Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Everything in other states gives you cancer too, California just has to tell you about it. Apparently anything to do with cars causes cancer, so that shows how smart a law it is. :P

Sorry but when every building i walk into has a sign that says this establishment is know to cause cancer along with it pasted on everything else in the state I just cant take them serious.

California is known to the state of California to cause cancer

Should be the new state moto.

Sounds like 99% of the people at my study (Computer science) xD

I have no social anxiety but I prefer my closed group of friends, no getting hammered or disco's or whatever.

I would not mind having a Yandere girlfriend (Nyaruko from haiyore Nyakuro-san immediately comes to mind xD)

People still do disco over there?

About spending that money. Does one have to have money first?(¬‿¬)well its 1080p but im forcing 1440p on it

normally yes. There are ways that you dont need it on hand but it can end bad if you dont come up with the money in time.

Still better screen than mine. for now.

Blarg

You can only understand it when you experience it.

Not to that degree did I experience it but I was bullied heavily in high-school

I faked sickness so many times to do that but thank god I failed a year. I got in an infinitely better class and I changed my lunch break route so I would not run into them

Also one of my new friends at the same was burly and you could almost say ripped. That might have scared them off too

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

People still do disco over there?

Yeah like nightclub disco's. They live where I study

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Good, kinda hungry, gonna marathon Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de tonight, holding myself from watching anime that's being aired cuz if i stop paying crunchyroll (which i wll) i won't be able to watch it the day it's aired :(

I've watched it's a pretty alright Anime.

I've watched it's a pretty alright Anime.

Yeah i saw it was like average or above average, not expecting great stuff out of it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

By the way is anyone a fan of this anime?

-snip-

A shame it didn't get a season two.

Has some loose ends or just could use a 2nd season?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Join the club

I get emotional at other people's misfortunes so easily, like recently I found out of my best friend's dad was diagnosed with parkinson. I left the skype call and didn't rejoin until 15 minutes after

I'm unable to feel sad emotions for other people's misfortunes. I understand it's no good, but I can't feel sadness for some reason. Relative gets a deadly disease or just flat out dies? I understand the seriousness of the situation, and I know that I should probably feel at least a little sad, but I can't. I'm not even trying to hold the sad emotions in, they don't even get created in the first place. I just accept what has happened, and continue life as usual.

Good, kinda hungry, gonna marathon Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de tonight, holding myself from watching anime that's being aired cuz if i stop paying crunchyroll (which i wll) i won't be able to watch it the day it's aired :(

What is in your experience the best functioning legal anime streaming site, that actually works outside of US? Every streaming site seems to work as intended in US, but everywhere else... Nope.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Has some loose ends or just could use a 2nd season?

Could have gotten one. From what I've read around there's a lot of material in the light novels in order to get a 2'nd season.

What is in your experience the best functioning legal anime streaming site, that actually works outside of US? Every streaming site seems to work as intended in US, but everywhere else... Nope.

Let me quote myself

OKAY OKAY IS CRUNCHYROLL A FUCKING JOKE?

They have anime region locked

The manga section is pathetic

The amount of anime is ridiculously small

The site will go offline randomly

Not only there is a little amount of anime, but the ones that have more than 1 season, have just the 1st season available.

ON TOP OF THAT I FOUND ANIME THAT'S ON 480P AT MOST EVEN THOUGH I'M PREMIUM?

Yeah, Seto no hayanome is not even in 720p (took me around 5 seconds to find it on BD 720P and found a bunch of episodes in 1080p)

Nah, seriously, this companies need to make a lot more if they care about piracy.

In my experience(including Crunchyroll).

Best functioning legal anime streaming site is Nyaa.se; because it's not one.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Could have gotten one. From what I've read around there's a lot of material in the light novels in order to get a 2'nd season.

Well i'm fine with that, what i don't like is when there's a lot of loose ends or just the story is not even finished, they make just 1 season and nothing else. Like No Game No Life, i've been told there probably won't be a 2nd season and the story is half way through, or not even half.

