Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
On 13.07.2016 г. at 8:26 AM, BirdyTheMighty said:

lol im 26 that is 4 years till im 30

You are still good. In 4 years I will be 36, probably still virgin. fml

13686700_559057504266443_614135484675998

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Oh well howdy guys how goes things?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

5 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

how's it going?

btw if you want you can join our discord server. here's an invite https://discord.gg/TUbUK

not to bad I got a Nissan 240sx no to long ago started a new job and now I have an All in one from MSI for my desktop cause I just like how clean it is to just have it all in the monitor

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Good ol 240 and 86 Supra I own:
 The 240 has about 5 grand in aftermarket stuff done for it for track use the supra is a daily(ALL YEAR EVEN IN THE SNOW)

13627244_1033023200126194_79342227255935774_n.jpg

|King Of The Lost|

14 minutes ago, KingCry said:

Good ol 240 and 86 Supra I own:
 The 240 has about 5 grand in aftermarket stuff done for it for track use the supra is a daily(ALL YEAR EVEN IN THE SNOW)

M8, get that 86 in there.

Steve

46 minutes ago, Laputacake said:

M8, get that 86 in there.

Its got about 87k miles right now and needs a new head gasket once that is done I'll probably do track stuff mods to it otherwise the 240 is the better car for the track right now its about 1000lbs lighter and has a much better set up for the track atm

|King Of The Lost|

hay guys i'm new here so sorry if i say something wrong, but anyway. I'm looking for a romance anime that is not sad/depressing, with a good ending. i don't want anime anime that does a will they wont they type thing, they have to get together sometime in the anime. i don't care if there is nudity or not just as long as its still has good plot. examples of some I've liked are spice and wolf, sao (even with its flaws), and toradora. some of the ones i haven't liked are future diary (i dident like it because of the ending, however i like the way they did the nudity in that anime, it had meaning and it wasn't overwhelming like in other anime.), elven lied (too depressing with no sense of humanity). thanks for any help.

2 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:
hay guys i'm new here so sorry if i did something wrong, but anyway. I'm looking for a romance anime that is not sad/depressing, with a good ending. i don't want anime anime that does a will they wont they type thing, they have to get together sometime in the anime. i don't care if there is nudity or not just as long as its still has good plot. examples of some I've liked are spice and wolf, sao (even with its flaws), and toradora. some of the ones i haven't liked are future diary (i dident like it because of the ending, however i like the way they did the nudity in that anime, it had meaning and it wasn't overwhelming like in other anime.), elven lied (too depressing with no sense of humanity). thanks for any help.

^ lol i have you a small list too in your thread if your wondering :P, cant remember every romance anime at the top of my head but 

lives on

BAKABT

2 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

^ lol i have you a small list too in your thread if your wondering :P

in which one?

5 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

in which one?

dunno, but to your question" romance anime that is not sad/depressing, " i would say

clannad(on of  my fav) it is sad and depressing but it kinda has a good ending but most of the time is  happy i tihnk cant remember :P

NOTE: there is many way you can look at the ending imo

Please Teacher!

Toradora!!!

spice and wolf

you can try hotarubi no mori e

the world is still beautifull(aka Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii properly the most closes to your description)

allison and lilia  (properly somewhat  closes to your description)

Ano Natsu de Matteru (properly the 2nd most closes to your description)

there is soo many i have watch but thats all i can remember for now xD

lives on

BAKABT

3 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

dunno, but to your question" romance anime that is not sad/depressing, " i would say

clannad(on of  my fav) it is sad and depressing but it kinda has a good ending but most of the time is  happy i tihnk cant remember :P

NOTE: there is many way you can look at the ending imo

Please Teacher!

Toradora!!!

spice and wolf

you can try hotarubi no mori e

the world is still beautifull(aka Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii properly the most closes to your description)

allison and lilia 

Ano Natsu de Matteru (properly the 2nd most closes to your description)

there is soo many i have watch but thats all i can remember for now xD

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:
hay guys i'm new here so sorry if i say something wrong, but anyway. I'm looking for a romance anime that is not sad/depressing, with a good ending. i don't want anime anime that does a will they wont they type thing, they have to get together sometime in the anime. i don't care if there is nudity or not just as long as its still has good plot. examples of some I've liked are spice and wolf, sao (even with its flaws), and toradora. some of the ones i haven't liked are future diary (i dident like it because of the ending, however i like the way they did the nudity in that anime, it had meaning and it wasn't overwhelming like in other anime.), elven lied (too depressing with no sense of humanity). thanks for any help.

but the sad and depressing ones are the good ones lol

definitely in the list of will they wont they and or sad and depressing

Hyouka

Plastic Memories

Your Lie in April

probably in the list of will they wont they and or sad and depressing but I recommend all of them to some degree lol

Acchi Kocchi

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!

Eureka Seven

Eden of The East

Golden Time

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Nodame Cantabile

Shakugan no Shana

9 minutes ago, Charger said:

but the sad and depressing ones are the good ones lol

definitely in the list of will they wont they and or sad and depressing

Hyouka

Plastic Memories

Your Lie in April

probably in the list of will they wont they and or sad and depressing but I recommend all of them to some degree lol

Acchi Kocchi

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Eureka Seven

Eden of The East

Golden Time

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Nodame Cantabile

Shakugan no Shana

i know the depressing ones are good like your  lie in April was amazing, but i just watched future diary and its got me screwed up in the head so i need a nice happy romance story to cheer me up..... the ending thoe ... also thanks!

8 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

i know the depressing ones are good like your  lie in April was amazing, but i just watched future diary and its got me screwed up in the head so i need a nice happy romance story to cheer me up..... the ending thoe ... also thanks!

Then I'm going to recommend 

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Acchi Kocchi

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo

23 minutes ago, Charger said:

Shakugan no Shana

shana kinda falls down hill imo as then series  goes 

lives on

BAKABT

btw is  Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!  as good as everyone says it is everyone talks about it online, or is it just a meme

22 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

shana kinda falls down hill imo as then series  goes 

Your not wrong. But it also turns into more of a romance thing as it goes on.

13 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

btw is  Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!  as good as everyone says it is everyone talks about it online, or is it just a meme

Is it as good as the hype? Most things rarely are. I think it is a decently entertaining anime that shows the progression of the 2 main characters personalities and relationships however you have to keep in mind that they are just kids so it doesn't go that deep into their relationship. 

13 hours ago, KingCry said:

Its got about 87k miles right now and needs a new head gasket once that is done I'll probably do track stuff mods to it otherwise the 240 is the better cat for the track right now its about 1000lbs lighter and has a much better set up for the track atm

86 corolla m8...

Steve

9 hours ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

It's decent.

Steve

11 hours ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:
 just as long as its still has good plot. 

tumblr_nscwv1jeOD1qc6k86o1_500.gif

Old shit no one cares about but me.

5 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

What's the best anime to be one's first?  An anime that is netflix that is. 

well i dont have netflix but here are some i recommend Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Assassination Classroom, Love Lab, Welcome to the NHK, Chuunibyou, Future Diary, and thats all i can think of atm

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1 minute ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

Oh ok thanks.  Umm do you know animes with a specific type of character? 

possibly, ask and i'll see if i know

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com