Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
13 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Is that the tornado I see?

are you referring to the girl from OPM?
It looks a lot like her

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 hours ago, Belgarionbg said:

I still have not seen this show.

Should I?

0b0.gif

1 hour ago, Opask said:

And it looks like the button to "Go to first unread post" got removed from the start page of the topic.

Looks like you have to click this now:

great.

51 minutes ago, Opask said:

@wolfgang and anyone else.
Looks like you can still get the desktop site on mobile firefox. I guess the "request desktop site" functions differently on the firefox app vs the chrome app.

It doesn't scale properly though. And the recent topics/videos causes a load of wasted space. But you can use add-ons in mobile firefox. So you can install ublock origin and use the element picker to block those. Which I have done in the following pic:

Reveal hidden contents

Hmm... means I have to download firefox just to use the forum. 
tumblr_m5k1psLjul1rr9fac.gif

No way to preview your reply now?

Edited by wolfgang

Blarg

43 minutes ago, Charger said:

if they are smart they will force you to be the anime club mod lol

@MyInnerFred promote him to club moderator lol

Haha, this thread is already moving too fast for a slowpoke like me as it is :).
That would be kinda funny though. 

27 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Good Idea, this is why your executive Staff and basically second in command.

@tobben I'd gladly give you the title, but designating you to just a club moderator is foolish. Titles/ranks don't really mean anything anyway.

Well, as you say. There is no need for that :p, i just pay attention to and occasionally
participate here. I don't think it warrants a title. If i come across something horribly 
out of place i can deal with it though :p, otherwise any report should be dealt with 
relatively fast by the looks of it.

15 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

are you referring to the girl from OPM?
It looks a lot like her

29 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Is that the tornado I see?

Tatsumaki :3

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

20 minutes ago, killers993 said:

If you think that is bad,

This is what I see...

4K? Its still ahead of its time. :)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 minute ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

Everything is weird in dark theme. 

I read that as Dank Memes thanks to @TheGingerKid....

@wolfgang Was tanking yesterday and got a bunch of good games as the AMX 12t. Scout master supreme! You should level that thing up, it's destructive when you work as a peekaboo tank killer.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Not gonna lie. Do want.

... it took them that long to figure out Samba is single core-only (per network cable apparently)? lolwat

Again: Do want.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

2 minutes ago, Jacona said:

I wish I could survive on pineapple buns. 

didn't know what that was lol figured it be something like melon bread from anime so i googled it lol. looks pretty good, might need to try them

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

12 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

didn't know what that was lol figured it be something like melon bread from anime so i googled it lol. looks pretty good, might need to try them

It's the Chinese version, shops usually sell it with bubble tea.

13 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Wow, PNG's work pretty well. I might permanently change my profile picture.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

oh guys... if your having problems with stretchin gthe screen and all check this out.

@MyInnerFred yea i noticed gingers and was like wow so i made one lol

You ever feel like everything is falling down around you?

"New growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old." - Zaheer, Avatar: Legend of Korra.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

4 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

oh guys... if your having problems with stretchin gthe screen and all check this out.

Someone is quicker then me lol. But I'm changing colors and stuff as well since these colors look awful. Also I changed line spacing so that a single line break looks like a single line break.

PS if all you want is the width fixed put this in a style that covers this site:

.ipsLayout_container {
    max-width: 100%;
}

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

29 minutes ago, Jacona said:

I wish I could survive on pineapple buns. 

When I was in the army the winter that year was very brutal.

On noon when was the warmest the thermometer was showing minus 36*C. I was on post guarding stuff that I can`t really describe here.

So then the snowfall got mad. That day felled over 5 meters of snow. I was stranded on my post without electricity and any type of communication with the base which was 7 kilometers from me.

There were two dogs with me that I  manage to save by bringing them in my room - 2,5x1,8 meters. We were sleeping together on the only bed. I had little food with me as my shift was only 24hours. Of course there was no help nor I expected one. I was lucky to have a nylon bag which I filled with snow and put it in my clothes to warm it to state of drinkable water for me and the dogs. The little food I had was enough only for two days with careful portioning. On the third day i found some crumbs in my pocket so I eat them with hope of decreasing the fucking hunger but in vain. After another day things got really bad as I began to have fever. I was convinced that I`ll die. I knew that If I die the dogs would eat my body so I was worried with my sickness would mean the end for the dogs too. In the morning of the fifth day the help came in form of two tanks.

Here I`m with my boys.

LAEep8l.jpg

I`m the one with the stupid grin and the glasses on the far right. :)

So don`t ever joke about surviving... .

Huzzah! Apparently it's just on mobile that I can't delete quotes/spoilers, though I didn't know what you guys were talking about with the load times until I got on my laptop. Dear god is that bad. Hopefully most things will sort themselves out in the next couple of days.

Hmm, apparently you can't tag on mobile anymore either, that drop down menu doesn't exist, I was wondering about that too earlier.

If they fix my couple gripes I'll be happy, because I like their new like system, much more informative considering I got almost 1700 pretty much just posting jokes and funny images. It's also much better at loading new replies to a thread and the reply box remembering what you had typed in even after you've left the page is really nice.

It'll probably end up better in the long run, they just have some bug squashing to do short term.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

1 hour ago, MyInnerFred said:

I read that as Dank Memes thanks to @TheGingerKid....

@wolfgang Was tanking yesterday and got a bunch of good games as the AMX 12t. Scout master supreme! You should level that thing up, it's destructive when you work as a peekaboo tank killer.

hue heu , i wonder why >:) 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

39 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

@MyInnerFred yea i noticed gingers and was like wow so i made one lol

nice. only thing I dont care for are the colorful rep buttons. feels so out of place.

Edit: better.
a02f3f7b44.png

Blarg

11 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

nice. only thing I dont care for are the colorful rep buttons. feels so out of place.

Edit: better.
a02f3f7b44.png

what did you edit to change the color

advrep-buttons color code?