Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I view her plan as to kill every one not move them regardless of what she says now i think we all know what it means

or throw people on to mars :3

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

that would still be killing lol

or made sure they werent born the first place.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

Started guilty crown, just 1 ep, seems fucking awesome. And the kind of anime that will fuck my mind up, so yep, seems great.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

i have to agree that not all are bad. Didnt you say you would have some kind of sorting thing for american to see if they stay or not @Hatsune Miku「」?

If they were on some degree of intelligence.

Itll be no small feat ri sort through everyone.

To be honest I'm not surprised. No one gives a shit unless some royalty crap is occurring. Its not that I'm against it its just the hype is over 9000 and it just gets tiring.

I'm honestly scared by the sheer amount of Americans that care so much about British royalty. Its more than a little weird, but no one here seems to think that.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@c3p0_ you realise you are now my best friend.. :)

post-6734-0-49854500-1421806531_thumb.pn

post-6734-0-48095200-1421806581_thumb.pn

Thank you for clearing out the notifications from random forum members who think I care about their opinions. xD go go c3p0

post-6734-0-49854500-1421806531_thumb.pn

post-6734-0-48095200-1421806581_thumb.pn

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Thank you for clearing out the notifications from random forum members who think I care about their opinions. xD go go c3p0

Miku?

Miku?

I'm sorry Miku :( you are the benevolent overlord. I got to have a drinking buddy :(

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Clickbot strike ;P But my intention was to annoy you :D

You don't care?!

0f7326d7578e5e9e9b307184dad32f7035ac7827

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You don't care?!

0f7326d7578e5e9e9b307184dad32f7035ac7827

I care about this club, I don't care about people who decide to quote me 3 weeks later and bump threads when I don't know who they are.

Clickbot strike ;P But my intention was to annoy you :D

Why do you hate me :(. Sadly seeing 90+ notifications from you spamming the same thing is better than the majority of the replies I get from general. So it ended up making me smile and laugh a little. (which was my original intention the other day)

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I care about this club, I don't care about people who decide to quote me 3 weeks later and bump threads when I don't know who they are.

Why do you hate me :(. Sadly seeing 90+ notifications from you spamming the same thing is better than the majority of the replies I get from general. So it ended up making me smile and laugh a little. (which was my original intention the other day)

Revenge for likespam ;) I don't hate you  :lol:

*cuddles legion miku still here.

*cuddles legion miku still here.

Revenge for likespam ;) I don't hate you  :lol:

my friends :) <3

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Hows your feed now? <3

Super gorgeous your profile picture really brightens up the place with a bit of class.

I give it an 11/6

Oh I see.

I'll be sure to buy you one of these if I ever becoming filthy rich.

sample_95305f96c652d3f426e7f94c5269d20ed

ㅇ thank you senpai!

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I haven't been able to get back into anime. Unfortunately, aside from Durararax2, none of this season's anime resonate with me. So since I'm waiting on that anime to finish before I marathon it, I've been spending copious amounts of time playing Dark Souls. Almost got all the achievements. 

Other things I've done in life recently:

1. Filed my yearly tax return (oh, the joys of being an adult /s)
  2. About to put my house on the market.
  3. Losing all this monopoly money in this stock trading competition (I stopped looking at my stocks for a couple of days. Bad choice.)
  4. Bought a DolphinBar (Wii mote bar specifically for use with the Dolphin emulator)
  5. Trimmed my first ever beard. Yay.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh I see. 

I'll be sure to buy you one of these if I ever become filthy rich. 

sample_95305f96c652d3f426e7f94c5269d20ed

Just realised, the pilot is there and the painting or decal or whatever it is, it's based on her, lol.

-----------

Liking a lot guilty crown's soundtrack, not as much as i liked railgun's, but still it's pretty great.

Trimmed my first ever beard. Yay.

They grow so fast, you're an adult now

tumblr_miox66k4uE1rd024yo1_500.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I haven't been able to get back into anime. Unfortunately, aside from Durararax2, none of this season's anime resonate with me. So since I'm waiting on that anime to finish before I marathon it, I've been spending copious amounts of time playing Dark Souls. Almost got all the achievements. 

Other things I've done in life recently:

1. Filed my yearly tax return (oh, the joys of being an adult /s)
  2. Trimmed my first ever beard. Yay.

1. taxes suck.

2. 1415143813627.gif

Blarg

Trimmed my first ever beard. Yay.

I'm assuming that means you stopped shaving... Being clean shaven is just to much work lol I have only shaved maybe once a year for a few years now normally just trim it from time to time

1. taxes suck.

2. 1415143813627.gif

finally a good uses of that

1. taxes suck.

Eh. I like some of the things they pay for. Plus, I'm getting a 10% return, which is nice.

I'm assuming that means you stopped shaving... Being clean shaven is just to much work lol I have only shaved maybe once a year for a few years now normally just trim it from time to time

Yep. I decided I want a beard. :P Should be fun. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yep. I decided I want a beard. :P Should be fun. 

Good luck, i hope the process of growing it isn't bad, my case for example, when my beard is growing it just looks like fucking pubes, i end up being a dickface LOL,so yeah that's why i just don't shave for 2 weeks and then i have to... or else.... dickface.