Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Good. But told you you need an adapter xD

I know, got oen on the way, 3-5 days

Steve

Guess what, Its time for my appaling photography skills @c3p0_

My cat was very interested in the box and she is currently marking her scent (with her cheek)

MADIk3I.jpg

All thats missing is a power cable

Foan92b.jpg

And the worst picture, add the monitor downstairs (4:3 amazingness) I have the same amount of monitors as Bicycle inc. laptop :D

UcrVljy.jpg

you might want to get an extra table or two to fit everything on there, I'm worried for that keyboard  -_-

some cs go skins sell for $2000+ out side of the steam market that is since the market is caped at $400

damn, thats hard to wrap your head around, paying for an in game skin that costs more than the rig you are going to play the game with xD

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

@Laputacake man, that laptop is dusty xD

Also, please. I have 6 displays in my room (:

IMAG0615.jpg

I only count 5...

@Laputacake Would you mind deleting the first pic that shows my city?? xD

Done, Sorry, forget to paint it.

Steve

IMAG0615.jpg

if i stole all the monitors at work i could probably have 10. most are below standard 1080 resolution though.

Blarg

you might want to get an extra table or two to fit everything on there, I'm worried for that keyboard  -_-

That was just to try and beat Biyclcles array of monitors of which I failed

Steve

IMAG0615.jpg

Owns around $10k in tech, hesitate when buying couple hundred dollar anime posters -.-

Also, am I blind or just really bad at counting? I can only count 5 unless you are also referring to your phone or something

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Owns around $10k in tech, hesitate when buying couple hundred dollar anime posters -.-

Also, am I blind or just really bad at counting? I can only count 5 unless you are also referring to your phone or something

I have a TV behind me that I use with my laptop as a second monitor. 

I'm done with buying stuff for a while. I've got my MoT and Service tomorrow, with tax renewal a month later ): 

I have a TV behind me that I use with my laptop as a second monitor. 

I'm done with buying stuff for a while. I've got my MoT and Service tomorrow, with tax renewal a month later ):

Oh, well played. Maybe one day. Can we count phones?

Steve

Oh, well played. Maybe one day. Can we count phones?

If you want. I have two phones in my room right now. Can we count smartwatches with screens too? xD 

When did this turn into a competition? xD

If you want. I have two phones in my room right now. Can we count smartwatches with screens too? xD 

I have 8 then.

Steve

Emmm, just gotta ask you one question.

Can sb please rate this vid?
I mean, I don't really care about "thumbs ups and downs" and all the views bs, since it's only a test(not yet completed) video, but I need text opinion on what I did right and what I did wrong in these, I'd be very grateful. ^ ^
Thanks in advance.
(Please state your opinion quoting me, or sending me a PM, so that I could easily look into it : ) )

And for ppl who'll say it's a ripoff: see the end of the video.

This is what I'm going for basically (the PLP one):
eyefinity_config-aspects_5x1P-vs-16x9PLP

Where it's 1080p - 4K - 1080p. Just gotta find matching monitors (where the width of the 1080p = the heighth of the 4K ones). Or better yet:
dell-3007wfp-04.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Emmm, just gotta ask you one question.

Can sb please rate this vid?

I mean, I don't really care about "thumbs ups and downs" and all the views bs, since it's only a test(not yet completed) video, but I need text opinion on what I did right and what I did wrong in these, I'd be very grateful. ^ ^

Thanks in advance.

(Please state your opinion quoting me, or sending me a PM, so that I could easily look into it : ) )

And for ppl who'll say it's a ripoff: see the end of the video.

All I can say is Hentai Horse

I'll really consider writing puta all over it if it happens that we trade again next time  :P

That might raise even more qeustions seeing as my sister signed for it :D

Steve

Since you decide to show us your tech empire :)

In terms of mobile devices, I probably trump everyone right now, 2 Ipod Classics, 1 Ipod Nano, 1 Ipad Mini and an Iphone 4 (I'm an Apple fanboy, I know)

Btw, if anyone was wanting to see what my dad's working on, heres a picture: @Laputacake

---Big picture---

The pcb and outer case are completely custom designed by my dad, then sent to companies to be made, he then buy all the individual parts and assemble/solder them manually at home, this is one of this simpler projects though, all the other ones are already finished and closed up so I didn't bother to open them up. Welcome to the world of audiophiles

utwui7k.jpg

| --- My Stuff --- |

This is what I'm going for basically (the PLP one):

eyefinity_config-aspects_5x1P-vs-16x9PLP

Where it's 1080p - 4K - 1080p. Just gotta find matching monitors (where the width of the 1080p = the heighth of the 4K ones). Or better yet:

dell-3007wfp-04.jpg
ya but they need to the the right size and resolution to really look right in that set up

Since you decide to show us your tech empire :)

In terms of mobile devices, I probably trump everyone right now, 2 Ipod Classics, 1 Ipod Nano, 1 Ipad Mini and an Iphone 4 (I'm an Apple fanboy, I know)

Btw, if anyone was wanting to see what my dad's working on, heres a picture: @Laputacake

---Big picture---

The pcb and outer case are completely custom designed by my dad, then sent to companies to be made, he then buy all the individual parts and assemble/solder them manually at home, this is one of this simpler projects though, all the other ones are already finished and closed up so I didn't bother to open them up. Welcome to the world of audiophiles

utwui7k.jpg

That red PCB though :D

Steve

That red PCB though :D

it's not supposed to be exposed during use anyway so it's not like he's going to put a windowed panel on it or anything xD you might as well save on cost. There are some other amps that he used black pcbs for though but has they weigh more than triple my rig and is held together by 10-15 screws, I'm not going to even try opening it up :)

| --- My Stuff --- |

That might raise even more qeustions seeing as my sister signed for it :D

Welll. What questions could that be 

EisFDnA.png

it's not supposed to be exposed during use anyway so it's not like he's going to put a windowed panel on it or anything xD you might as well save on cost. There are some other amps that he used black pcbs for though but has they weigh more than triple my rig and is held together by 10-15 screws, I'm not going to even try opening it up :)

I know. My cousin has a car AMP but he only way he has succeded using it was through a car battery. Do you think your Dad would know how to power it through the main?

Welll. What questions could that be

Well, I was thinking on more along the lines of where I'm getting all these parcels from but I suppose that could work too :D

Steve

Well, I was thinking on more along the lines of where I'm getting all these parcels from but I suppose that could work too :D

Doubt that she even speaks spanish to know what puta means.

Doubt that she even speaks spanish to know what puta means.

Fair point :D, I only know what it means becuase of my username when someone on XDA told me what it meant.

Steve

I know. My cousin has a car AMP but he only way he has succeded using it was through a car battery. Do you think your Dad would know how to power it through the main?

If I get the chance to, I'll ask him (it's midnight for me so maybe in the morning). What exactly do you mean by "main" though, I'm not very good with cars but I thought all the electricity that a car used is provided by the car battery? Or am I misinterpreting something?

On other notes, its midnight and that means I can finally continue streaming haganai at 720p, Vietnamese internet -.- I swear....

| --- My Stuff --- |