Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

anyone else watch this guy? very good at drawing lolis

I dont speak chinese though Q_Q

http://www.twitch.tv/fred04142

pixiv:http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1391233

zueqsVW.jpg 

why would i want to draw lollis ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Did you actually just ask that question?

yes , i did. it was rhetorical 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

oh lord, Perfect Insider starts off with fountain pens, the single most common violin solo of classical music, and a scene where they call everyone stupid and follow it up with existential questions

yeahhhhhh, probably gonna tap out on episode 1. I can't see myself finishing this.

@JuztBe Yeah, but it's still an awful idea and will be DOA

True that. It was discussed here as well.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/485228-gun-safety-fingerprint-sensor-aims-to-prevent-tragic-accidents/

//Question: Is words "Aha || Uhu || Mhm ||" is used in English language? If I were to say "aha" would native English speakers understand that I'm basically saying "yes"?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Did you actually just ask that question?

photo.jpg

Did I hear lolis?

had to be that guy.

101Xp7p.jpg

oh great now look what you done did ... you made the bear show up AGAIN 

sigh 

Spoiler
Spoiler

So watching random videos on youtube... and holy shit this kids PC... Man he must be strapped with cash!

Here's the link with time stamp: https://youtu.be/uLGBoN6eMq0?t=3m35s

CaseLabs represent! And yeah, too many hurdles to overcome for that idea to gain traction in the firearms community, especially after shady NJ legislature regarding smart guns.

oh lord, Perfect Insider starts off with fountain pens, the single most common violin solo of classical music, and a scene where they call everyone stupid and follow it up with existential questions

yeahhhhhh, probably gonna tap out on episode 1. I can't see myself finishing this.

If not the first, the second definitely would.

Calling it pretentious as hell is probably too kind, huh?

//Question: Is words "Aha || Uhu || Mhm ||" is used in English language? If I were to say "aha" would native English speakers understand that I'm basically saying "yes"?

That works for spanish speakers, pretty sure most English speakers would understand that, but who knows

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

no.

Written English and spoken are very different animals.

it's acceptable to use those when speaking, in writing it doesn't really work.

if you're speaking they'd probably understand you mean yes, assuming you don't mean "aha" with a pronunciation similar to "ahoy" or something.

@BashZeStampeedo yeah I'd say this is pretty next level fedoraism. Everything I cited they dropped within 6 minutes, minus the 1:30 intro.

sasuga, gentlemen

Error: 410

"Mhm" would probably work, and maybe "uh huh", but only in written conversations that are meant to sound casual. "Aha" is used mostly as an emphatic version of "I see" in written conversations.

that's one heck of a build.  :wacko:

That was not a point of Fred's post .

oh great now look what you done did ... you made the bear show up AGAIN 

sigh 

You guys are fucking hilarious

CaseLabs represent! And yeah, too many hurdles to overcome for that idea to gain traction in the firearms community, especially after shady NJ legislature regarding smart guns.

If not the first, the second definitely would.

I'm sure at some point military weapons will be made so only certain people can use them. Not fingerprint scanned but by other means.

anyone else watch this guy? very good at drawing lolis

I dont speak chinese though Q_Q

http://www.twitch.tv/fred04142

pixiv:http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1391233

That is pretty cool actually. Could learn some things watching this guy draw.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm sure at some point military weapons will be made so only certain people can use them. Not fingerprint scanned but by other means.

I wouldn`t be too sure about it. Military weapons need to be reliable and adding some sort of authentication adds another point of failure.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

What should I do with the rest of the day?....

EY21BHh.jpg

I wouldn`t be too sure about it. Military weapons need to be reliable and adding some sort of authentication adds another point of failure.

In the FARRRR future where such tech would be easy to implement with little to no hindrance.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I still don't view Taiga as a loli

i dont either 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I still don't view Taiga as a loli

i dont either 

she kinda fits the description, just a bit grumpy though.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

The Anime? Considering the Manga is still on going how did they ruin the ending in the Anime?

I feel like that question is a little leading lol

It's... It's perfect.

Saber.(Fate.stay.night).full.1790450.jpg

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu - Initially I saw Josei and Studio Deen and nope'd away from it, but I watched the first episode and it was pretty engaging and funny. I was pleasantly surprised. Still likely not for everyone as it's somewhat focused around rakugo, but maybe give it a shot if you were on the fence. :)

Not really, she is just short.

I Mean, would you call Dodger a Loli?

http://i.imgur.com/HZIXHQ2.gif

Naw she is just short. Not a midget, just short.

I don't know who that is, and that's not an anime character, so whatever I guess?

I guess taiga would be half way loli, she looks like a little girl, but at the same time not really.

Old shit no one cares about but me.