Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

What made it tasteless the premise from what I've read was lady on hits on boss...seems barely mundane compared to many other things. So what am i missing?

I should probably have used "flavorless" instead, since that's the sense of the word I was going for.

I guess, but I've only seen that happen when they're already being annoyed/trolled, and it just tips them over the edge. Then again, I'm sure teens and kids will get butthurt easily no matter what country they're in.

Yeah, not everyone is a walking stereotype. Some of them for some reason take pride in not being associated with the US, so when you say that they get all pissy.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

The achy feeling in the eyes is the worst.

the sunlight thing is worse ... i wear sunglasses and it still burns somedays lol

not even, I get achy joints and muscles, feels kinda like being sore all over, episodes of microsleep is annoying as heck too

and I know that burn since I live in FL, during UV peak hours like 3~6 sometimes going outside I physically feel burning. It's the same exact sensation as opening an oven that's on and shoving your hand in front of it.

I can deal with the sun while driving cause eyelashes, so no need for sunglasses. But I wish there were something for night time, because those obnoxious fucking badly installed HID lights, pickup trucks, and even some newer cars are murder on my retinas.

Error: 410

Yeah, not everyone is a walking stereotype. Some of them for some reason take pride in not being associated with the US, so when you say that they get all pissy.

Really? I've known a couple that are proud in that way, but they generally only seem to be that way when someone tries to seriously ridicule Canada, not when they're just trolling. But then it's not like I've studied the matter, so what do I really know.

We are all slowly turning into tech loving vampires. 

ive been a vampire all 220 years of my life ;P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Huh. How very strange to me. Chronicles of Riddick, but drawn like...... oh my goodness. I can't remember where I've seen that art style.

Not Justice League. Not anime. Not...

Titan A.E.? No, that was uber weird CGI.

Super Detailed, yet ... off somehow. Animation that makes you take a second look because it's off-puttingly detailed at times, but at other times, it looks like crap?

I don't know.

I have no idea.

Edit: Wait. One of the Animatrix movies.

That's it. That's where I've seen that before.

The one with the weird pet robot and the tall lanky chick with whispy hair.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

That's a shame, you know why you can't fall asleep?

wild stab in the dark here but is it from all the lolis ? lel /jk

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

That's a shame, you know why you can't fall asleep?

No clue. I slept from 12-3am and then I woke up and just couldn't sleep anymore.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

His reason from not being able to sleep?

aye aye capn'

Spoiler
Spoiler

No clue. I slept from 12-3am and then I woke up and just couldn't sleep anymore.

Maybe because you're posting here? /jk

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Huh... I don't know. Ask him!

snippppp

7EIH2BQ.jpg

he might get offended if i ask directly ;P 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Maybe because you're posting here? /jk

I have kinda given up on sleeping anyways now. Perhaps I will try to get a few hours of sleep during the day, but I don't think I can sleep any time soon.

Huh... I don't know. Ask him!

I can neither confirm nor deny that the reason why I can't sleep is because of all the lolis.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

>installs Windows
>fully updates to current
>installs Debian
>updates to 4.2 kernel
>images Windows with backup

>logs into Windows to make sure it is good; it is
>logs into various things (debian live cd, debian install, and windows repeatedly) to adjust sizes to image of Debian will fit.

>images Debian

>logs into Debian to make sure it works; it does

>logs into Windows to do some stuff like watch Youtube videos and move some stuff

>logs into Debian; is met with Grub Rescue
>Grub can't read any file system except the Debian install; none of the EFI partitions are readable to it.

>wat
>wat
>wat
>wat
>wat

... I'm thinking it's possible my Debian install is FUBARed? IDK. What could possibly cause that. I just don't know. I just don't know.

Gonna test the smaller SSD with EasyUEFI to see if it is FUBAR as well without my having cloned anything.

.... sigh I guess Windows is going on my PCI-e 480GB SSD. It makes sense. I just wanted them in the same place so that they could share files easier. But nooo. I can't see the PCI-e SSD because Linux is too smart. 

FML. Find Me In The Alps. Find Me In The Alps Hard.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Inou Battle is great so far. Not really that funny, seems to be pretty boring too.

I started at episode one, not 100% sure where I stopped watching because I woke up in episode 5.

from what I've gathered so far it looks like some kind of mishmash of driest features of any high-school club room anime, except they have powers or whatever. Yeah idk, they're pretty nonchalant about it too. They just kinda have them. Sure, okay.

It's like a much shitter version of D-Frag except they're not actually pretending to do magic power stuff, and it looks like everyone loves MC.

