Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I don't celebrate Christmas...

but I want this for the next one

Y3VuiUX.png

mthis post makes me wonder and worry about your mental health xD 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

after playing fault milestone 2 I'm now afraid at how long it is going to be lol

what do you mean

there's not going to be a 3 right?

Error: 410

tumblr_lzhwr08ATu1r2r85mo1_500.gif

I think there are at least 2 more parts. It seems part 2 is split in half and there is another thing that will come out before the second half of part 2 from what it seems and I dont think that is all of it only what has been announced

I see we are building a little community here.

post-2414-0-85383100-1452399350.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

attachicon.gifStrikeVectorHSCommunity.png

hell yea , anyone playing rn ? im back ion town from the big old city and have nothing to do 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I think I'm done with anime for tonight, but there were a few episodes left in me:

Girls Beyond the Wasteland (1). mediocre.

I like MCs who are established as earnest, likable chaps... but not when they're in anime that bore me for an entire episode only to merely end up doing what the premise synopsis says. Seriously, this episode decided that the best way to introduce us to its otome game-making premise was to wander around through unrelated everyday highschooler tedium. Now the characters were fine when they weren't being spazzy anime overactors, but they were so arch they might as well be selling Big Macs. And of course, I'm not watching anime to be bored. This wasn't just deliberate pacing - it could have accomplished what it did in half the time without losing anything, including atmosphere. It was so stretched out as to give the impression that some truly interesting twist was meant to happen, not just the obvious stuff the premise synopsis tells me. This is not good writing... but then, I guess it's my fault for hoping for such from an anime that's about making otome games.

Bubuki Buranki (1). decent.

Oh wow are people ever going to be frustrated with this one. Not because it's bad - it's actually pretty decent. The intro sequence even ended up being surprisingly inspired. But this show uses (le gasp!) cell-shaded CGI for it's characters. Now I think they look fine, because I'm not someone who cares about flawless visuals (if I did I wouldn't watch anime to begin with). But people spoiled by the anime Blu-Ray era can't seem to look past such things, and they seem to make up a majority of viewers these days. A pity, that. Or than again, maybe not. After the well-done intro, the rest was a bit of a let-down for me. It was little more than another flashy "kids vs their adult oppressors" show, without much context and with an over-reliance on adrenaline and shock factor to gloss over its faults. It was a whole lot of energetic action scenes, which was nice, but the first episode of an anime is supposed to be more than just a bunch of stitched-together video game cutscenes without much connective tissue. That would be fine if the story was thought-provoking, and they were promising to let me piece together an interesting puzzle without telling it to me outright, but for a simple brainless adventure like this? Not so much. Still, it's good enough for what it is, assuming you can look past the CGI.

Prince of Parkour: Alternative (1). decent.

I haven't watched the original Prince of Stride stuff, but this seems fine on its own. So what is it? A show about a highschool competitive parkour club, based on a VN made for teenage girls who like their bishies athletic (like Haikyuu and Kuroko's Basketball, more or less). And it was just what I'd expect: an underdog highschool club that has to recruit members to compete, with one girl there because she's the audience POV character. There was a nice idea there that could have saved my interest in the show, where they were ALSO a Shogi club due to both clubs needing to join efforts to have enough members. It might have been really neat to see a combination club show, but it seems like that aspect will just be window-dressing, so there goes my interest. I did enjoy the 2-on-2 match at the end, and they're trying to hint at some potential cheesy drama, but it's not really enough to draw me into the series. I've seen more than enough basic physical sports series in my time, and need something more unique to hook me. However, if you're interested in seeing what competitive parkour might be like, or like these reverse harem sports shows, then this seems like it should be fine. At least it's not as watered-down as Free was (sorry).

attachicon.gifStrikeVectorHSCommunity.png

hell yea , anyone playing rn ? im back ion town from the big old city and have nothing to do 

You guys missed the chaos.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You guys missed the chaos.

i ws in Vancouver acquiring 10K$ of watches , i think i was in the midst of chaos 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i ws in Vancouver acquiring 10K$ of watches , i think i was in the midst of chaos 

Geez, TheGingerKid with dem Rolexes. 

Geez, TheGingerKid with dem Rolexes. 

no Rolex's today , picked up some Invicta (alto i have a few rolex's in my collection) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

no Rolex's today , picked up some Invicta (alto i have a few rolex's in my collection) 

Which model?

I wish I had that kind of money to be starting a luxury watch collection. 

Which model?

I wish I had that kind of money to be starting a luxury watch collection. 

for ? i got 5 invictas today lol. dont have them on hand right now 

LOL realized that's a pun ! was unintended 

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's 6am and I can't sleep for some fucking reason. Feeling like shit right now.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

It's 6am and I can't sleep for some fucking reason. Feeling like shit right now.

you could like .... drink some coffee. i hear that helps with sleep ;D (i kid) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I usually start counting, eventually my subconsciousness thinks "what the fuck is this fuckhead doing?" then proceeds to turn itself off. 

@ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName I usually just take some stimulants and start the day at that point

of the things that feel worse than an all nigher, waking up after sleeping for an hour after an all nighter is one of them

Error: 410

The achy feeling in the eyes is the worst. 

the sunlight thing is worse ... i wear sunglasses and it still burns somedays lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

@ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName I usually just take some stimulants and start the day at that point

of the things that feel worse than an all nigher, waking up after sleeping for an hour after an all nighter is one of them

It's not like I'm going to have to wake up after an hour of sleeping. Also I don't think I have any stimulants at home.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Of the ones I've watched:

Ojisan and Marshmallow: no idea who it's for, and the premise is a bit tasteless without much to it.

What made it tasteless the premise from what I've read was lady on hits on boss...seems barely mundane compared to many other things. So what am i missing?

I don't celebrate Christmas...

but I want this for the next one

Who was this character before face was covered. Tattoo reminds me of fairy tail...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory