Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh? Send me your info maybe we can play sometime. 

I've got multiple teamspeak servers available for use. 

uhm not sure what info you'd need, cause It's been a super long time so im starting fresh.

Just inbox me the TS info, ill be on in like 5 minutes,

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's only Chrome that struggles. My profile page is choppy as hell and the gifs aren't full speed on Chrome.

On Nightly it uses near no resources, gifs are full speed, no lag. 

Nightly doesn't crash as much either, hence I have that installed now and I'm gradually working to phase Chrome out. 

Huh interesting never heard of nightly. Do tell more if you don't mind. Heck maybe a introduction thread to this would be good on the forums. 

uhm not sure what info you'd need, cause It's been a super long time so im starting fresh.

Just inbox me the TS info, ill be on in like 5 minutes,

Alright.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Huh interesting never heard of nightly. Do tell more if you don't mind. Heck maybe a introduction thread to this would be good on the forums. 

Alright.

It's a Firefox distro

When Chrome offs itself I open that noob right back up and pull it back from the other side and restore all the tabs. Only difference is now I have to keep open youtubes to a minimum because it's a pain to pause 50 videos. 

Error: 410

It's a Firefox distro

When Chrome offs itself I open that noob right back up and pull it back from the other side and restore all the tabs. Only difference is now I have to keep open youtubes to a minimum because it's a pain to pause 50 videos. 

Oh right... I think youtube center exists on firefox you could give that a go and it would limit youtube to only 1 video playing at a time. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh right... I think youtube center exists on firefox you could give that a go and it would limit youtube to only 1 video playing at a time. 

I meant when I force reload Chrome after restarting, but that seems useful if Firefox should crash

(I hope I don't need it)

Odd, I've got a i7 3610QM and it doesn't have a single issue. Then again my laptop is a MONSTER.

Nothing has ever used up a lot of my CPU, my RAM is my limiting factor. / Shit HDD with low speeds

same though I always have so my things running I dont think my PC knows the term "idle". Either way it doesnt really go up when i open that page any different than any other.

It's only Chrome that struggles. My profile page is choppy as hell and the gifs aren't full speed on Chrome.

On Nightly it uses near no resources, gifs are full speed, no lag. 

Nightly doesn't crash as much either, hence I have that installed now and I'm gradually working to phase Chrome out. 

awfully toasty CPU you have there too..

I used chome fro about a year shortly after Win8 launch since FF was having big Win8 issues but I switched back around when 8.1 came out as I couldnt like without my extensions.

It's a Firefox distro

why not just tell FF not to load tabs until you click on them? I also have a window specifically you youtube and the likw and leave it closed and just restore it when needed.

why not just tell FF not to load tabs until you click on them? I also have a window specifically you youtube and the likw and leave it closed and just restore it when needed.

It was a problem with Chrome, not FF.

Though I still want it to load without me clicking on it because of my browsing habits. 

It was a problem with Chrome, not FF.

Though I still want it to load without me clicking on it because of my browsing habits.

oh do you not have quick internet? or do you have few tabs?

Cause I have a shit ton of tabs and alright internet. For my laptop its really handy though because I dont know what internet itll be on and also I really dont need the tab loaded until im going to use it.

oh do you not have quick internet? or do you have few tabs?

Cause I have a shit ton of tabs and alright internet. For my laptop its really handy though because I dont know what internet itll be on and also I really dont need the tab loaded until im going to use it.

30mbps connection but I'm impatient as hell and I have a shitload of tabs

Well you see... I can't tell what causes my CPU spikes because... well.... 

JLDXsfl.png

bKb6iZo.png

Because I always have tons of stuff open.... 

I'm watching Spice & wolf too :D. I'm on season 2, good Anime ^^.

I'm watching Spice & wolf too :D. I'm on season 2, good Anime ^^.

:D Let me know if you want to read the light novels. I assisted with the translations. 

For whatever Reason i´m jelly.

Lol lets just say I like my data. 

how do you guys do this I don't understand, I just can't do it

why not ask me to eat one potato chip. 

It's so painful..... 

magic!

CVnfNAS.png?1

sweet jesus what a terrible answer, that's like an addict chainsmoking an entire pack in one day knowing that he can't get any more for an entire week

It's so painful.....

Have you started Penguindrum? You'll probably like masako since she's a damned hilarious personality (probably one of the best characters of the series)

Even her back story is gold (ep 16 IIRC)

And yes, the pain is enough for me to completely avoid something until it's done. So much anger after coming to the realization that AoT would have a sequel when I was in too far and realized they can't possibly end it in the allotted time.

sweet jesus what a terrible answer, that's like an addict chainsmoking an entire pack in one day knowing that he can't get any more for an entire week

Just trying to help :(

(i dont smoke, too awsome for that.)

....yeah no tbh its frustrating indeed! but sometimes one cannot sit and wait knowing its there. Even if its 1 episode.

Even if its 1 chips you know you want it!

Why is it that I get such a kick out of Humanity Has Declined?

Have you started Penguindrum? You'll probably like masako since she's a damned hilarious personality (probably one of the best characters of the series)

Even her back story is gold (ep 16 IIRC)

And yes, the pain is enough for me to completely avoid something until it's done. So much anger after coming to the realization that AoT would have a sequel when I was in too far and realized they can't possibly end it in the allotted time.

Still in the middle of finishing haruhi, I'll get around to that one after this.

Still in the middle of finishing haruhi, I'll get around to that one after this.

I was never one for haruhi. Please tell me you didn't reorganize the episodes so there were in chronological order. Everytime I see this I facedesk if not facecat.

mm, to be honest I almost think the haruhi franchise was more or less above average, or maybe just something I don't enjoy that much.

Be sure you pick up the Coalgirls sub of MP. You can hear some of the simplifications and localizations, but I think they did a pretty good job since the wording was solid and probably made it that much better.

I was never one for haruhi. Please tell me you didn't reorganize the episodes so there were in chronological order. Everytime I see this I facedesk if not facecat.

Like I said, I wasn't too fond of it, but it wasn't bad either. I never understood why people bother trying to reorder it.

O umm I think we should have gungrave on one poll cause that is a must watch in my opinion, well minus the first EP which I usually recommend you skip.

Why is it that I get such a kick out of Humanity Has Declined?

*Mankind Has Declined

Oh also quite like the op but I've liked that band ever since they had a bunch of music in another anime and I picked up an alubum or two.

O umm I think we should have gungrave on one poll cause that is a must watch in my opinion, well minus the first EP which I usually recommend you skip.

Oh Gungrave, i wish they continued it. Best part of that Anime is When Person X and Y keep shouting there full names at each other <3 

Yeah I recommend it strongly.