Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

... Torrodra? Kek

Heh.

Random: I Never understood the scarf part hanging like that... Why?

Never heard of torrodra?! It's the best animu eveerrrr!

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

The Anime? Considering the Manga is still on going how did they ruin the ending in the Anime?

first season of the anime, decent enough to have progression could actually be describes as a decent highschool rom com,

second season, garbage filler

here is an image of dodger and strippin together which reminds me of torrodra

http://i.imgur.com/rcsidvZ.jpg?1

Note to self learn to animate, replace every frame of toradora with the MC's replace with anime versions of strip and dodger

... Torrodra? Kek

Heh.

Random: I Never understood the scarf part hanging like that... Why?

I think I even googled it and some how still ended up fucking up the name lol

as for the scarf no idea I think it was just a fashion think but I don't know about fashion lol

first season of the anime, decent enough to have progression could actually be describes as a decent highschool rom com,

second season, garbage filler

Note to self learn to animate, replace every frame of toradora with the MC's replace with anime versions of strip and dodger

I'd watch that if itmejp is Minorin and TB is whats his face.

Oh

.... Crendor can be Ami

BF2 or squad or something today?

apparently Monoprice wants to push this thing for ~250 USD as a pixel perfect 1440p monitor (c.f. CES demo)

my loins

RNlfCcE.png

Error: 410

apparently Monoprice wants to push this thing for ~250 USD as a pixel perfect 1440p monitor (c.f. CES demo)

my loins

RNlfCcE.png

is that monitor reflective? don't like monitors with a reflective coating.. 

I'd watch that if itmejp is Minorin and TB is whats his face.

Oh

.... Crendor can be Ami

so The co-optional Anime

is that monitor reflective? don't like monitors with a reflective coating.. 

it's $250, reflective or not that's not going to disqualify it.

Error: 410

go to top of page and click store

it was that easy? (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

I feel so stupid rn. 

Assassin%27s.Creed.full.1747417.jpg

just before I ended 2015 I played both unity and then syndicate.

By the GODS unity is such utter shit, Syndicate improves on it a lot. With an easier and better stealth mechanic(still needs better AI). Syndicate also did a great job at adapting to the modern industrialized london with bigger roads and buildings by introducing the grappling hook, the carriages(GRAND THEFT CARRIAGE)  and the practical weapons like the cane sword, knuckles and kukri all of which can be easily concealed rather than having to lump around a sword. The side-quests are enjoyable and have some sort of bigger purpose in mind which unity side missions completely lacked and I like the twin assasins.

Now for the cons, the Level/Progression system is really stupid in a way that if you do a lot a side mission like I do. You'd be maxed out at just 50% of the main storyline and all the other xp that you gain later on will become useless. Jacob and Evie are supposed to be assasins that complemented each other, JAcob was the more combat savvy one and evie was the stealth savvy one. But once maxed out both of them feel so similar while playing and their exclusive skills that they specialize in are stuff which I rarely used or felt. LAST and CERTAINLY THE MOST ANNOYING THINGS SINCE UNITY, MICRO FUCKING TRANSACTIONS!!!!!!! 

(/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)

edit: hmmm I forgot that syndicate also had a lack luster ending. The JAck The Ripper DLC was unsatisfying due to bad writing and they introduced the FEAR gameplay and it was sooooo fucking tedious to do. 

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

@RedSphyxis glad I stopped at black flag, but 2 and 3 were the most enjoyable. Really liked 3's world.

I hate 3 for the soul fact that it had the most BORING and whiny assassin ever. 

I probably enjoyed 2 and 4 the most but for very different reasons. 2 was the best in terms of story(still is) and is the best AC game(graphics aside). I also enjoyed 4 not because it was a great AC game but because it felt more like a PIRATE game to me rather than an AC game the first time. I played it I was sooo busy plundering  and destroying stuff to a point where I maxed out my ship and equipment (save the upgrades that needed schematics) well before 30% of the story

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I probably enjoyed 2 and 4 the most but for very different reasons. 2 was the best in terms of story(still is) and is the best AC game(graphics aside). I also enjoyed 4 not because it was a great AC game but because it felt more like a PIRATE game to me rather than an AC game the first time. I played it I was sooo busy plundering and destroying stuff to a point where I maxed out my ship and equipment (save the upgrades that needed schematics) well before 30% of the story

I agree 2 had the best story, but the visuals were the same in 3 and 4,they just amped the sea visuals too amazing levels.

