Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

But now the tv curves the other direction so fewer people can watch at once.

we are clearly becoming selfish it seems ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

To my knowledge it makes it give a "warmer" sound, its also costly because the amps have to be replaced from time to time. (not sure how often)

As for my O2+Odac, well i´ve had it for almost a year, its a simple little thing. 

Just plug it in and your done.

I have my Senn HD650´s and my DT990´s conencted to them and i have never even turned the dial half way, nor had a need to used the Gain switch, although i occasionally press it when i switch between Headphones because the DT0990´s require more juice. they are 600ohm´s while the Senns are...250-300?

I also have a 3.5mm Hub so i can have multiple headphones plugged in, too much of a hassle to keep swaping <_<

Which one of those two headphones sounds better for games like BF4 and music. I listen to mostly Rock/Metal. I am getting ready to buy some open back headphones try them out and wanted to get the best sounding ones without haveing to go over $400. Everyone keeps recommending me 400i or HE500 but thats a bit pricey since I want to also buy an O2DAC and AMP aswell.

I currently use the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ's for everything unless I need to chat with a friend I use my Senn G4ME Zero's. So I do prefer Sennheiser.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Whoever linked that gundam unicorn music gets +75357 cookies. 10/10

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Was it me?

It was this one:

Banshee, Angelo, Audrey, and the first piano are just too damn good.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

according to dwarfs, female dwarfs remain lolis their entire lives. wow thats amazing, once again ive hurt myself from laughing too hard.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Which one of those two headphones sounds better for games like BF4 and music. I listen to mostly Rock/Metal. I am getting ready to buy some open back headphones try them out and wanted to get the best sounding ones without haveing to go over $400. Everyone keeps recommending me 400i or HE500 but thats a bit pricey since I want to also buy an O2DAC and AMP aswell.

I currently use the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ's for everything unless I need to chat with a friend I use my Senn G4ME Zero's. So I do prefer Sennheiser.

For shooters with a lot of noise coming from multiple directions, AKG has characteristics that will make separate noises stand out more. It's not an 'exciting' sound, IE. less bass, but very natural. Almost all AKG Headphones K 240 and up fit this description. I personally use HSC 171s. But I also have a few other pairs for when I want something more punchy. But 95% of the time, I swear to AKG. I don't like how so many nuances in the sound disappear in my other headsets and headphones.

The 'typical' AKG set is also well suited to rock, especially rock with many layers of guitar. Maybe not ideal for Muse (or other bands that emphasize the bass) but for garden variety rock they will do well.

AKG 240 was like $85 last time I checked Amazon. Some of the best value on the market. I prefer the older model (not MK II)

Yeah I know, not a real answer to your question, in retrospect :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

First things first, i never bother with EQ´s..mine is always 0 across the board.

DT990´s are "Bass Phones" although they have less bass then the DT 770 i hear, so id say the DT880´s would be a better choice, i bought the 990´s because i wanted something different, and im no Bass head, just so you know.

DT880´s and Senn´s 650 are similar, that's another reason why i don't have them but i´ve heard that DT880´s are nice for Rock.

Well, in my case i use my 650´s for gaming, chat, music etc etc (i have a Mod mic 4.0 attached on them)

and whenever i want a little more umph or litsen to certain music i change, the DT990´s are also lighter and less of a clamp fore, (both are comfy but the Senns have more clamp force on the head, but its not a bad thing. they wont fall off :P)

OK music, 

Drums..IMO sounds better on the 650´s richer boom like it should be.

Guitar, hmm HD650´s can get somewhat high pitched but otherwise they are both close IMO

Vocals, i like the HD650´s more on this side, the 990´s get to high pitcher here imo. (fun fact, i hate listening to Linus talking with the 990´s on....Jesus my ears)

Piano, I like the HD650´s the DT990´s are slitghly high pitched here as well.

so among those two the HD650´s but id suggest the DT880´s as rather then the DT990´s

hmm as for music.... i listing to Rock/metel as well among other things, like Chiptune, Electro Jazz...and so on....but nothing bass heavy. 

For shooters with a lot of noise coming from multiple directions, AKG has characteristics that will make separate noises stand out more. It's not an 'exciting' sound, IE. less bass, but very natural. Almost all AKG Headphones K 240 and up fit this description. I personally use HSC 171s. But I also have a few other pairs for when I want something more punchy. But 95% of the time, I swear to AKG. I don't like how so many nuances in the sound disappear in my other headsets and headphones.

