MotherBoard CPU Power Connections?

I'm planing on upgrading my setup, I'm getting the Ryzen 5 7600 and thinking of MSI Pro B650-S Wifi ProSeries Motherboard (spent a lot of time deciding this one), but I see that motherboard has 2x 8 Pin CPU Connections, from what I know, I can use only one of the 8 pin connector since it's not a powerful CPU. But it raises the question, is it ok if i do it? or should I use both 8 Pin Cpu power Connections. I chose this MoBo for the chance of upgrade to a Ryzen 7 7700X.

4 minutes ago, JDavid046 said:

I can use only one of the 8 pin connector since it's not a powerful CPU

Not exactly. You can only take advantage of one since the 7600 won't draw more than ~100W, but you can have more than one plugged in. It won't hurt anything. You don't need to have the extra 8 pin plugged in though, it's completely unnecessary and the system will function just fine without it.聽

6 minutes ago, JDavid046 said:

I'm planing on upgrading my setup, I'm getting the Ryzen 5 7600 and thinking of MSI Pro B650-S Wifi ProSeries Motherboard (spent a lot of time deciding this one), but I see that motherboard has 2x 8 Pin CPU Connections, from what I know, I can use only one of the 8 pin connector since it's not a powerful CPU. But it raises the question, is it ok if i do it? or should I use both 8 Pin Cpu power Connections. I chose this MoBo for the chance of upgrade to a Ryzen 7 7700X.

one 8pin CPU power connector is plenty even for the 7700x 馃檪聽 The 8pin is rated for 226w of continous power and the 7700x uses 105w at max load.

I use only 8 pin with my own 7700x that is overclocked.