Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Thats short. But the time it is does suck.
Also have not seen you around for a while.

Like I said it's not the amount of time that bothers me, would've just preferred 09:00-13:00 or something like that

Also yeah I've been around, just not in this thread

LovingyouMasterRace *.*

What is it with you and laputa xD

I was out of the thread for a while now I see this and your member title

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

-snip nip-

I don't see a point in tanning. I just don't. I'll just stick to even the slightest shadows there might be. Sunglasses are a must, because... Can't see s***, so bright!

I dont really see the point in tanning either.

Could just be my enjoyment of pale skin on the peoples of the female persuasion.... 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Well I have finally had to take my logitech g602 mouse out of use until I get around to ordering 2 switches and feet for it so it now sits taken apart waiting for me to fix it. I could deal with a messed up middle click but a messed up left click is something I can not live with. lol

I need to get into the business of making gifs.

Watching jormungand and all i'm thinking half the time is "why isnt this a gif?"

tumblr_m5yskvx9m41qkdl7uo2_500.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Is steam down for you guys?

Steam chat.

No-one on steam group chat right now... Except Cae.

Steam is working for me normally. Nothing unusual as of now.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Because of my heritage if I go out into the sun I don't tan...I just burn...so much sunburn...i'm bright red for weeks :(

Same here. When I was in Spain for a couple of weeks I was like:

4MKEXAp.jpg

"Sun, sun everywhere! Oh, hey shadow, you my best friend here :'c"

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

No-one on steam group chat right now... Except Cae.

Steam is working for me normally. Nothing unusual as of now.

Well I'm at work....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well I'm at work....

I am also at work.

Working n stuff...

Which isn't watching anime, which is sadpanda.

Anyone knows something about "Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de" or "when supernatural battles became commonplace"

Saw the first episode and seems like fun.

It is fun; above average for what it is, which is another "Check out our novels!" show. There's some really epic VA work midway through. I saw hints of it being able to stand on its own as an anime, but they never really went past that point.

You ask a white person their heritage they respond with: English, Irish, German, Polish, French, Russian, American....

But I'm of Swedish descent. ^_^

Steam chat.

Seemed slow to respond for me, but not down.

LovingyouMasterRace *.*

oh-silly-cat_o_1357101.jpg

I don't really tan myself, ever (so I don't get burns). I hate direct sunlight during summers... So bright and hot (even if it is only 23°C, I'm sweating like crazy even at that "low" temperatures)...

I was on a summer job at a local golf course, it was sunlight about 95% of the time, and I was either sweating in my hoodie or getting my arms darker than the rest of my body due to lack of arm-covering clothing (AKA just T-shirt). In the first week or-so I already got a noticeable tan on my arms without even thinking about it, and while doing work outdoors for 7 hours a day.

I don't see a point in tanning. I just don't. I'll just stick to even the slightest shadows there might be. Sunglasses are a must, because... Can't see s***, so bright!

Does this count, Prepare for your eyes to bleed
mk9pVcc.jpg

Steve

You know what else is a dry heat? Fire.

I have been to San Antonio and Reno multiple times. All in the summer. There is a reason I live farther north.

I said it pisses people off. Right now I'm white because of a lack of sun and working in a cave whenever the sun does come out. But when summer shows up it will all change.

The place I used to live got over 110°F every summer. Last summer I was there, there was over 100 days over 110 and over 10 days over 120. Now I live where it snows. :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Same here. When I was in Spain for a couple of weeks I was like:

4MKEXAp.jpg

"Sun, sun everywhere! Oh, hey shadow, you my best friend here :'c"

This post is gold. Perfect gif pairing.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

so i brought a g502, it arrived an hour later AN HOUR LATER. amazon supersaver, interesting 3-5days you say gg.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Jeez you in hs? The day I post a picture here is the day you guys die.

"Jeez you in hs?" Huh?

Steve

This post is gold. Perfect gif pairing.

oh_stop_it_you_by_shanineko-d5e4q7g.jpg

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

Jeez you in hs? The day I post a picture here is the day you guys die.

I accept that challenge.,

Bring it on.

That explains a lot in fallout actually.

Ab3kKyK.png

Same state as vegas. 721 Km away from each other though.

Well I have finally had to take my logitech g602 mouse out of use until I get around to ordering 2 switches and feet for it so it now sits taken apart waiting for me to fix it. I could deal with a messed up middle click but a messed up left click is something I can not live with. lol

What do you mean? Just right click everything.

Steam chat.

I dunno. Im on my phone. I want group chat on my phone.

Well I'm at work....

Same here.

The place I used to live got over 110°F every summer. Last summer I was there, there was over 100 days over 110 and over 10 days over 120. Now I live where it snows. :P

I think I would die down there. Austin Texas?

I wish it would snow a little more where I am.

"Jeez you in hs?" Huh?

Highschool. Or whatever your equivalent is Over there.

Blarg

Your already dead you've got no brains!

True story

event_238074482.jpeg

Im the one on the right of the biter.

Honestly my film career is taking off I think.

@ilove64

rFDdA.jpg

Welcome :D

@Laputacake Come over to Spain next summer again :D Ill have you die following my lovely routine.

[spoiler=please O.o]

@zappian dont kill me.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link