The 'typical' AKG set is also well suited to rock, especially rock with many layers of guitar. Maybe not ideal for Muse (or other bands that emphasize the bass) but for garden variety rock they will do well.

AKG 240 was like $85 last time I checked Amazon. Some of the best value on the market. I prefer the older model (not MK II)

Yeah I know, not a real answer to your question, in retrospect  :P

Hmmmm never used AKG, but i heard they are great if you dont mind the low bass.

Anyway i like Sennheiser, thats why im considering a HD800, although the LCD-2 are around the same price so there is that...i need to find a place to try those suckers..."tsk"

And thats enough of me derailing this thread.....Do your homework, try out headphones and dac/amps..and make your choices based on what you hear...Or buy them all!!!

First things first, i never bother with EQ´s..mine is always 0 across the board.

DT990´s are "Bass Phones" although they have less bass then the DT 770 i hear, so id say the DT880´s would be a better choice, i bought the 990´s because i wanted something different, and im no Bass head, just so you know.

DT880´s and Senn´s 650 are similar, that's another reason why i don't have them but i´ve heard that DT880´s are nice for Rock.

Well, in my case i use my 650´s for gaming, chat, music etc etc (i have a Mod mic 4.0 attached on them)

and whenever i want a little more umph or litsen to certain music i change, the DT990´s are also lighter and less of a clamp fore, (both are comfy but the Senns have more clamp force on the head, but its not a bad thing. they wont fall off :P)

OK music, 

Drums..IMO sounds better on the 650´s richer boom like it should be.

Guitar, hmm HD650´s can get somewhat high pitched but otherwise they are both close IMO

Vocals, i like the HD650´s more on this side, the 990´s get to high pitcher here imo. (fun fact, i hate listening to Linus talking with the 990´s on....Jesus my ears)

Piano, I like the HD650´s the DT990´s are slitghly high pitched here as well.

so among those two the HD650´s but id suggest the DT880´s as rather then the DT990´s

hmm as for music.... i listing to Rock/metel as well among other things, like Chiptune, Electro Jazz...and so on....but nothing bass heavy. 

Hmmmm never used AKG, but i heard they are great if you dont mind the low bass.

Anyway i like Sennheiser, thats why im considering a HD800, although the LCD-2 are around the same price so there is that...i need to find a place to try those suckers..."tsk"

And thats enough of me derailing this thread.....Do your homework, try out headphones and dac/amps..and make your choices based on what you hear...Or buy them all!!!

Thanks alot. I may end up getting the DT 880's then. I see that there are 3 versions of them on Amazon.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

according to dwarfs, female dwarfs remain lolis their entire lives. wow thats amazing, once again ive hurt myself from laughing too hard.

Lineage II female dwarfs used to be the shit for people who like lolis, until TERA came along.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

The anime is ..hmm pretty much a compressed story, its like Full Metal Alchemist in a way, the anime ended before the Manga because the Manga was split in two, Maximum continues it and the ending is different.

*throws hands up* Another series I'll never know the true end of. Great. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Lineage II female dwarfs used to be the shit for people who like lolis, until TERA came along.

I have to admit, those "dwarfs" were pretty cool.

as for Tera...as much as i like animal girls, i didn't find them very interesting.

But Heavy armor on an Elie was actually cool, unlike the other races....(fucking bikini armor) But even with those cool armors i could not bring myself to bother with that game anymore.

And then there is Pso2....=_=

read it lol

Pff, no. I don't "read".

No, but really, I don't read manga. I'd rather watch it happen. It makes my life a little depressing since most anime are butchered in their transition from manga and most anime are based on manga to begin with, but I don't read. I've tried.

It's sort of like how I am playing Dying Light atm. At first, it's hard. I have to focus and start building what's going on in my imagination so I can see what's happening when reading manga. In Dying Light, I had to get used to the controls and the timings and whatnot.

After a few hours, I'm getting good at both and everything is awesome.

After several hours (10+), I'm too good at it. I'm basically just watching the mini-map in Dying Light and looking in that direction, sprinting, then swinging my Claymore sword killing whatever.

