Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Did anyone else just get their password reset?

Started reading instant bullet. I'm reading the manga on my tablet but I'm still getting paper cuts from how edge the MC is.

Like this guy would be illegal in my carry-on luggage, 7 edgy 9 me

Error: 410

Where are you finding a cheap skyline, your not buying one with 200,000 miles are you (late reply got distracted marathonning manga...)

117k km , why cheap ? It's an rb20 r32. Not as desirable up here

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Did anyone else just get their password reset?

Started reading instant bullet. I'm reading the manga on my tablet but I'm still getting paper cuts from how edge the MC is.

Like this guy would be illegal in my carry-on luggage, 7 edgy 9 me

So it's not a 5/7 series?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

).

I agree that average/bad/well made/emaculate are not the same as watchable examples

.hack sign: a beautiful piece of art with lovely soundtrack...but slow pacing severely weakens it.

The perfect insider: beautiful for a specific kind of person, unwatchable for others...

The future diary/bludgeoning Angel dekurochan: terribly made highly entertaining

Sao: love or hate it

Nisekoi: only great if you love harem. A lot less enjoyable if you don't

Short note great art is not the same as a good experience. Average or bad art can end being easier to deal with in some cases

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I finished Jessica Jones....

The question is what do i think overall.

It has mature topics well overall. If I would have liked to have seen carol danvers, actual hellcat(may happen in second season). Then again this is not a one to one adaption, so shouldn't be expected. I felt the language went overboard, sexuality in early episodes was overdone(but they corrected that). Will Simpson/Nuke was pointless (for now). Robyn wins award for worst character. Overall i did like. But i like daredevil a lot more when it comes to netflix original marvel series. I just hope daredevil second season doesn't imitate this level of darkness. I would be disappointed if they did.

One controversial comment. Jeri the lesbian lawyer was pointless. The story was not better or worse for changing her gender and making her a lesbian. It felt it was done to garner attention rather than achieve something. She was depicted fairly and not unreasonably judged in universe. Im not going to lie i found her a little uncomfortable, but she wasn't poorly handled for being there. Im just not sure that change had a point. Similarly It felt like they got the list of issues the original series it was adapted from had then made a it a laundry list of womens issues. Abortion, suggested incest, and lgbt for the sake it didn't need to be addressed when we already had rape both physical and mental, ptsd, alcoholism, drug abuse, realistic abusive relationships, Family abuse, etc. It made it an emotionally draining watch when it didn't need to be.

Pacing at times slowed down too much to support side plot arcs that didn't need that much service. I would like a second season i just hope its not as draining as the first. It does feel like netflix is exploiting the fact its not airing on tv to have game of thrones syndrome where everything is made edgier more than needed even when it doesn't need to be to attract attention.

Casting:

fine. I liked david tennant as the purple man/kilgrave. The whole cast did their job well with what they had. Even if they are Robyn...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

IPB 4 (new forum software) is apparently on it's way. How do I know? That's why the "Trusted Advisor" badges were removed. Because stuff like that won't be given out by mods anymore and will be based strictly on community voting apparently.

We can no longer trust you now. You dont have your badge. Maybe he has actually been telling us lies the whole time? The end is here! We are all doomed!

Blarg

We can no longer trust you now. You dont have your badge. Maybe he has actually been telling us lies the whole time? The end is here! We are all doomed!

We never could. Someone with a single 4tb drive in NAS is obviously a lunatic.

Error: 410

Is it just me or has the animation quality of GATE gone down?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Facepalm: http://tech.slashdot.org/story/16/01/11/1638202/get-windows-10-turns-itself-on-and-nags-win-7-and-81-users-twice-a-day

Short note great art is not the same as a good experience. Average or bad art can end being easier to deal with in some cases

Hmm. I guess, but I don't consider all entertainment to be "art". If we're going to be that lax, then we might as well just concede that even SAO and Twilight are important works of literature, simply because they had mass appeal. Of course I'm not arguing about the other merits of a work, or that there's a clear boundary, just that I think there's bound to be a difference between "bad art" and base entertainment. "Art" is one of those unfortunate words that can be completely meaningless if you want it to be.

Is it just me or has the animation quality of GATE gone down?

What gave it away? the rape scene in episode 1 lol... jk but i get what you mean, just something feels off about it.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

We never could. Someone with a single 4tb drive in NAS is obviously a lunatic.

But it's a single 4TB WD Red with ZFS on it running monthly scrubs and SMART tests.

I may only have one drive, but I'll know something is wrong the moment it happens. ... that's ok right? Right? /kek

I have forsaken my Debian image backup. I have no idea what I did to screw it up. :<

Nothing I've done has changed it in a positive way. I'll keep a copy if I choose to go back and try again later, but goodness.

I've probably written well over 2TB to my SSD trying to get my old stuff back between zeroing portions of it and imaging portions of it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

But it's a single 4TB WD Red with ZFS on it running monthly scrubs and SMART tests.

I may only have one drive, but I'll know something is wrong the moment it happens. ... that's ok right? Right? /kek

I have forsaken my Debian image backup. I have no idea what I did to screw it up. :<

Nothing I've done has changed it in a positive way. I'll keep a copy if I choose to go back and try again later, but goodness.

I've probably written well over 2TB to my SSD trying to get my old stuff back between zeroing portions of it and imaging portions of it.

But what if your nas box falls off your desk because your dog decides to push it off?

My dog did that. Luckily the second one still worked, so I was good.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

never thought i'd kind of enjoy this song...

Also, am I the only one who hates jinx's guts. He literally just steals content.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

What gave it away? the rape scene in episode 1 lol... jk but i get what you mean, just something feels off about it.

It seems a bit more colorful than before... at least from what I can remember...

and we didn't get much glorious Rory Mercury screentime for ep 13...

It seems a bit more colorful than before... at least from what I can remember...and we didn't get much glorious Rory Mercury screentime for ep 13...

I read the manga but never got passed episode 7 in the anime

"A white guy learning japanese to read anime and manga is like an Indian learning english to watch child beauty pageants." -Anon

MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheesyhoney

Sigh... my twc router just shorted out and fried my asus router... great day this is turning out to be.

Edit: well a few days ago my netgear router took a dump on me, so i went out and bought an asus router to upgrade and turns out it was the twc router that fried it and my new asus 1. Well now im out almost 200 and twc is trying to say they arnt liable for devices connected to their router. Go figure

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

And this is why windows is not allowed to install or download updates on my computer.

It sounds like it'll just be a matter of time before they bypass whatever you've "allowed" and just go ahead and do it anyway.

c842e89c57b2a54136d19b9670f3669263dd019f

But what if your nas box falls off your desk because your dog decides to push it off?

My dog did that. Luckily the second one still worked, so I was good.

Mine is on the ground.

Worst case scenario: water spills on it from my desk (which it is under).

It'll be k.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Lol wtf

And where's the old vitalius!!!? /jk

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Lol wtf

And where's the old vitalius!!!? /jk

ive not been doing anything silly lately so it seems like vitaluis is taking the reins

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It sounds like it'll just be a matter of time before they bypass whatever you've "allowed" and just go ahead and do it anyway.

I hope not but it is microsoft. I am sure many people would be very unhappy with that. See a large portion of microsoft customers drop off.

Blarg

he just hasn't been the same since they took his badge away...

what badge? i thought he only had the folding one