3 had the best overall atmosphere though.

Whiny!? Honestly I think the problem wasn't that he was... "whiny" but rather out people around him were useless Dicks.

If I was in his shoes I'd get salty as fuck too.

it's $250, reflective or not that's not going to disqualify it.

i'd rather not look at my face when i'm using the monitor 

I probably enjoyed 2 and 4 the most but for very different reasons. 2 was the best in terms of story(still is) and is the best AC game(graphics aside). I also enjoyed 4 not because it was a great AC game but because it felt more like a PIRATE game to me rather than an AC game the first time. I played it I was sooo busy plundering  and destroying stuff to a point where I maxed out my ship and equipment (save the upgrades that needed schematics) well before 30% of the story

I agree 2 had the best story, but the visuals were the same in 3 and 4,they just amped the sea visuals too amazing levels.

Whiny!? Honestly I think the problem wasn't that he was... "whiny" but rather out people around him were useless Dicks.

i like the art design of the middle east the most so ac 1 and i guess the last ezio one, black flag was good though, i didnt like syndicate that much because alot of the things i liked about AC were gone, free running felt less developed and less useful for moving around, too many minigame style stuff rather then refining and improving core mechanics.

But yes 3 was utter dog shit, i hope the next one is there actual return to form as i do like the AC for the simple fact there are not many games that recreate cities of the past in a semi historical way (AC art teams are amazing) and its fun to explore them. 

my loins

http://i.imgur.com/RNlfCcE.png

I saw that. Really hoping its IPS and not VA. 250USD for a TN 1440p is pretty easy to come by and you can easily get a VA korean for that price. I've seen korean PLS screens on sale for that so if the Monoprice is TN its not very impressive.

PS: When I commented on this on reddit people got really butthurt about me saying that IPS is objectively better then VA. I've used them both side by side and VA is basically a middle ground between TN and IPS.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

are you that ugly?

:^)

Sorry couldn't help myself

yeah i look like a definite crackhead.

i'm not joking. 

i like the art design of the middle east the most so ac 1 and i guess the last ezio one, black flag was good though, i didnt like syndicate that much because alot of the things i liked about AC were gone, free running felt less developed and less useful for moving around, too many minigame style stuff rather then refining and improving core mechanics.

But yes 3 was utter dog shit, i hope the next one is there actual return to form as i do like the AC for the simple fact there are not many games that recreate cities of the past in a semi historical way (AC art teams are amazing) and its fun to explore them. 

AC2 will always be my favorite out of all the others. replayed the story several times. now i'm thinking of playing it again.. 

yeah 3 was pretty bad. i was surprised i managed to finish the bulk of the missions. the american revolution, while it is a hugely historical event in US history, is unfortunately shadowed by the dull gameplay 

I was never a big fan of the AC games, and I was never big on GTA either, though.  There are open world games I like, but those ones are a snooze fest.

vice city is still my favorite GTA. rockstar really nailed the 80s in that game

Watch the first minute of this. Warning: It's Game Grumps, so cursing and sexual talk are of course the norm. 

... but y. but y wud u do that?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

well considering that a dev working on the next one said on 4chan(ofc of all places) that the next game would be on egypt and that it would be on 2017 so this year there won't be a new one. Here's a video explaining everything on that thread(funny enough I found that place by chance since I had the sudden urge to lurk on 4chan)

MY hopes of it being in japan are slowly shattering now. But oh well if it predates the altair period and around the BC time we could well be seeing the start of the Assassins. Would also love to have the combat system for SOM on it all the brutal and gory stuff mmmmmmmmmmm ^.^

I was never a big fan of the AC games, and I was never big on GTA either, though.  There are open world games I like, but those ones are a snooze fest.

I love almost all open world games.

https://trello.com/b/gHooNW9I/ue4-roadmap

open roadmap and development notes from a developer on UE4. Kinda cool.

A visualization of the RAM on an NES as Super Mario 3 is played.

I am sick today, so that's why I'm here btw.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

cba

if you don't find that impressive then you don't have a gauge on US monitor market

it's near the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19L4fJlSrKI

Ooooh Kay, that does looks like a good screen, I'd like some more action but first impression says "nice"

I'm going to guess it's 8 bit with a slow response, might be a decent productivity screen.

Nice design though.