Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

It´s not up !? D:

LOL that gif hahahahahahhaha good god...

Im going to have to start taking thing into my own hands.

I can't get ahold of luclocke he's not online(obviously) and not on teamspeak either.... 

EDIT: hmm you doing the voting thread would be interesting too... 

So how about that idea you had? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

LOL that gif hahahahahahhaha good god...

I can't get ahold of luclocke he's not online(obviously) and not on teamspeak either.... 

EDIT: hmm you doing the voting thread would be interesting too... 

So how about that idea you had?

dude im kidding well kinda i was planning that one thing but no time for now

dude im kidding well kinda i was planning that one thing but no time for now

Lol, I was being serious though. Luclocke is quite busy at times, having a life and all that. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Lol, I was being serious though. Luclocke is quite busy at times, having a life and all that. 

What is the point of mods with actual lifes?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I know and so was I when I came up with the idea like a month ago...

What is the point of mods with actual lifes?

pffft life, I just have my PC build ;)

he is a mod? now i have to go check that 

He doesn't seem to be. 

I misunderstood you guys.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

he is a mod? now i have to go check that 

He doesn't seem to be.

didnt think he was. i know im not ;):P:D

Got the impression that a mod was needed for some reason...Why does he have to start the thread then? Don't you already have the entries?

didnt think he was. i know im not ;):P:D

you both are active enough that i could believe it, more so you then Luclocke although just being active doesn't make a good mod

Got the impression that a mod was needed for some reason...Why does he have to start the thread then? Don't you already have the entries?

As far as i know he is the one that started this club and has been the one making the threads. I'm sure he wouldn't really have a problem with others helping though. 

you both are active enough that i could believe it, more so you then Luclocke although just being active doesn't make a good mod

Im not that active come on you flatter me.

Well you see all the entries are PMed to him. Not me so I haven't got a clue. 

On top of that admin pick is his this week. 

Is that even possible? xD

*looks at your post count then mine* no i think I'm right you have only been on the forum a little more than a month more then me lol

*looks at your post count then mine* no i think I'm right you have only been on the forum a little more than a month more then me lol

Whoa whoa... that's ridic.... 

Whoa whoa... that's ridic.... 

And I think you have many posts.....TheProfosist makes you look uninterested

not really seeing as i joined in June 2013 and you joined in January 2014 lol

Ok... maybe I spend too much time here.... 

Should probably cut down on that huh? 

Naah, life is overrated anyway.

And you can't post gifs in life anyway, so you would be unable to communicate:P :P :P :P ;-)

No i just don't post. Up untll i joined the anime club i would not post much and now that I'm posting more it doesn't count since it is all off topic lol

And you can't post gifs in life anyway, so you would be unable to communicate:P :P:P:P ;-)

Yeahh right, you have so many people sitting in front of their computers now-a-days it'll become the norm lol....

I can communicate with my facial expression ha. 

No i just don't post. Up untll i joined the anime club i would not post much and now that I'm posting more it doesn't count since it is all off topic lol

Maybe now's the time you contribute your knowledge to the rest of the forums :D

Well you see all the entries are PMed to him. Not me so I haven't got a clue. 

On top of that admin pick is his this week.

yea i was trying to solve that and kinda did but you know never got around to implementing it

Is that even possible? xD

umm yea i used to do about 1K posts per month. Now I do about 1 per 2 months or so, may a bit more or less.

But, But, my ratio of likes to posts is very poor http://goo.gl/xU0cx8

I like forums and well I tend to spend a lot of time contributing to the one that ends up being my main one for what ever reason.

nope you dont spend enough ;)

And you can't post gifs in life anyway, so you would be unable to communicate:P :P:P:P ;-)

lol

any reason why off topic doesnt count? I have a feeling I would have a literal ton more if it did.