It seems like they're going for chuuni humor and will probably shove a plot and "romantic development" in the later half of it, but I'm not entirely sure. it seems more like a "things are happening in front of my face" type anime, where the characters do things and I sit there not sure what to make of it.

The "oh dang we forgot to prepare something for this season, go to the file cabinet and grab a stock template and sprinkle some glitter on it" type anime.

Which is perfect, because I was running slim on super "meh" things to watch while trying to sleep.

Expectations met/10

FML.

I can imagine if you're like me, you've hit that emotional moshpit of anger, acceptance, frustration, and weariness. At which you take a moment to stare blankly and let to full realization hit you despite the fact you've been fully expecting it and at the same time come up with a damage control strategy because you've been bested. The type of defeat where if this were a sitcom you'd probably be staring at the camera for a few seconds.

NNEU1rT.gif

You probably deal with this shit more than I do so maybe you've been better conditioned to handle it.

Of course, you can't lose if you don't play.

I hear the alps are quite nice.

Error: 410

That particular piece posted in this thread is original artwork. 

This is the artist: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=17902

https://booth.pm/collaborations/playmat?registration=1

Oh wow its a desk mat. Thats the perfect size as well for a 60% and a mouse. I'm almost tempted to buy one but no stitched edge and I doubt they would ship to canada. Although I can't really tell cause the whole site is in japanese.

Also I just realized I typed this up in a different thread.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I see we are building a little community here.

attachicon.gifStrikeVectorHSCommunity.png

Man. So many people hate that game. Look at them all. 

Huh. How very strange to me. Chronicles of Riddick, but drawn like...... oh my goodness. I can't remember where I've seen that art style.

Not Justice League. Not anime. Not...

Titan A.E.? No, that was uber weird CGI.

Super Detailed, yet ... off somehow. Animation that makes you take a second look because it's off-puttingly detailed at times, but at other times, it looks like crap?

I don't know.

I have no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KhiAM7U9JM

Edit: Wait. One of the Animatrix movies.

That's it. That's where I've seen that before.

The one with the weird pet robot and the tall lanky chick with whispy hair.

I actually liked that one once I watched it for a little.

Blarg

I just witnessed the most horrifying thing yet in Jessica jones...an inkjet printer actually being used

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I can imagine if you're like me, you've hit that emotional moshpit of anger, acceptance, frustration, and weariness. At which you take a moment to stare blankly and let to full realization hit you despite the fact you've been fully expecting it and at the same time come up with a damage control strategy because you've been bested. The type of defeat where if this were a sitcom you'd probably be staring at the camera for a few seconds.

You probably deal with this shit more than I do so maybe you've been better conditioned to handle it.

Of course, you can't lose if you don't play.

I hear the alps are quite nice.

Let me give you some Solid Dick helping. 

I'm not giving up. My understanding so far is that GRUB can't read the EFI partition because every time I've tried, it says "unknown file system". 

I formatted the thing and remade it with GParted after saving the files.

It seems the image I did of my home Debian install has issues (GParted says lots of errors on it). My imaging thing making my backup with GZip, then Gunzipping it and using the image directly was a bad choice. 

GParted fixed the errors tho. Now it's time to retry boot again. :D

@wolfgang yup. Game is hard to master but easy to learn I think. Very fun time tho. Highly recommended, as long as you have a teamspeak to be in.

Cool. I will watch eventually.

soliddick.png

bae381c7c559fad761b35c22efe97266.jpg

† Christian Member †

Dat Quality Doh.

7375a8691ce94af2a5a7446dbbe0f61d.gif

Dat resolution.

Any clue if it's stitched together from multiple images (probably, because it definitely looks too wide to be 3:2 aspect ratio), or from a single shot? Though I doubt it would be, as not even 50MP resolution of Canon 5Ds would be enough. Dunno about that 100MP camera Phase One announced some time ago, though...

The AWP's one-hit kill in CS: GO makes me feel like I can actually "play" sniper. 

TF2 on the other hand, I miss 85% of my shots. 

Get gud, skrub.

(Says a person who can hit even less with any sniper rifle).

To be any good at being Sniper in TF2, I actually have to snipe from unusual places where one wouldn't expect, or else I don't have time to aim. :/

Also, huntsman has spoiled me. Huntsman Lucksman* too good.

ive been a vampire all 220 years of my life ;P

Brother?

night_of_scarlet_by_arlmuffin-d4r59dc.pn

Just finished nisekoi

Hi

Haven't seen you on LTT in quite a while, Chiizu no. I somehow remember that name from some months back.

Such a cheesy name... Geddit?  : D   No? I'll go jump off a cliff now for such a bad pun.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.