Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

*checks profile for age* Ok i will accept your excuse lol

Haha.... god damit charger. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

lmao

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, time for the weekly update to our members

Please welcome @Legion and @ to the club.

Based off participation I'd like to extend and invitation to @tobben , @fringie , and @Admire

Don't forget to send in suggestions for next weeks picks.

WELCOME, YOU ARE NOW ONE OF US

MJV-ARTORG_-_20551-1024x768-cowboybebop-

I'm also running through some anime to watch

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Luclocke&status=6&order=0

Those who are familiar with any of them please give me your opinion.

(other than the obvious ones from polls / discussions i haven't gotten to yet.)

Durarara!! or Gosick

Do not watch Dantalian and Gosick withing a relatively short time of each other. Dont wast your time on Tegami Bachi anime wise. Mouretsu Pirates is a fun one and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is an interesting one that I really should finish. Stay away from Cardfight!! Vanguard unless you really want to watch YugiOh and Dual Master in anime form mashed together.

really you have not seen cowboy bebop?

I saw a couple episodes of it when i was younger on adult swim, always wanted to, never got around to it. It's at the top of my list.

Watch dat shite NAO

@Luclocke you may be a bit young for some references so if you have any questions left me know. Also I am willing to do a full in depth discussion about this anime.

Do not watch Gosick

meh.. I dropped this

I really hated the characters and the mysteries were really obnoxious to me.

Hyouka did it right, Gosick does it awfully IMO.

I swear, from what I watched 40% of the episode was shouting "Victoricaaa" and 40% tsun sans dere solves puzzle, 20% random crap.

Not to mention the Light Novel wasn't finished when the anime ended so the anime's ending isn't totally canon.

If that's the case, good thing I stopped because that would have probably ate at me.

Error: 410

meh.. I dropped this

I swear, from what I watched 40% of the episode was shouting "Victoricaaa" and 40% tsun sans dere solves puzzle, 20% random crap.

Not to mention the Light Novel wasn't finished when the anime ended so the anime's ending isn't totally canon.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Durarara!! or Gosick

Do not watch Dantalian and Gosick withing a relatively short time of each other. Dont wast your time on Tegami Bachi anime wise. Mouretsu Pirates is a fun one and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia is an interesting one that I really should finish. Stay away from Cardfight!! Vanguard unless you really want to watch YugiOh and Dual Master in anime form mashed together.

Watch dat shite NAO

@Luclocke you may be a bit young for some references so if you have any questions left me know. Also I am willing to do a full in depth discussion about this anime.

I actually do want a card fight yugioh mash up. They're stupid but fun ^_^ YuGiOh just got retarded after the first season.

I'll definitely be watching CBB & Durarara.

Why no Tegami Bachi?

& My whole family is a lot older then I am, so I get most references to older things ^_^ but Ill be sure to ask.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meh.. I dropped this

If that's the case, good thing I stopped because that would have probably ate at me.

I enjoyed it but I dont think the role of the "mysteries" was as important in Gosick and Hyouka, so im alright with the being of a bit lower quality.

Then ending was alright and i could really care less if they had a exact ending to go off of or not. I mean think about it the writer adapted the rest of it, why couldnt he com up with a somewhat decent ending. The other thing is that ive very likely never to read the visual novel or even manga.

I actually do want a card fight yugioh mash up. They're stupid but fun ^_^ YuGiOh just got retarded after the first season.

I'll definitely be watching CBB & Durarara.

Why no Tegami Bachi?

& My whole family is a lot older then I am, so I get most references to older things ^_^ but Ill be sure to ask.

lol you know what I have a friend that said the same thing

Thats one that I did read both the manga and the anime for. I read the manga first and well idk I think even without reading it the anime was way to straight forward esk idk. It felt like a shounen jump anime because it was.

I enjoyed it but I dont think the role of the "mysteries" was as important in Gosick and Hyouka, so im alright with the being of a bit lower quality.

Then ending was alright and i could really care less if they had a exact ending to go off of or not. I mean think about it the writer adapted the rest of it, why couldnt he com up with a somewhat decent ending. The other thing is that ive very likely never to read the visual novel or even manga.

Totally pointless but I believe the author of Gosick was a "She" :P

Totally pointless but I believe the author of Gosick was a "She" :P

Im saying the writer of the anime not the person who did the original work. It may be a she as well though but as you said totally pointless.

Im saying the writer of the anime not the person who did the original work. It may be a she as well though but as you said totally pointless.

Ahh gotcha. *shrugs* oh well.

the author of Gosick was a "She" :P

Oh jeez, that would have been a golden post if this was all you had wrote in response to a serious comment about the series. Subtle insult and degradation of "meh animu" opportunity missed, mastery of latent trolling 0/10.

I hope you can understand why I find this to be damned hilarious. I can try to explain, but it's somewhat difficult to convey. 

Oh jeez, that would have been a golden post if this was all you had wrote in response to a serious comment about the series. Subtle insult and degradation of "meh animu" opportunity missed, mastery of latent trolling 0/10.

I hope you can understand why I find this to be damned hilarious. I can try to explain, but it's somewhat difficult to convey. 

God fucking dammit helping.... hahhahaha....

I'm not troll at birth like you!

I'm a man of economics~!

Week 10 isn't too far off my friends, look out for something special coming your way ;)

^ What he said, be prepared~!

Week 10 isn't too far off my friends, look out for something special coming your way ;)

whats that now?

whats that now?

You'll find out soon enough, be patient grasshopper.

does that mean you are skipping the vote?

edit* and a few other weeks based on what we are at lol

are you guys conspiring to do something illegal?

does that mean you are skipping the vote?

Nope, why would we take the right to choose away? Just know week 10 has somethinig special in store for it~!

are you guys conspiring to do something illegal?

Maybe.... what are you gonna give us cash?

Nope, why would we take the right to choose away? Just know week 10 has somethinig special in store for it~!

Maybe.... what are you gonna give us cash?

reported

im friends with a mod noob i get u b&

You'll find out soon enough, be patient grasshopper.

Im no grasshopper >.>

just remember that making all the options in the poll the same anime doesn't really mean its a choice lol

reported

im friends with a mod noob i get u b&

Catch me if you can~!

Im no grasshopper >.>

Well what will it be then? Grasshopper or old man? :P