Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Hey guys would love to join the club.

I've become kinda obsessed with Haganai lately its great. Sena is my favourite character <3

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I've become kinda obsessed with Haganai lately its great. Sena is my favourite character <3

Welcome. Dont mind the crazy people. its normal here.

345134.jpg

@MyInnerFred i summon thee!

Blarg

@c3p0_ spam the death sentences!

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

Haha ya you guys seem pretty alright  :D I read back a bit and it does seem to get off topic sometimes though.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

@c3p0 spam the death sentences!

should i be afraid?

c4203cd382.jpg

Haha ya you guys seem pretty alright  :D I read back a bit and it does seem to get off topic sometimes though.

what is this sometimes that you speak of? you didnt read far enough.

Blarg

most times but we have a few threads about anime each week to make up for that lol

That's putting it very, very mildly. :P

And WELCOME!!!!!!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

most times but we have a few threads about anime each week to make up for that lol

should i be afraid?

what is this sometimes that you speak of? you didnt read far enough.

That's putting it very, very mildly. :P

And WELCOME!!!!!!

Thanks guys!  :)  And fair enough its is off topic most of the time. At least some of the conversations have quality to them.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think Sena is a lot of people's Favourite blonde character. I actually liked Rika over the other girls, i wanted MC to end up on a relationship with her.

Yep, but it's getting better believe it or not, a month ago it was horrible, now it's not that bad and sometimes is high quality offtopic!. And if you come here and just talk about anime then most people will answer with more anime talk.

--------------------------

bd9.gif

LOL Just realised that gif was from guilty crown, just saw that episode.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I think Sena is a lot of people's Favourite blonde character. I actually liked Rika over the other girls, i wanted MC to end up on a relationship with her.

Yep, but it's getting better believe it or not, a month ago it was horrible, now it's not that bad and sometimes is high quality offtopic!. And if you come here and just talk about anime then most people will answer with more anime talk.

I actually really like Kobato as well to be honest. Its funny how she tries so hard to be in the character of Queen Reisys V Felicity Sumeragi all the time.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Welcome! To Heaven Society! :D

tumblr_mc00ckJacM1r50mmk.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

"Alright"? Ha! We are mostly insane my advice is run and never come back... 

*Except miku is not insane she is a A.I*

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Welcome! To Heaven Society! :D

~snip~

Thanks! Being welcomed by a creepy gif is the best xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I actually really like Kobato as well to be honest. Its funny how she tries so hard to be in the character of Queen Reisys V Felicity Sumeragi all the time.

I liked kobato when she rejects Sena every time, really funny stuff ^-^

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Welp, just finished Suisei no Gargantia, got welcomed back to PADSville, haven't visited for a looooong time.

So there are good animes with mecha afterall.

As for Haganai, Sister Maria is my favourite, most hilarious voice acting ever. As for shipping, Yozora > Sena.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Welp, just finished Suisei no Gargantia, got welcomed back to PADSville, haven't visited for a looooong time.

So there are good animes with mecha afterall.

As for Haganai, Sister Maria is my favourite, most hilarious voice acting ever. As for shipping, Yozora > Sena.

Never got the shipping thing on this club, shipping where, why, what for, what does it mean, is it a bad thing or a good thing, sdklfjsdlfsdf-

It's almost 5am, i'm half way through guilty crown and i can't stop watching, send help.

Never got the shipping thing on this club, shipping where, why, what for, what does it mean, is it a bad thing or a good thing, sdklfjsdlfsdf-

It's almost 5am, i'm half way through guilty crown and i can't stop watching, send help.

Do you really not get that?

Welcome to the club!

enfA1bn.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Welcome to the club!

Yay thanks!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

is it just me or were the last two episodes of Log Horizon season 2 kinda meh?

Old shit no one cares about but me.

@eelnico09 in case you really do not understand what shipping is lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipping_%28fandom%29

And for simple meaning from urban dictionary

shipping

A term used to describe fan fictions that take previously created characters and put them as a pair. It usually refers to romantic relationships, but it can refer platonic ones as well. (Just think of "shipping" as short for "relationSHIP".)

@eelnico09 in case you really do not understand what shipping is lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shipping_%28fandom%29

And for simple meaning from urban dictionary

Lol i would've never thought that shipping was short for relationship, maybe because english is not my 1st language and i saw people saying to ship KRImSIM to places and stuff and i got confused i guess lol.

Alright then, i agree for shipping yozora>sena

For all:"

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015