Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
5 hours ago, themaniac said:

its from IdolM@ster 

Thanks!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I just spent the last 8 hours burning my eyes by glaring deep into a monitor and 100 percenting normal mode of Borderlands 2.  No more missions.  Campaign+all DLC = completed.  The only thing really left to do is like do the rest of the area discovering, and all that crap.

holy crap thats impressive, there are some insane missions in that game.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

54 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I just spent the last 8 hours burning my eyes by glaring deep into a monitor and 100 percenting normal mode of Borderlands 2.  No more missions.  Campaign+all DLC = completed.  The only thing really left to do is like do the rest of the area discovering, and all that crap.

That seems like it should take longer so was that just to finish it or from start to finish?

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

funny, i just completed the campaign. 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

I finished the campaign like a week ago.  My gf is a level 72, so she one shot everything for me. xD Including Terrah.

that's fucking awesome

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

The fun part about killing Jack is that you can walk around with his face on.  It's also the most creepy thing, but ya my friend got mad cuz like he can never beat Terra.  My gf one shot that giant level 50 raid boss.  My rocket launcher is OP, though.  It does like 200,000 damage per rocket. xD My sniper rifle does like 18k, and my shotguns do like 27k+ each.  I'm a level 50 Salvador/gunzerker.  It's fun walking around using a rocket launcher like a shotgun with an op shotgun in the other hand.  I like how my sniper rifle burns the NPCs with acid.  I'm really good with it.  My friend kept missing these speeding NPCs, and I just timed their motion and kept getting critical headshots off them. xD 

i thought jack would be much harder. but he went down so easily it's laughable. luckily there's still terrah like you mentioned, but no way i can fight it yet 

yea i have a pistol that deals massive crit damage, and i keep using it on everyone.

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

There's a few stupid DLC bosses.  One falls down a flight of stairs to his death, and then another is Torque's grandmother.   You literally just stand there listening to an old woman tell her life story.  That's the mission's raid boss.  An old woman...telling her story.

lol that's borderlands for you 

16 hours ago, ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen said:

The voice actor for Kusanagi in the Stand Alone Complex series is in there... LOL

Reminds me. I saw ghost in the shell movie 25th anniversary edition at best buy this weekend.

Blarg

Thought id watch fairy tail again and omg the magic counsel you kind of just want to kill them, all of them. 

Hence, this video, this is just beautiful, it sums up FT pretty well

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

17 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Not sure if real or not... In any case, I cannot say anything about Phantom World, haven't seen it yet.

I see he mention "Inou Battle wa Nichijou no Naka de" , and that was certainly a terrible, generic anime to me.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

I have the 2.0 version on BluRay.  Is there a difference?

There are some scenes that have been changed as far as looks. Other that that it is the same as I recall.

Blarg

3 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

3 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Not sure if real or not... In any case, I cannot say anything about Phantom World, haven't seen it yet.

I see he mention "Inou Battle wa Nichijou no Naka de" , and that was certainly a terrible, generic anime to me.

Tbh, the most recent episode wasn't that terrible and is a (small) cut above the rest of the entire thing

It looked like they were going to do some introspection on MC.

I say looked like, because they didn't go very far.

But I appreciate the attempt 

kinda

Error: 410

2 hours ago, helping said:

Tbh, the most recent episode wasn't that terrible and is a (small) cut above the rest of the entire thing

It looked like they were going to do some introspection on MC.

I say looked like, because they didn't go very far.

But I appreciate the attempt 

kinda

Ah, I see. That's what we in the business call "damning with faint praise".

5 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Finished Jitsu wa Watashi wa. fun show.

i enjoyed it , had its funny moments and cheap jokes. 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

25 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

i enjoyed it , had its funny moments and cheap jokes. 

Yep. Memory erase device.

Blarg

Anyone watched Tokyo ESP? im getting  a darker than black vibe out of it which is good if they didnt save by the power of editing every two minutes

Listen if you care.

I'm pretty sure AnimeMaru is a joke site... there is no "trusting it."

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Yeah when a related post states that they support ISIS you kind of have to disregard their very existence and of course expect them to be brutally attacked one day. 

Listen if you care.

attack on titan shingeki no kyojin eren jaeger steinsgate okceanz

On another note im not the largest fan of Attack on Titan but this would make a good abridged series.

Listen if you care.

That reminds me of the Attack on Titan clone:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/32105

78953.jpg

Looks like Attack on Titan but with zombies. Maybe it's a chance for the studio to fix things they fucked up in actual AoT, who knows.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

cf302ca185202032f1b1fbcc410b8f56.jpg

I'm British, how dare you question my tea making skills. 

excaliber_pities_the_fools_by_ninja_beas

Listen if you care.

1 minute ago, Crowes said:

That reminds me of the Attack on Titan clone:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/32105

78953.jpg

Looks like Attack on Titan but with zombies. Maybe it's a chance for the studio to fix things they fucked up in actual AoT, who knows.

I'm hoping its something like Chivalry of a Failed Knight was to Ass War. Both pretty much had the same plot structure, has their own badass MC, fiery bi-I mean ladies, journalists, aristocrat antagonists, student authority figures (Failed Knight atleast had an actual adult authority figure), a sister of the MC who wants his D, etc... etc... I could probably list on more and more, but the execution, direction, and pacing is different.

I hope that AoT clone isn't also the same based on execution, direction, and pacing. I'm fine with copying (since, in all honesty, we've kinda reached a bottleneck where any story not only limited to mangas and light novels in which its actually much harder to be original now than before. I don't know how many reasons are there which would explain why, but oh well...) in all honesty, I just hope the copies don't get the part that makes the one it copied from bad.

Toads Are Pretty Good at Pokémon Cosplay 

I'm buying a toad now, i need this. 

Listen if you care.