The manga equivalent of that is that I'm basically doing the work of imagining the stuff, but not actually paying attention to it. I can't remember clearing the large outpost in Dying Light because I was pretty much 100% zoned out while doing it. Even though it was rated as "Hard" (and the first mission I've gotten that rating for btw). I think I overleveled, but yeah.

That's how I get with manga. I eventually start zoning out and flying through it and it stops being enjoyable. I question whether I ever get that way with anime, but I am certain I actually enjoy the anime.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Pff, no. I don't "read".

No, but really, I don't read manga. I'd rather watch it happen. It makes my life a little depressing since most anime are butchered in their transition from manga and most anime are based on manga to begin with, but I don't read. I've tried.

It's sort of like how I am playing Dying Light atm. At first, it's hard. I have to focus and start building what's going on in my imagination so I can see what's happening when reading manga. In Dying Light, I had to get used to the controls and the timings and whatnot.

After a few hours, I'm getting good at both and everything is awesome.

After several hours (10+), I'm too good at it. I'm basically just watching the mini-map in Dying Light and looking in that direction, sprinting, then swinging my Claymore sword killing whatever.

The manga equivalent of that is that I'm basically doing the work of imagining the stuff, but not actually paying attention to it. I can't remember clearing the large outpost in Dying Light because I was pretty much 100% zoned out while doing it. Even though it was rated as "Hard" (and the first mission I've gotten that rating for btw). I think I overleveled, but yeah.

That's how I get with manga. I eventually start zoning out and flying through it and it stops being enjoyable. I question whether I ever get that way with anime, but I am certain I actually enjoy the anime.

Fair enough, but hey! No Pain No Gain!

Try reading while drinking, or 1 chapter a day, 

Maybe "Audio book mangas"

-Dying Light  snipers-

The game is awfully optimized , I will play it when they fix it.

The cpu optimization is pathetic since it doesnt even max the only two physical cores I have.

I will play it when it gets fixed if ever.

If you have a fx 8320 you will have like 4 idle cores ( I dont have one but I have seen it running on one)

The anime is ..hmm pretty much a compressed story, its like Full Metal Alchemist in a way, the anime ended before the Manga because the Manga was split in two, Maximum continues it and the ending is different.

O2+Odac combo :D well that's what im rocking....its an option :)

But i want a Tube amp....Valhalla 2 looks yummy :3 throw in some Senn HD800´s and magic happens 

That looks pretty sweet tbh.

I could be wrong but iirc a normal amp is more precise and a tube add more character to the sound. changes how it sounds.

Hmm people swear up and down tube amp sounds more natural.

Then again people also spend 200 bucks+ on cables.

Hmm people swear up and down tube amp sounds more natural.

Then again people also spend 200 bucks+ on cables.

Just like Headphones, Amp/dacs makes sound, sound different as well, same goes for Tube Amps and whatever Tube your putting in it.

Really, don't even consider a Tube amp unless your ready to go on a spending spree, Just saying.....

a single Tube can cost from 22 to 60+ and we are talking about "good" branded amps, not some no name that some Tube amps come with because its cheap.

sure they get the job done but its like buying a High End CPU/ Motherboard and only use the iGPU.......OK maybe not that extreme >_> ...but yeah :D

Anyways....No more audio talk from me, im going to eat this ice cream then go to bed, if someone wants something send a PM and ill return on the subject whenever.

-sniper-

Meh im using a sound-card because there wanst a decent DAC at this ultra low price point.

You get diminishing returns in audio soon enough.

This sounds way better than integrated at least.

The sweet spot is something like the grado sr 80i + Modi 2.

Meh im using a sound-card because there wanst a decent DAC at this ultra low price point.

You get diminishing returns in audio soon enough.

This sounds way better than integrated at least.

The sweet spot is something like the grado sr 80i + Modi 2.

....but those are on ear D: 

"throws his V-Moda lp´s at the screen" i aint going lower then that!

I restarted it with all the hardcore and difficulty increasing mods from The Nexus.

Lots of goosebumps.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

@That Norwegian Guy

@Vitalius

Have either of you tried the phone app for the game?

No, but one of my clan members who also play DL said it was neat. Apparently you can send out guys to scavenge for you. Not really necessary since the game already gives you more than enough of everything.

Except string.

That elusive, sweet string.