Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Hows it going here guys? Ever since tapatalk could no longer connect I guess i just never bothered to poke my head in. I have very likely watched, started, and even finished a number of series since last being in here. If you care about that I do post about it on twitter from time to time.

Thought that some of you might be interested in a post I just finished up about my desk setup. https://goo.gl/uaodRs

Oh I have been watching more stuff direct from BD and DVD (or images). The experience audio and video wise is just superior. It been quite some time since I have mainly done that. I used to only watch stuff that way minus what never made it to the US or even to any sort of physical media (yes that does happen).

Wow, Tonari no Seki-kun is getting a dub? Nice. Hope it's decent, 'cause I know a couple people I could recommend it to who can't into subs.

1 hour ago, TheProfosist said:

Hows it going here guys? Ever since tapatalk could no longer connect I guess i just never bothered to poke my head in. I have very likely watched, started, and even finished a number of series since last being in here. If you care about that I do post about it on twitter from time to time.

Thought that some of you might be interested in a post I just finished up about my desk setup. https://goo.gl/uaodRs

You fail. You use a short link to tweet while also embedding it, you didn't directly link to the site so it wouldn't pick up in a search engine, you didn't even link to the site...

I still need to read that.

awww yiss, season 2 of Konosuba is gonna be a thing

though season 1 is only 10 episodes.

Error: 410

21 minutes ago, Charger said:

You fail. You use a short link to tweet while also embedding it, you didn't directly link to the site so it wouldn't pick up in a search engine, you didn't even link to the site...

I still need to read that.

wert the short link should be to the site not the tweet #whoops my bad, oh wells

either way if you's guy's are interested check it out

7 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Thought that some of you might be interested in a post I just finished up about my desk setup. https://goo.gl/uaodR

That's very nice. Id love to use that as a web developer, but the center monitors are a little too small for my tastes. Speaking of that, I've added your blog to my "redesign" folder. Hope you don't mind, I just enjoy redesigning websites in my own image and adding them to my portfolio.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

5 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:
  Hide contents

Ranma 1/2 is weird.

...why does this warrant a spoiler tag? Just from the description of the show it should be pretty clear that it's weird :D

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Because the forum's new version is retarded.  I hit spoiler by accident, and it wouldn't go away.  Nothing would remove the spoiler.  Then the forum update put on a dunce cap because I couldn't type outside of it.  

Also, wtf? 

http://www.amazon.com/Tentacle-Grape-Soda-Case/dp/B01AGY4F6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458251815&sr=8-1&keywords=Tentacle+Grape

omg yes, this is the perfect gift for any person ever. getting this for my brother's birthday

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Because the forum's new version is retarded.  I hit spoiler by accident, and it wouldn't go away.  Nothing would remove the spoiler.  Then the forum update put on a dunce cap because I couldn't type outside of it.  

Also, wtf? 

http://www.amazon.com/Tentacle-Grape-Soda-Case/dp/B01AGY4F6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458251815&sr=8-1&keywords=Tentacle+Grape

>"The official soda of the internet"

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, wtf? 

if only each can had a tentacle in it xD

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

26 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Also, wtf? 

who doesnt love tentacle grape soda?

Also for the spoiler thing just double click the top bar of it and hit backspace

20 hours ago, TheProfosist said:

Hows it going? Well right now I'm pretty jealous of your setup.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Started watching cowboy bebop, I remember that opening, maybe I saw a few episodes of it when I was young

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

9 hours ago, azurezeed said:

Started watching cowboy bebop, I remember that opening, maybe I saw a few episodes of it when I was young

Lol, I was just going to start watching Cowboy Bebop also xD

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Its time for some Linus with pizza :3

9nP7gpF.jpg

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Just started watching the animes of the season that's about to end(if I watch week to week, I just end up dropping it/not remembering anything, so I generally wait until the season is done/almost over)...

So far I'm two episodes into Season 2 of GATE, not sure why some people dislike it, I think it's great.

I also plan on watching the following:

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Phantom World

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Dimension W

Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (ERASED)

but is there any other/hidden gem on the last/current season that I should know about? That preferably isn't some tearjerking drama...

Also, where's the weekly anime thread? Do we not do those anymore?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Just started watching the animes of the season that's about to end(if I watch week to week, I just end up dropping it/not remembering anything, so I generally wait until the season is done/almost over)...

So far I'm two episodes into Season 2 of GATE, not sure why some people dislike it, I think it's great.

I also plan on watching the following:

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Phantom World

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Dimension W

Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (ERASED)

but is there any other/hidden gem on the last/current season that I should know about? That preferably isn't some tearjerking drama...

Also, where's the weekly anime thread? Do we not do those anymore?

In DigiBro's podcast he said that Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu was one of the best this season

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

25 minutes ago, themaniac said:

In DigiBro's podcast he said that Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu was one of the best this season

Damn that's a mouthful... Alright, thanks, added it to the list of stuff to watch.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

God i love this game.

What game is that?

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

On 3/16/2016 at 11:26 AM, Charger said:

Snip

What did I just watch?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

On 3/17/2016 at 5:48 AM, Crowes said:

That's very nice. Id love to use that as a web developer, but the center monitors are a little too small for my tastes. Speaking of that, I've added your blog to my "redesign" folder. Hope you don't mind, I just enjoy redesigning websites in my own image and adding them to my portfolio.

Too small for your tastes? 27in 1440p is pretty standard, what would you rather have in the middle?

I mean I dont really mind. My website is nothing special and just uses a clean default word press template for ease of use.

On 3/17/2016 at 6:32 PM, MyInnerFred said:

Hows it going? Well right now I'm pretty jealous of your setup.

its going alright but I have like no hours at work but that means tons of stuff getting done around here

I assume your lusting after the monitor array aren't you ;)