! FOR JAPAN ONLY! stuff america.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

No complains from me. 

lol that reminds me..i need to get myself some paint for my Gundam models >_>

while miku has mech....

Damn

http://www.cnet.com/news/starter-kit-for-giant-kuratas-mech-suit-lands-on-amazon-japan/

ONLY about 1 Million USD...

I need to rob a bank..

Mind if I join the bank robbery? :D

Heist2.jpg

Need a few more people though... And equipment...

I've been wondering: is there an anime / manga about robbing banks / other places? There's many movies, but never seen any anime about it.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.