Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Just started Jinrui wa suitai shimashita 

from the start it looks like it could be described as a ridiculous comedy version of Shinksekai yori

oh you started watching that too? What do you think? I dont think they have anything in common really except being "after humanity". Ive been having fun with Humanity Has Declined after I picked it back. I think im on the last or second last episode now. I find it mellow and fun, something easy to relax to.

On a side note I just gave From a New World (Shinsekai Yori) to a close friend when he got back from college this summer. He wanted to know about it first and all I would tell him was that its really quite good and something unexpected. Saw him last night and he's like so that anime you gave me its really really good!

Just started Jinrui wa suitai shimashita 

from the start it looks like it could be described as a ridiculous comedy version of Shinksekai yori

that anime is good, it will be a good watch especially the first few episodes, i don't really think they took advantage of the setting as much as they could have but it was still entertaining nonetheless, they had the freedom to do pretty much whatever the fuck they wanted to do, some episodes they did but other episodes they didn't go as crazy as they could have, it does more of what i want most anime to do, pull me into a new world with different rules to that of our own, so that the viewing experience becomes an adventure to explore that universe.

i love the fact that some children cartoons are actually better at breaking the norm than the majority of anime series are, some children are exposed to some pretty intense mindfuckery at an early age through some cartoons if they are able to think from the right angle.

oh you started watching that too? What do you think? I dont think they have anything in common really except being "after humanity". Ive been having fun with Humanity Has Declined after I picked it back. I think im on the last or second last episode now. I find it mellow and fun, something easy to relax to.

On a side note I just gave From a New World (Shinsekai Yori) to a close friend when he got back from college this summer. He wanted to know about it first and all I would tell him was that its really quite good and something unexpected. Saw him last night and he's like so that anime you gave me its really really good!

I have nothing else in mind to compare it to really. 

I really do like the humor of it though. I'm only 3 eps in and just about died on the second ep when her assistant showed the fairy his story book where Geoff murdered everyone. 

absolute gold.

Jin.gif

The best part is, it's not even 4th walling

Error: 410

that anime is good, it will be a good watch especially the first few episodes, i don't really think they took advantage of the setting as much as they could have but it was still entertaining nonetheless, they had the freedom to do pretty much whatever the fuck they wanted to do, some episodes they did but other episodes they didn't go as crazy as they could have, it does more of what i want most anime to do, pull me into a new world with different rules to that of our own, so that the viewing experience becomes an adventure to explore that universe.

"i don't really think they took advantage of the setting as much as they could have"

What did you think they could have done more of? I dont think it was supposed to be anything big or amazing just fun and melancholy like like the faeries. I almost put a mostly un needed spoiler in there.

sorry, i'm a pretty abusive post editor so my posts are abit different by the time people finish a reply :P, it's been a while since i watched it so i can't give you any specific examples, but i remember that's what i was thinking at the time of watching it, it pretty much amounts to this "they had the freedom to do pretty much whatever the fuck they wanted to do, some episodes they did but other episodes they didn't go as crazy as they could have", just remember some episodes being abit to plain, then again it could just be me having too high expectations because you don't see series like that very often.

and i can't imagine how that would be a spoiler.. only someone who has watched the show already would get that.

I have nothing else in mind to compare it to really. 

I really do like the humor of it though. I'm only 3 eps in and just about died on the second ep when her assistant showed the fairy his story book where Geoff murdered everyone.

there are quite a few in the same genre in recent years definitely not the same setting though

yep I think its primarily a comedy anime in many ways.

sorry, i'm a pretty abusive post editor so my posts are abit different by the time people finish a reply :P, it's been a while since i watched it so i can't give you any specific examples, but i remember that's what i was thinking at the time of watching it, it pretty much amounts to this "they had the freedom to do pretty much whatever the fuck they wanted to do, some episodes they did but other episodes they didn't go as crazy as they could have", just remember some episodes being abit to plain, then again it could just be me having too high expectations because you don't see series like that very often.

and i can't imagine how that would be a spoiler.. only someone who has watched the show already would get that.

I didnt put the spoiler in I almost did though.

I think it was meant to be that way because thats how the faeries are they have all this power but really dont do anything with it and except something thats "fun".

I think it was meant to be that way because thats how the faeries are they have all this power but really dont do anything with it and except something thats "fun".

oh right.. i thought you meant i was revealing too much :P, reading it a second time i see that you yourself said you almost put a spoiler in the comment *do'h* my mistake.

oh right.. i thought you meant i was revealing too much :P, reading it a second time i see that you yourself said you almost put a spoiler in the comment *do'h* my mistake.

its cool

I just finished it, what spoiler were you talking about exactly? It seems like a really difficult series to spoil. 

One of the few where reversed chronology was alright, and the two episode repeating arc wasn't anywhere near as bad as the 8 of you know what 

I just finished it, what spoiler were you talking about exactly? It seems like a really difficult series to spoil. 

One of the few where reversed chronology was alright, and the two episode repeating arc wasn't anywhere near as bad as the 8 of you know what 

Welp just finished all of Haruhi, not the movie though. 

It was good, so I guess they'll just keep going like this through their high school life? In the end nothing really changes, Haruhi still doesn't know about her god like powers and everyone else is still carrying on with their daily routine. o.0

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It was good, so I guess they'll just keep going like this through their high school life? In the end nothing really changes, Haruhi still doesn't know about her god lick powers and everyone else is still carrying on with their daily routine. o.0

Pretty much.

Hopefully they will put some epic ending to it, but it would not surprise me if it took forever like oh my Goddess. (Need to finish it...)

It was good, so I guess they'll just keep going like this through their high school life? In the end nothing really changes, Haruhi still doesn't know about her god like powers and everyone else is still carrying on with their daily routine. o.0

I think this is partially why I never cared for it beyond the hype

The movie is more entertaining than the main, though. 

I think this is partially why I never cared for it beyond the hype

The movie is more entertaining than the main, though. 

Noted, I'll be looking forward to watching it then. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ooooooh finally something related to Anime 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

ooooooh finally something related to Anime 

Let me tell you a secret...

S1DhCZY.gif

Were in a anime club~!

it happens every few pages

where was I..........

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Hello everyone, time for the weekly update to our members

Please welcome @Legion and @ to the club.

Based off participation I'd like to extend and invitation to @tobben , @fringie , and @Admire

Don't forget to send in suggestions for next weeks picks.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also running through some anime to watch

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Luclocke&status=6&order=0

Those who are familiar with any of them please give me your opinion.

(other than the obvious ones from polls / discussions i haven't gotten to yet.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based off participation I'd like to extend and invitation to @tobben , @fringie , and @Admire

It is nice to have you join the club @Legion and @

really you have not seen cowboy bebop?

I saw a couple episodes of it when i was younger on adult swim, always wanted to, never got around to it. It's at the top of my list.

Welcome you glorious bastards~!

I saw a couple episodes of it when i was younger on adult swim, always wanted to, never got around to it. It's at the top of my list.

*checks profile for age* Ok i will accept your excuse lol