Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Messy desk, but hey, monitor's mounted :D

So much room for stuff.

Posted Image

I'm jealous...

you make coffee for everyone from now on then :)

No idea but neither do I know who I'm suppose to be so... wanna go and look at the fish in @MyInnerFred 's office? :P

No no one is allowed in my office without permission.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Room 1-B, down the hall ;)

Please tell me someone got the reference

But... But... the fish...

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Please tell me someone got the reference

But... But... the fish...

Nope, tell me. I might know if you tell me

Steve

Nope, tell me. I might know if you tell me

you must be joking.....  :mellow:

Why not ask the man himself if he knows? @MyInnerFred

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

If I get the chance to, I'll ask him (it's midnight for me so maybe in the morning). What exactly do you mean by "main" though, I'm not very good with cars but I thought all the electricity that a car used is provided by the car battery? Or am I misinterpreting something?

On other notes, its midnight and that means I can finally continue streaming haganai at 720p, Vietnamese internet -.- I swear....

by main he just means plug it into the wall. @Laputacake he just needs a 12v dc power supply that puts out the correct amps that the thing draws more then likely a pc power supply with some modding should be able to do it. google it I'm sure something will come up

by main he just means plug it into the wall. @Laputacake he just needs a 12v dc power supply that puts out the correct amps that the thing draws more then likely a pc power supply with some modding should be able to do it. google it I'm sure something will come up

oh if thats what you mean then I'm sure doing what /\ said would do it

| --- My Stuff --- |

@Zubkover

Not sure how popular Walkure Romanze is, might get more hits with a more popular or recognized show. Mic seemed a little weak at times. Some jokes missed the mark for me. Just CinemaSins format, was waiting for an original twist that never came.

Not even me? 

Edit: Well too late. Fak u, I'm installing debian on your compotis. Have a nice day.

CJkpVtc.png

Edited by c3p0_

@Laputacake man, that laptop is dusty xD

Also, please. I have 6 displays in my room (:

IMAG0615.jpg

Your laptop doesn't count because its just blocking your 2 displays on the right and in the way. lol

Otherwise I would have 5 displays then.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

you must be joking.....  :mellow:

Why not ask the man himself if he knows? @MyInnerFred

No, Does my face look like its joking

photo-105690.gif?_r=1420152895

Its more the plus and minus on a power supply that we didn't know about.

Steve

No, Does my face look like its jokingphoto-105690.gif?_r=1420152895  Its more the plus and minus on a power supply that we didn't know about.

not sure if joking or ignorrent

http://instructables.com/id/Car-Amplifier-and-Subwoofer-Powered-By-a-Computer-/

Just google how to using a PC power supply for car amp or anything that sounds like that to find other things like it

Not sure how popular Walkure Romanze is, might get more hits with a more popular or recognized show. Mic seemed a little weak at times. Some jokes missed the mark for me. Just CinemaSins format, was waiting for an original twist that never came.

Well, it's not all about the popularity for me, so I'm fine doing so with less main-stream series : )

Mic weak? I've done a voice leveling, and every my word is at the same degree of loudness... Whaaaa... O.o?

And I'm aware of the last one, but for now I have no particular idea what exactly I could do about this.

Anyway, thank you Cae, and thank you too @Laputacake . : )

Well, it's not all about the popularity for me, so I'm fine doing so with less main-stream series : )

Mic weak? I've done a voice leveling, and every my word is at the same degree of loudness... Whaaaa... O.o?

And I'm aware of the last one, but for now I have no particular idea what exactly I could do about this.

Anyway, thank you Cae, and thank you too @Laputacake . : )

No problem :D

Steve

since this response has no need to be in the thread that i pulled the quote from

I personally think you can't truly know if you like a certain switch unless you try them for an extended period of time. I know that's not viable for most people, but I think it's the best way to do it myself. 

I tried browns, blacks, & blues at a store and felt like I preferred blues. Then I bought a blue switch keyboard and used it for 6 months, then red (since I hadn't tried them yet), then brown each. I vastly prefer browns now after having a lot of experience with each. Enough that I may never get a black switch keyboard.

Just my 2 cents.

your doing it all wrong, it is all about blacks, greens and clears lol

Who am I then?

@Laputacake you are the guy that everyone hates but we can't get rid of you...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

since this response has no need to be in the thread that i pulled the quote from

your doing it all wrong, it is all about blacks, greens and clears lol

I love that you can quote across threads like that. 

Lol, I will try them one day. Need more money for that though.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

He's my son. Well I made him clean his room  :unsure: Truly sorry you have to deal with him. Hated this kid over the entire show. Brat.

c93f8c325a26f6850a3e620f53d22fd0_480.jpg

I don't have a problem with the whore cake but there are a few people I would like to get rid of on this forum

I love that you can quote across threads like that. 

Lol, I will try them one day. Need more money for that though.

magic of copy paste of code lol.

Anyways my keyboard uses blacks and my numpad uses greens. I have been thinking about moving to clears or putting clear springs in black switches because I like the feel of blacks but I like the sound of how the clear springs are. Maybe I just need to put in order in with @TheProfosist for some black switches and clear springs lol

Anyways my keyboard uses blacks and my numpad uses greens. I have been thinking about moving to clears or putting clear springs in black switches because I like the feel of blacks but I like the sound of how the clear springs are. Maybe I just need to put in order in with @TheProfosist for some black switches and clear springs lol

I can only hope to ever be so custom. lol

Unrelated: This is too perfect. Disney characters as if they were in the Avatar universe. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I can only hope to ever be so custom. lol

Unrelated: This is too perfect. Disney characters as if they were in the Avatar universe.

you can go custom at any point, me and @TheProfosist can help

Also some of the Disney avatar stuff seems cool others I don't even know who the Disney characters are. I take that to mean Disney made new stuff since I was a kid or the images do a bad job of representing the characters

I don't have a problem with the whore cake but there are a few people I would like to get rid of on this forum

You flatter me :D

Steve

Not even me? 

Edit: Well too late. Fak u, I'm installing debian on your compotis. Have a nice day.

It looks like a gnome styled unity.

Steve