Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
Just now, Crowes said:

They're so fucking small....

They should probably be around the same size as the quote and edit buttons. I'd say good point and friendly should be removed. Too much choice kind of defeats the purpose of having a reputation system IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Damn it, this new rep system gives you too many options. I don't know if I agree, or if it's a good point. Or is it friendly? I don't know. 

yeah, i have to decide if a post is this or that. what's next, an option to mark if the post's sarcastic? 

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

They should probably be around the same size as the quote and edit buttons. I'd say good point and friendly should be removed. Too much choice kind of defeats the purpose of having a reputation system IMO. 

I suppose it's the profile statistics that they attribute to being the general purpose of it all.

"This person is [usually friendly], [understands general consensus], [is very informative and knows what he's tallking about], [makes good points].

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

@JuztBe Wait... I don't remember saying that. The editor is putting words in my mouth xD

I tried to delete your quote, but whole thing kept "loading", so I said screw it and you'll represent me in that post. :P
The more I use that system the more I just keep pressing random options...

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

7 minutes ago, Crowes said:

I suppose it's the profile statistics that they attribute to being the general purpose of it all.

"This person is [usually friendly], [understands general consensus], [is very informative and knows what he's tallking about], [makes good points].

The system itself makes sense, but the options could be better. (I still like the system though. It does help give people an idea of your reputation, rather than the old likes which could be for anything)

I'm kind of annoyed that my old likes didn't end at a good number. I would've been happy if they stopped at 10,000 so I'd have a nice number on there. 

@helping

Let's see...

Interesting. Of course they had to make everything we do that's not normal harder. :|

But now I can't edit/change your quote. FML

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So I just played a low prio match on dota because a friend of mine dcs way too much

Well low prio be like:

low prio be like.png

Deleted code is debugged code.

15 minutes ago, helping said:

dear god this forum is a mess now, I want my edit code back. I can't figure out how to retroactively edit in a quote.

Use da pencil icon.

17 minutes ago, helping said:

and perhaps you could ask them to implement some other but, maybe a "Like" button of some sorts. I'm sure they can iron out the workings on that, hopefully it's nothing too new and innovating to be difficult. 

Getting rid of "friendly" and "good point" and replacing it with "like", or something similar would be my way of doing it. I imagine getting rid of one of them, then just renaming the other to "like" wouldn't be hard at all. 

4 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Use da pencil icon.

He wants to grab a quote from above his post.  I don't think its possible with the new editor.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

10 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

@helping

Let's see...

5 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Use da pencil icon.

ok, looks like you can retroactively quote by using the share URL and pasting in plain in the text box

Error: 410

v06VDCq.jpg

Good point. xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I still have not seen this show.

tumblr_njkgsezNWr1u4v8ivo1_1280.gif

Should I?

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

3 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

tumblr_njkgsezNWr1u4v8ivo1_1280.gif

Should I?

What show is it? 

Deleted code is debugged code.

7 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

-snip-

Good point. xD

Ah, I see. This is what the "good point" button is there for. 

For some reason, everytime I quote someone it automatically tags @helping so I have to delete it each time. Seems to be a bug with the system that saves your text if you leave the page when typing. 

4 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Should I?

Don't expect too much of it and it's a good show.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

4 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

-snip-

Should I?

You should. It's kind of ridiculous, but funny and good at the same time. 

It reminds me of KanColle quite a bit.

16 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Getting rid of "friendly" and "good point" and replacing it with "like", or something similar would be my way of doing it. I imagine getting rid of one of them, then just renaming the other to "like" wouldn't be hard at all. 

it would have made far more sense to do it that way 

the new notifications being lumped into sections is annoying as well 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

15 minutes ago, Jacona said:

Such jpeg. 

<i>testing</i>

testing 

This is using this code:

[i]testing[/i]

So... HTML tags don't work (even though, ofc, it's run in HTML), but BBCode tags still work. Mkay. :|

Backwards compatibility I guess? Ugh. ... This is the type of thing that'd make me leave. Honestly. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.