Let me quote myself

Yeah crunchyroll is pretty terrible IMO. Honestly if you want 720p just go to nyaa.se and if you want streams just go to animeultima (It's what I do)

Well i'm fine with that, what i don't like is when there's a lot of loose ends or just the story is not even finished, they make just 1 season and nothing else. Like No Game No Life, i've been told there probably won't be a 2nd season and the story is half way through, or not even half.

Yeah, I know the feeling. And the story is half way through? There's still quite a bit of stuff to be taken care of imo. Such as the war with the elves and God, and who know's what else.

In my experience(including Crunchyroll).

Best functioning legal anime streaming site is Nyaa.se; because it's not one.

Yeah crunchyroll is pretty terrible IMO. Honestly if you want 720p just go to nyaa.se and if you want streams just go to animeultima (It's what I do)

I guess I'll stick to other streaming sites then... I prefer not to get letters from our ISP about what I download, or authorities knocking on our door...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I guess I'll stick to other streaming sites then... I prefer not to get letters from our ISP about what I download, or authorities knocking on our door...

Join the club

giphy.gif

Steve

No i want 1080p, i wouldn't pay for 720p

Yeah, I know the feeling. And the story is half way through? There's still quite a bit of stuff to be taken care of imo. Such as the war with the elves and God, and who know's what else.

There should be a lot more, story just began, would be sad if they just stopped there.

Lol, thank god in my country the only thing you technically can't pirate is microsoft, no1 gives a fuck about anything else.

Anyone knows something about "Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de" or "when supernatural battles became commonplace"

Saw the first episode and seems like fun.

it's good but the story is longer than what the anime covers, it's funny but i'll warn you it's kind of a harem, just in case you don't like harems

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

ISP don't track anime stuff.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

it's good but the story is longer than what the anime covers, it's funny but i'll warn you it's kind of a harem, just in case you don't like harems

I do like harems, i started watching in part because of that.

How's everyone doing?

Hungry. Lunch at a Japanese restraunt soon though.

never personally dealt with it but have had some friends go through it. Here to chat at least if you ever need.

Yeah like nightclub disco's. They live where I study

Never had an interest in nightclubs.

Blarg

meh, I'm not too picky when it comes to quality. I will say that it has to be clear ( no blurry text, ect ).

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Fair enough, but hey! No Pain No Gain!

Try reading while drinking, or 1 chapter a day, 

Maybe "Audio book mangas"

True. I could try that. Maybe one day.

The game is awfully optimized , I will play it when they fix it.

The cpu optimization is pathetic since it doesnt even max the only two physical cores I have.

I will play it when it gets fixed if ever.

If you have a fx 8320 you will have like 4 idle cores ( I dont have one but I have seen it running on one)

You could try the CPU assignment trick. I don't know how well it works, but it's something.

I restarted it with all the hardcore and difficulty increasing mods from The Nexus.

Lots of goosebumps.

I probably will once I beat it first. I'm 26% into the story.

Oh, I know, I refuse to leave at night. I can't see anything and they don't let you screw with brightness (a smart move imo). I will only do things at night if I have enough "Night Vision" potion to make it through all night.  

I also love the music. It's very reminiscient of Resident Evil and that music was always perfectly creepy for a zombie game/movie.

@That Norwegian Guy

@Vitalius

Have either of you tried the phone app for the game?

No, but it sounds cool.

No, but one of my clan members who also play DL said it was neat. Apparently you can send out guys to scavenge for you. Not really necessary since the game already gives you more than enough of everything.

Except string.

That elusive, sweet string.

Indeed. My way of leveling battle stuff early on (since I was still in the "I'm scared of zombies." mode) was to get a hoard to follow me to a large vehicle (van) and use molotovs on them. Molotovs are my favorite weapon.

ISP don't track anime stuff.

But they do track Avatar stuff. I guess Nickelodeon just has that kind of time and money.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

But they do track Avatar stuff. I guess Nickelodeon just has that kind of time and money.

Like I said, anime.