Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Chan*

snip that giant ass naruto image

and....

kek...............#triggered

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

snipperoni pepperoni

biMZme0OPzoHMrpF.png

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I have it, but I haven't played it much.  *Runs*

if you're not gonna play then give it to me lol 

10 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

well did you play persona 4 golden? lol 

yeah i got in on the vita, 2 copies in fact one got snapped lol 

lives on

BAKABT

Just now, BirdyTheMighty said:

yeah i got in on the vita, 2 copies in fact one got snapped lol 

did you play the ps2 version as well? is the ps vita version any better? 

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Image result for no meme

damn 

~Get-better-memes.snip~

kek

dumpster dive.gif

7 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

did you play the ps2 version as well? is the ps vita version any better? 

damn 

never owned a ps2

lives on

BAKABT

oh god snip

nope just tellin you to get back in the trash can where you belong.

602.gif

Rip

Deal with it.gif

WTF is that.jpg

thank you and good night. ill be here all week.(aka whenever i feel like it)

Sleeping K-On.gif 

10 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I am playing to play it again, but the problem is that I'm a sherpa in destiny. :/  

you should try playing it again. it's a lot of fun 

4 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

never owned a ps2

did you beat the game?

2 hours ago, Technicolors said:

you should try playing it again. it's a lot of fun 

did you beat the game?

im pretty sure i i played 3/4 through romancing with yumi

its like playin thw anime version but with more content.

not sure if my memroy serves me righr there is 2 ending one is true and one is normal.

lives on

BAKABT

5 hours ago, YubinTheBunny said:

Well, Rinne no Lagrange was pretty bad tbh. It's pretty much just strike witches all over again but minus the fan service (at least not to the magnitude that was in strike witches). But I have a personally policy of finishing what ever anime I watch regardless how bad it is lol

I don't recall it being anything special but I also don't recall it being bad. Also minus fan service is always a positive these days lol. I kind of want to say it had a slice of life feel to it with mecha added to it.

9 hours ago, YubinTheBunny said:

Well, Rinne no Lagrange was pretty bad tbh. It's pretty much just strike witches all over again but minus the fan service (at least not to the magnitude that was in strike witches). But I have a personally policy of finishing what ever anime I watch regardless how bad it is lol

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen on the other hand was pretty good, but some people might get confused watching it if they've never played the VN or watch the original prequel version that came out over a decade ago.

Utawarerumono's sequel was pretty godawful. The original wasn't amazing, but at least it felt like something kinda original was happening. Lagrange may have been a mediocre flatline of an anime, but at least it felt like the minimum effort was put into it.

3 hours ago, Charger said:

I don't recall it being anything special but I also don't recall it being bad. Also minus fan service is always a positive these days lol. I kind of want to say it had a slice of life feel to it with mecha added to it.

It was practically the definition of forgettable. The only things I still remember are the laughably tame fanservice and "maru!" (also something about a dog girl).

11 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Utawarerumono's sequel was pretty godawful. The original wasn't amazing, but at least it felt like something kinda original was happening. Lagrange may have been a mediocre flatline of an anime, but at least it felt like the minimum effort was put into it.

It was practically the definition of forgettable. The only things I still remember are the laughably tame fanservice and "maru!" (also something about a dog girl).

ya seems about right.

So anything new this season worth watching?

On July 25, 2016 at 4:55 PM, TetraSky said:

I wish the pokemon anime was this "mature", might be worth watching ... But I could do without getting kicked in the feels by the last 3 panels.

Is the caption text from something?  Or at least the name Satoshi?  It sounds familiar.

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Is the caption text from something?  Or at least the name Satoshi?  It sounds familiar.

Its ash's Japanese name other than that I think it is part of the name the guy that made bitcoin goes by.

3 hours ago, Charger said:

Amaama to Inazuma

Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu

91 Days

I have a few more recommendations that I still need to check out myself, but those 3 are solid so far.

Oh, and Berserk of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

35 minutes ago, Charger said:

Its ash's Japanese name other than that I think it is part of the name the guy that made bitcoin goes by.

Oh!  I just remembered: it's the name of a character in one of the seasons of Higurashi: When They Cry.  Someone's older brother I think.

8 hours ago, Charger said:

Cheer Danshi!!

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

13 hours ago, Charger said:

ya seems about right.

I wouldn't know, but some people I know seem to be enjoying Orange and 91 Days. Others are digging Sweetness and Lightning, but otherwise it sounds hit and miss.

3 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I wouldn't know, but some people I know seem to be enjoying Orange and 91 Days. Others are digging Sweetness and Lightning, but otherwise it sounds hit and miss.

Sweetness and lightning is the only one I have seen people talking about

18 hours ago, Charger said:

Onara Gorou is amazing

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

7 hours ago, Charger said:

Sweetness and lightning is the only one I have seen people talking about

All I can say is that 91 Days sounds like it could be an ok attempt at a semi-mature crime drama, while Orange sounds like your standard Mari Okada-style dramatic anime about teens who can't into relationships.

Hay guys I haven't watched many classic anime so I was wondering what are some of the if you watch anime you have to watch this type shows. Ive seen most of the popular ones like magi, the girl who lept through time, death note and stuff like that. The most recent one I watched was gurren lagon and it was amazing, so what is the best of the best. Thanks for any help.