Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yea, I would probably have fallen into one of those traps. I have friends who love beats and always try to convince me that their beats solo or tour sounds better than my pair of modded ckm 55 because "everyone they know are using it so it must be good" (I do realise that these are not the best pair of earbuds either but I was able to make it sound much more realistic with the equaliser from ocharaku) and every time someone says that, I almost feel bad for them but at the same time, I would not be able to hold back the smile on my face  :D

edit: anyway, how did we just turn into a thread about audio equipments? This train is going off track... again

Im gonna get some sennheiser 539s

Also this thread had a track? If it did this is a more accurate representation

5348.1331879562.jpg

Steve

Wow you haven't seen Haganai yet... <_<

Surprise. I have a life outside the internet ö.ö My anime time is limited to weekend only unless its winter where the job is on hold. But I've watched it all now. S1 and S2  <_< S2 was better animated and pushed the story more faster then S1.

what is that like?

I have also wondered as I hear fresh air is bad for the lungs and the sunlight is bad for your skin

Steve

Thought my friends were coming over tonight, they aren't, downloading Chuu2byo 2nd season then.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Thought my friends were coming over tonight, they aren't, downloading Chuu2byo 2nd season then.

Good man. Great plan, watch away!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Im gonna get some sennheiser 539sAlso this thread had a track? If it did this is a more accurate representation

that must be in the US. We have terrible tracks.

I have also wondered as I hear fresh air is bad for the lungs and the sunlight is bad for your skin

its not bad. But you should be more worried about the people out there.

I may not have the mental energy to play civ tonight. Guess i will crash and watch anime instead.

Blarg

Yo club members as your *cough* CEO *cough* I am requesting(not ordering) your assistance in this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/293691-height-adjustable-desk-options-decisions-decisions/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Saw it, no idea since i live in south america.

---------------------------------

Can someone tell me if rikka and yuuta will ever kiss? So far it's all about their relationship, so it's not bad, but yeah, i just wanna know, though i don't think it's going to happen, rikka's too childish imo

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Saw it, no idea since i live in south america.

---------------------------------

Can someone tell me if rikka and yuuta will ever kiss? So far it's all about their relationship, so it's not bad, but yeah, i just wanna know, though i don't think it's going to happen, rikka's too childish imo

I don't want to give you any spoilers. Do you really want to know?

Surprise. I have a life outside the internet ö.ö My anime time is limited to weekend only unless its winter where the job is on hold. But I've watched it all now. S1 and S2 <_< S2 was better animated and pushed the story more faster then S1.

There is something outside the Internet? Also what did you think of the ending of S2?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I don't want to give you any spoilers. Do you really want to know?

Yes.

Oh god, the nose thing is the closes they gonna get, i'm sure.

Edit:

Ep 11 was missing from where i downloaded it, luckily i realised this right now on ep4

sofia killin' me, amazing alcoholic, hand her a drink and walks around armorless and does that thing where you sing songs but forget the lyrics

this game is 200% better on the second go, but for some reason ENB's keep crashing my game, though I don't think my card will be able to handle it at 1440p.

u0Y5aan.jpg

6MM44aD.jpg

later corrects self to "no, not that kind of adult plaything"

@MyInnerFred I'd go with the chair because an adjustable desk seems overkill for normal usage. As long as it's at a "normal" height, chair adjustment should take care of it.

Error: 410

sofia killin' me, amazing alcoholic, hand her a drink and walks around armorless and does that thing where you sing songs but forget the lyrics

this game is 200% better on the second go, but for some reason ENB's keep crashing my game, though I don't think my card will be able to handle it at 1440p.

later corrects self to "no, not that kind of adult plaything"

LOL the caption is hilarious...

Helping care to help? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/293691-pollheight-adjustable-desk-options-decisions-decisions/

There is something outside the Internet? Also what did you think of the ending of S2?

When there isn't an ova I forgot to watch then its missing.  :unsure:

One simple does not engage 2 people and don't show the wedding. Shame!

Yo club members as your *cough* CEO *cough* I am requesting(not ordering) your assistance in this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/293691-height-adjustable-desk-options-decisions-decisions/

Bit late but I'd say build your own desk and get an adjustable chair. Let's just say if I can I doubt you will have Mich trouble

Steve

I'm scared of how accurate my thought on this was:

I edited my last msg, but i said "they won't kiss, they will stumble on each other, they will be about to kiss, they want to, and something happens that ruins the moment and they end up not kissing".

Well, they hide under the blankets on the camping thing, about to kiss, and sensei enters the room, then rikka needs to leave, ruining the moment, ends up rikka kissing yuuta on the chick.

I guess i've seen too many romantic anime, i hope for a surprise that i don't expect, but from here it's pretty predictable.

I don't understand why this girl:

Kumin-Tsuyuri.jpg

Seems so freaking adorable to me, i think it is because of the voice actor.

Kumin-Tsuyuri.jpg

Could it be that a lot of animes use the same animator? The drawing style looks very similar to hyouka. Mean look at her face, could be her sister xD

Could it be that a lot of animes use the same animator? The drawing style looks very similar to hyouka. Mean look at her face, could be her sister xD

I wouldn't mind if more anime use that kind of artstyle, i like it a lot, and yeah i knew it looked familiar but couldn't remember why.

Could be ibara's sister, for sure!!

Mayaka1.jpg

I wouldn't mind if more anime use that kind of artstyle, i like it a lot, and yeah i knew it looked familiar but couldn't remember why.

Could be ibara's sister, for sure!!

Mayaka1.jpg

That art style would look so amazing in 4k.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

That art style would look so amazing in 4k.

Way to go! But will it happen? Most peps are still on 1080p or 1440p. Including me  :ph34r: I see no reason to go 4k unless it gets affordable. 

Yo club members as your *cough* CEO *cough* I am requesting(not ordering) your assistance in this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/293691-height-adjustable-desk-options-decisions-decisions/

"CEO" And now i feel like hsc is a company and i'm the guy who hogs the coffee machine :P....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN