Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

lol @MyInnerFred has more likes then posts excluding off topic

seems gif spamming helps with like farming lol

I know you pdont have to tell me <.< people dont seem to like my swaths of information :(

any reason why off topic doesnt count? I have a feeling I would have a literal ton more if it did.

well the reason they don't count is because the post tend to be meaningless in relation to the main subject of the forum. The real reason is who the fuck knows since post count is an irrelevant measurement anyways.

I know you pdont have to tell me <.< people dont seem to like my swaths of information :(

Their too lazy to read I think, half of em are kids too. 

yea i was trying to solve that and kinda did but you know never got around to implementing it

umm yea i used to do about 1K posts per month. Now I do about 1 per 2 months or so, may a bit more or less.

But, But, my ratio of likes to posts is very poor http://goo.gl/xU0cx8

Ahh.... Apologies

Who cares about the ratio :P

lol @MyInnerFred has more likes then posts excluding off topic

seems gif spamming helps with like farming lol

It's not intentional..... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

but even in your own post you point out that kids don't read so you know you will get more likes be including images lol

but even in your own post you point out that kids don't read so you know you will get more likes be including images lol

No no no... I don't intentionally farm likes. That's not what I'm here for.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

No no no... I don't intentionally farm likes. That's not what I'm here for.

its hard to find a thread you posted in that you don't have an image in it trying to get likes.

I really hope you know I'm joking

well the reason they don't count is because the post tend to be meaningless in relation to the main subject of the forum. The real reason is who the fuck knows since post count is an irrelevant measurement anyways.

I know but then at least have a off topic post count? Some of the lagest conversations ive had have been there at times, though I think the largest were around the launch of steamos and steam machines as I seemed to have a different opinion than most of the forum and much of the internet, including many youtube hosts.

I also seem to write longer posts than many ones that go into multiple paragraphs at times.

I dont think they are? Usually a more active member is a more knowledgeable one or at least more trusted? I also use it to keep tabs on how active I am.

Ahh.... Apologies

Who cares about the ratio :P

yea probably. I also hate when after I post a bunch of information in a thread and then it dies shortly after. Also when a lengthy post get replied to with like a couple of words.

what are you apologizing for?

you just saying that about the ratio because your winning.

I dont think they are? Usually a more active member is a more knowledgeable one or at least more trusted? I also use it to keep tabs on how active I am.

yea probably. I also hate when after I post a bunch of information in a thread and then it dies shortly after. Also when a lengthy post get replied to with like a couple of words.

I'm not sure if you are asking or stating your own opinions however I find it hard to make an argument that post count doesn't mean anything with the forum has parts where post are not counted. That alone shows that someone thinks they are relevant because it would not matter if they were counted because that number doesn't mean anything. 

I am of the opinion that post count doesn't mean anything but do find it helpful in seeing how active i am.

As for killing threads with long posts i cant really help you there...but i tend to see it done far more with some of the more active members and mods as it seems people tend to just take their answer as correct and just stop posting on a subject

A off topic post counter? oh god...i can se a bunch of "1000 post" threads popping up saying YEY 1000 off topic posts!!!

So..yeah no. i hope that never will be a thing.

im pretty sure I started that when I got 5K posts. I decided top have a 5K post party :P

I'm not sure if you are asking or stating your own opinions however I find it hard to make an argument that post count doesn't mean anything with the forum has parts where post are not counted. That alone shows that someone thinks they are relevant because it would not matter if they were counted because that number doesn't mean anything. 

I am of the opinion that post count doesn't mean anything but do find it helpful in seeing how active i am.

As for killing threads with long posts i cant really help you there...but i tend to see it done far more with some of the more active members and mods as it seems people tend to just take their answer as correct and just stop posting on a subject

oh I though you were saying in general. I personally think off topic should have sub forums too. Just because its a tech forum doesnt mean you cant talk about other things. That actually how ive found a bunch of different things in the past. You here for one thing but since you have have that in common many times you had other stuff in common as well that wasnt cover by the forum idk.

I know but I prefer discussion sicne most things arnt correct or incorrect and if that were the case I wouldnt have written something lengthy about it generally. IDK ive gotten over it for the most part and not at least on this forum stay away from a bunch of different kinds of threads you see pop up regularly.

oh I though you were saying in general. I personally think off topic should have sub forums too. Just because its a tech forum doesnt mean you cant talk about other things. That actually how ive found a bunch of different things in the past. You here for one thing but since you have have that in common many times you had other stuff in common as well that wasnt cover by the forum idk.

I know but I prefer discussion sicne most things arnt correct or incorrect and if that were the case I wouldnt have written something lengthy about it generally. IDK ive gotten over it for the most part and not at least on this forum stay away from a bunch of different kinds of threads you see pop up regularly.

I'm not against the idea of a sub forum or 2 but something i am against in off topic is the 9 pinned threads that only leaves 21 new threads on the first page. Why do we need 1/3 of off topic taken up by pinned threads. (sorry just needed to say that for a few days now)

Anyways ya I can understand trying to get a discussion going on a forum but for that to really work you have to know where that topic is going in the first place. If it is just someone asking the same question as 1000+ other people on the forum it tends to die rather fast. However if you take this club as in example it isn't that hard to get at least one of us to respond to a longer post trying to help get that discussion going.

Now that you mention likes I was about to mention the rating system.. which came back for a few days and is now gone again.

Multiple off topic subforums is something that should be avoided, but will be necessary if the forum continues to grow too large.

Part of the problem is IPB.

Error: 410

*comes back home* 42 notifications... 

HEADS UP GUYS SEND ME YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS THIS WEEK. I'll be making the voting thread because Luclocke is busy and won't be on often this week~!

*comes back home* 42 notifications... 

HEADS UP GUYS SEND ME YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS THIS WEEK. I'll be making the voting thread because Luclocke is busy and won't be on often this week~!

how would you like these recommendations? 

So I just watched the first episode of Ghost in the Shell Arise. Damn I miss anime like this I cant believe it took me this long to watch it after preordering it. Time to buy the second episode!

So I just watched the first episode of Ghost in the Shell Arise. Damn I miss anime like this I cant believe it took me this long to watch it after preordering it. Time to buy the second episode!

It has been a long time since i watched any of the ghost in the shell series 

WTF, why am I only discovering this now?

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

It has been a long time since i watched any of the ghost in the shell series

Arise is the new anime prequel that came out like last year. The second episode has been out for a bit and I think the third has been teased. It a ova movie series.

WTF, why am I only discovering this now?

Discovering what now? Where? Huh?

I think I'm confusing my self now...

Discovering what now? Where? Huh?

I think I'm confusing my self now...

This thread. I know I've only been here for a short time but I think I would have caught wind on this one sooner than now.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Arise is the new anime prequel that came out like last year. The second episode has been out for a bit and I think the third has been teased. It a ova movie series.

nice that maybe something that i should watch at some point