Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Different sense of humour i guess.

I respect that.

No one is the same at the end of the day.

Honestly people are offended too easily. Hell just recently I was apprehended by the police for a chat by greeting my (black) friend with "What's up mah niggah?"

STOP BEING RACIST HURRDURR

People, be less easily offended please -,-

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

ilove64 While your waiting for fred to finally show up you could take a gander at the anime we're currently watching: Jormungand

animes-shot-jormungand.gif

You can also suggest anime for the club to watch at the Anime Suggestion Thread

EDIT: or try to sneak in your gifs from your favorite anime, some people aren't  big fans of that but...

giphy.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

@

MyInnerFred May I join the club please? :)

Of course, I'll have you added on the roster once I'm off work. I apologise for not being able to give my usual greeting since I'm on the phone.

You God Dam gif thieves.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well on the north of my country we saw temps of 42ºC at 8pm (night) Luckily i live on the south, near the coast.

Too hot for me and would result in this

faint.gif

Or me smashing shit from overheating

You North American's with your fahrenheit

Also I do know for a fact that though 70-80F is a bit meh for summer but I like it like that. I don't really like heat. I prefer winter/spring :P

Thats probably my max

@MyInnerFred May I join the club please? :)

tumblr_inline_mrxdxcXjZP1rk1lok.gif

Steve

@MyInnerFred May I join the club please? :)

You, yes you, welcome, now what kind of anime do you watch/like?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Ughh and now the work day begins. c5hI3Eq.jpg

I just dont look forward to waking up in the morning. Work is nice though.

Ugh, 3-7 uni -,-

I don't mind the amount of time, just when it is

Thats short. But the time it is does suck.

Also have not seen you around for a while.

Haha not that i love it, if i put my hand close to my window blinds my hand may burn.

48_hours_anime_meme_by_kaitohigurashi-d8

You North American's with your fahrenheit

Also I do know for a fact that though 70-80F is a bit meh for summer but I like it like that. I don't really like heat. I prefer winter/spring :P

70s is perfect. Cooler is fine but hotter is hell.

Not when we get typical dutch summer humidity.

If it's 25-30 like this again I'm going to the beach multiple times. I need get rid of this paleness :P

Because of my heritage if I get like an hour of sun=tan. It pisses people off.

@MyInnerFred May I join the club please? :)

Hello and Welcome.

22081_spice_and_wolf.jpg

Of course, I'll have you added on the roster once I'm off work. I apologise for not being able to give my usual greeting since I'm on the phone.

You God Dam gif thieves.

Its what we are good at.

dLni97N.jpg

Blarg

-megasnip-

Because of my heritage if I go out into the sun I don't tan...I just burn...so much sunburn...i'm bright red for weeks :(

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I'm of vampire descent. (Irish + German) 

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Anyone knows something about "Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de" or "when supernatural battles became commonplace"

Saw the first episode and seems like fun.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Finnish+Irish+very little Italian

Iknowthatfeel.jpg

Anyone knows something about "Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de" or "when supernatural battles became commonplace"

Saw the first episode and seems like fun.

I'm up to episode 4 or 5...I enjoyed it but randomly stopped watching it...

Maybe its because I feel like its one of those anime that isnt going to accomplish anything at all. (which im ok with in a lot of scenarios but those kind of shows generally get put further down the priority list)

You ask a white person their heritage they respond with: English, Irish, German, Polish, French, Russian, American....

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Crunyroll email! New Yona of the Dawn! 

Hooray for perfect lunch time release!

Akatsuki%2Bno%2BYona%2B7.gif

Your epic multiquote posts are always entertaining.

xscreen-00690.jpg

Because of my heritage if I go out into the sun I don't tan...I just burn...so much sunburn...i'm bright red for weeks :(

I burn maybe once a year. And if I do its not for long.

I have some of that.

Native American+Irish+German and probably something else. We have one side of our family tree kinda mapped out.

Portuguese + Brazilian + ...?

No idea.

uehuehehueu

So are you just always tanned?

You ask a white person their heritage they respond with: English, Irish, German, Polish, French, Russian, American....

Sounds about right.

Blarg

70s is perfect. Cooler is fine but hotter is hell.

Hotter than 70's is hell? You, my friend, have never been to Arizona. The only thing that keeps people sane there is repeating to themselves, 'Don't worry, its a dry heat.'

You tan that easily? You ass D:

I can't tan at all. Ever. I burn long before I tan.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I'm up to episode 4 or 5...I enjoyed it but randomly stopped watching it...

Maybe its because I feel like its one of those anime that isnt going to accomplish anything at all. (which im ok with in a lot of scenarios but those kind of shows generally get put further down the priority list)

I don't expect anything, i started it because it seemed fun.

Hotter than 70's is hell? You, my friend, have never been to Arizona. The only thing that keeps people sane there is repeating to themselves, 'Don't worry, its a dry heat.'

You tan that easily? You ass D:

I can't tan at all. Ever. I burn long before I tan.

You know what else is a dry heat? Fire.

I have been to San Antonio and Reno multiple times. All in the summer. There is a reason I live farther north.

I said it pisses people off. Right now I'm white because of a lack of sun and working in a cave whenever the sun does come out. But when summer shows up it will all change.

Blarg

You know what else is a dry heat? Fire.

I have been to San Antonio and Reno multiple times. All in the summer. There is a reason I live farther north.

I said it pisses people off. Right now I'm white because of a lack of sun and working in a cave whenever the sun does come out. But when summer shows up it will all change.

9642ed212bbced00885592b39880ec55218e9222

Reno is a city?

I just know new reno from fallout *.*

Sorry for lack of knowledge i live in europe.

Reno is a city?

EuropeMasterRace

Steve

Reno is a city?

Its fine. I dont expect someone from another country to know all the cities in the US.

Reno is like mini Las vegas.

Feel like adding music.

My Immortal - Evanescence - Lindsey Stirling cover: http://youtu.be/-onQcF95pfs

Radioactive - Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix (Imagine Dragons Cover): http://youtu.be/aE2GCa-_nyU

Senbonzakura - cover by Lindsey Stirling: http://youtu.be/6-wEAeNcA_A

Finally an anime related on. :P

Ghost in the Shell - lithium flower: http://youtu.be/XESreJjGx-I

Blarg

Because of my heritage if I go out into the sun I don't tan...I just burn...so much sunburn...i'm bright red for weeks  :(

Finnish+Irish+very little Italian

Iknowthatfeel.jpg

I don't really tan myself, ever (so I don't get burns). I hate direct sunlight during summers... So bright and hot (even if it is only 23°C, I'm sweating like crazy even at that "low" temperatures)...

I was on a summer job at a local golf course, it was sunlight about 95% of the time, and I was either sweating in my hoodie or getting my arms darker than the rest of my body due to lack of arm-covering clothing (AKA just T-shirt). In the first week or-so I already got a noticeable tan on my arms without even thinking about it, and while doing work outdoors for 7 hours a day.

I don't see a point in tanning. I just don't. I'll just stick to even the slightest shadows there might be. Sunglasses are a must, because... Can't see s***, so bright!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.