Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
3 minutes ago, Crowes said:

Hold on, hold on. Hooooolld it right there.

Hold on.

.... What?

"la puta" = "the whore" in Spanish  so his name is "the whore cake"

1 minute ago, Charger said:

"la puta" = "the whore" in Spanish  so his name is "the whore cake"

No, that's not where I'm lost.

Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta is the original title.

3npymG3.png

What does spanish have to do with his name even remotely relating to the title of the film?

Time to read some fan-theories.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

1 minute ago, Crowes said:

No, that's not where I'm lost.

Tenkû no shiro Rapyuta is the original title.

3npymG3.png

What does spanish have to do with his name even remotely relating to the title of the film?

Time to read some fan-theories.

probably nothing but who knows lol

On 6/20/2016 at 0:23 AM, MyInnerFred said:

Why?

cost and time

On 6/20/2016 at 0:49 AM, FinestRyeBread said:

feelsbadman, i missed you at acen

I tried to get a hold of you. Depending on where your located we could meetup elsewhere im not all that far from that area and head to Chicago a couple times a year.

5 hours ago, Charger said:

I just assumed you were referring to the forum software still being trash

we can just include that under that statement. I haven't been around so I assumed the bitching about forum software is pretty much overdone, but why not.

Fuck this forum software, bring back the old one, it worked better.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

1 minute ago, Tr3vor said:

we can just include that under that statement. I haven't been around so I assumed the bitching about forum software is pretty much overdone, but why not.

Fuck this forum software, bring back the old one, it worked better.

the forum is slower at posting in larger threads making the forum seem far worse for people mainly only active in this thread... gg forum gg

1 hour ago, TheProfosist said:

I tried to get a hold of you. Depending on where your located we could meetup elsewhere im not all that far from that area and head to Chicago a couple times a year.

I live near there too....I could just meet up somewhere after midwest, or to eat during midwest

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

The forum started slowing down when CloudFlare enabled DDoS protection for them.

yes but it is a known problem  that the forum is slower in larger threads sadly this is probably the largest thread on the forum I think. It is far faster when posting in a small thread rather than in here.

Pc is back together for the most part. Still gotta do some case nodding tho

20160621_231716.jpg

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 hours ago, mosin40 said:

Lol, haven't been active on this thread for awhile :v

same

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

1w1o8OH.jpg

Linus is so cute v24Aw0g.png

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

12 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

1w1o8OH.jpg

Linus is so cute v24Aw0g.png

woah there, settle down boy, no need to look like you're gonna prey on him

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Ew.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

6 minutes ago, Charger said:

gg valve gg

GxKHEl4.png

The base games are free, but "starter packs" and other such things can be bought on steam for those free to play games. Basically micro transactions. Not sure why valve is showing the price of those packs like that when they say it's free though, some might think it's misleading or false advertising.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

8 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

The base games are free, but "starter packs" and other such things can be bought on steam for those free to play games. Basically micro transactions. Not sure why valve is showing the price of those packs like that when they say it's free though, some might think it's misleading or false advertising.

they dont even link direct to the free part. I have to go back to the main page of the game to find that I can even get the game for free.

4 minutes ago, Charger said:

they dont even link direct to the free part. I have to go back to the main page of the game to find that I can even get the game for free.

Oh wow, didn't know that, hadn't actually clicked on them. But at least they still say that it's considering a "downloadable content" and require the "base game", giving a link to said base game.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

What anime have you guys been watching recently?

(Ima try to become active around here more)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Hi everyone, 

This is the Discord update for 06-23-2016:

Spoiler

Discord-6-23-Update.png

Why did I post that? Simple. I wanted to point out that more "forum-y" like features are on the way. 

TL;DR:
Added in this update:
You can pin messages to channels which you can jump to a message to see the context 
Your "Last Read Message" is easier to find now. It also has a jump feature even if it's very old (weeks).

Coming Soon:
A Recent Mentions list (to jump to the message you were mentioned in). I figure this could be VERY useful if the Last Read message didn't work for some reason. Just post a message with @<yourname> in it just before you get off and you can jump to that so you don't miss anything.
Search your message history for keywords or specific images/gifs.
Moderator actions will be audited. Pretty obvious.
Linux Client is almost ready.
Group PMs are on their way (useful if we wanted to discuss anime like in a thread sort of forum).

It's not decided or anything what we will be doing, but I know some people don't like the forums as they currently are (like me) and some people do like discord. 

I also know some people don't like discord because of it's nature as a chat and not a forum (less permanence) but I think with these new features on their way, maybe that will change. 

Obviously having the club in one location would be preferred because club activities (anime polls and discussions, giveaways, gaming nights, etc) will start up again when the time comes. 

I personally don't want to come to LTT if I don't have to, but if others decide they just won't use Discord then I guess that's my lot in life. Thus: Me pointing the above things out.

For anyone who hasn't bothered looking at Discord yet and would like to: Go here and make an account https://discordapp.com/

Then click this to be invited to the Heaven Society Club Discord server: https://discord.gg/dDFBc

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

13 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

My sister is making me watch a show called Air TV. there is only one thing that can sum up this show, and that is the ugly eyes :P

Old shit no one cares about but me.

1 hour ago, Tr3vor said:

My sister is making me watch a show called Air TV. there is only one thing that can sum up this show, and that is the ugly eyes :P

looks like  Clannad eyes

1 hour ago, Charger said:

looks like  Clannad eyes

amicute.jpg

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

13 hours ago, Charger said:

looks like  Clannad eyes

Well it is made by the same people after all. (KEY)

Can't wait for the ReWrite anime that's coming up in July. The visual novel is easily in my top 5. Hopefully they don't screw it up by trying to mix up every single routes into one giant mess that makes no sense... 

On 6/24/2016 at 3:18 AM, KRImSIN said:

Recently? 

I'm in the middle of watching Concrete Revolutio, finished the first season, half way through the second one. It's pretty good if you like superpowers, but it's also not the best thing ever.

I also have the last episode of "Reikenzan - Hoshikuzu-tachi no Utage" left to watch. That one was somewhat intriguing to me at first, but by the end I'm just wondering why I wasted my time with this and don't feel any motivation to watch that last episode. (which apparently is not even an ending either, so would have to wait for season 2.. if there ever is one)

Other than that... That's pretty much it. I haven't watched anything from the season that's about to end, the last few seasons have been somewhat garbage, IMO, I've only watched 5 or 6 anime this year so far, which is VERY low for me. I do want to watch Re:Zero, though.

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/TetraSky/anime/watched?sort=year&order=desc