Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

selecting to not show icons is cheating!

they are still there in spirit!

Nope deleted everything, Im now running in 1440p so everything is tiny

Steve

Ughh and now the work day begins.

c5hI3Eq.jpg

That sucks, atleadt i'm off from work today. Might fire up the grill later and cook some ribeyes. You welcome to join Fred. After work of course. ^_^

tumblr_m6qlb84VX91r3c09go1_500.gif

I couldn't agree more. My job isnt that bad but getting up at 6am and shoveling out my car in -4 degree weather isn't something that got me excited this morning.

I have a friend that used to live in New England and she told me that after a while of living there she also started to hate the snow for that same reason. I never got to see snow until I visited New York and thought it was cool. but I think I would also hate to wake up earlier everyday to shovel snow too.

I like that it is currently a sunny 65° here.

You know what else is a dry heat? Fire.

I have been to San Antonio and Reno multiple times. All in the summer. There is a reason I live farther north.

I said it pisses people off. Right now I'm white because of a lack of sun and working in a cave whenever the sun does come out. But when summer shows up it will all change.

San Antonio does tend to get a bit hot during the summer but atleast at night it gets better. I like the weather rightnow. It's usually around 55°-70°.

so i brought a g502, it arrived an hour later AN HOUR LATER. amazon supersaver, interesting 3-5days you say gg.

That's awesome! I really love using that mouse and you will too.

You should see my laptop.

tumblr_m2r2o4Mo9l1qg54vto1_500.gif

I installed all my games and created a shortcut for them. So I have my usual icons for Steam, Origin etc, plus 112 more just for games. I just hide them so I can see my wallpapers but have a macro on my mouse to show all icons again. ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

no pls :(

You should see my desktop. The amount of things on it.

Only if you give me an apple.

tumblr_mvobqkGkyA1r3z3s3o1_500.gif

Why does everyone have better audio things than me :'(

So go change that. Go forth and spend your money.

this is my desktop and i cleaned it up not that long ago so its less then there was before lol

Thats worse than my laptop.

Also spy vs spy. Fun to watch.

Wonderful California. The whole center of the state is a desert.

Been down there a couple times also. Still too warm. Also everything down there gives you cancer.

I fixed mine

Your still screwed.

Nope deleted everything, Im now running in 1440p so everything is tiny

Your monitor is better than mine. Im still at 720. :P

Blarg

I installed all my games and created a shortcut for them. So I have my usual icons for Steam, Origin etc, plus 112 more just for games. I just hide them so I can see my wallpapers but have a macro on my mouse to show all icons again. ^_^

my desktop currently has 181 things on it lol

my desktop currently has 181 things on it lol

*shudder*

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

For all you know zappian might be an overly attached gf and you will chain you in her basement to prevent you from leaivng

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No but really I am a mentally unstable crazy person that has immense social anxiety and avoids IRL social contact like the plague.

That sucks, atleadt i'm off from work today. Might fire up the grill later and cook some ribeyes. You welcome to join Fred. After work of course. ^_^

I have a friend that used to live in New England and she told me that after a while of living there she also started to hate the snow for that same reason. I never got to see snow until I visited New York and thought it was cool. but I think I would also hate to wake up earlier everyday to shovel snow too.

I like that it is currently a sunny 65° here.

San Antonio does tend to get a bit hot during the summer but atleast at night it gets better. I like the weather rightnow. It's usually around 55°-70°.

That's awesome! I really love using that mouse and you will too.

Me going to work in the snow.

Get in the truck.

Go to work.

We are supposed to have high 50s low 60s this week but they lied. We just got done with a week of rain though.

All of my games and origin steam and stuff are all in one folder.

also fun to play on the neshttp://youtu.be/LJC7DIP5JIwhereis a link to the image being made by the artist that made ithttps://vimeo.com/75348365

I didnt know there was a game too. Thats cool.

Blarg

Only if you give me an apple.tumblr_mvobqkGkyA1r3z3s3o1_500.gif

Been down there a couple times also. Still too warm. Also everything down there gives you cancer.

Your still screwed.

Everything in other states gives you cancer too, California just has to tell you about it. Apparently anything to do with cars causes cancer, so that shows how smart a law it is. :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Everything in other states gives you cancer too, California just has to tell you about it. Apparently anything to do with cars causes cancer, so that shows how smart a law it is. :P

California is known to the state of California to cause cancer

California is known to the state of California to cause cancer

Everything causes cancer except for marijuana...

huehue

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No but really I am a mentally unstable crazy person that has immense social anxiety and avoids IRL social contact like the plague.

Sounds like 99% of the people at my study (Computer science) xD

I have no social anxiety but I prefer my closed group of friends, no getting hammered or disco's or whatever.

the second she changed her avatar to Yuno from mirai nikki that should have become clear to everyone lol

I would not mind having a Yandere girlfriend (Nyaruko from haiyore Nyakuro-san immediately comes to mind xD)

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Sounds like 99% of the people at my study (Computer science) xD

I have no social anxiety but I prefer my closed group of friends, no getting hammered or disco's or whatever.

I would not mind having a Yandere girlfriend (Nyaruko from haiyore Nyakuro-san immediately comes to mind xD)

i study IT so .

I only feel like a normal person online , my anxiety is really really insane.

Of the roof.

You have no idea.

It sucks.

Paralyzing is the word I would use.

I only feel like a normal person online , my anxiety is really really insane.

I've met a few people like you, it can be difficult to deal with sometimes but once you know how to act it's pretty easy (Edit: Relatively, still need to be careful with how I act)

You have no idea.

One of my friends committed suicide due to his social anxiety, this guy was literally going insane.

I most definitely have an idea (Don't think I'm offended btw, because I'm not). I just know what you deal with

Paralyzing is the word I would use.

Sounds about right

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

One of my friends committed suicide due to his social anxiety, this guy was literally going insane.

I most definitely have an idea (Don't think I'm offended btw, because I'm not). I just know what you deal with

True story bro. I do know that feeling.

(a friend died in a crash... Its hard)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I've met a few people like you, it can be difficult to deal with sometimes but once you know how to act it's pretty easy

Sounds about right

I was looking for the right rope to string myself with not too long ago( about 2 years) so I understand that perfectly.

Sorry If im being morbid but its the truth.

Its very rough.

Only if you give me an apple.

tumblr_mvobqkGkyA1r3z3s3o1_500.gif

Your still screwed.

About spending that money. Does one have to have money first?

(¬‿¬)

well its 1080p but im forcing 1440p on it

Steve

Sorry If im being morbid but its the truth.

Its very rough.

I know it is

I'm speechless right now though

Fuck I always get emotional when I talk about this.

;/

Join the club

I get emotional at other people's misfortunes so easily, like recently I found out of my best friend's dad was diagnosed with parkinson. I left the skype call and didn't rejoin until 15 minutes after

Join the club

I get emotional at other people's misfortunes so easily, like recently I found out of my best friend's dad was diagnosed with parkinson. I left the skype call and didn't rejoin until 15 minutes after

I was so messed up I thought the only way out was killing myself.

Your brain doesnt think clearly when you are depressed.

Its like an overwhelming blackness forms around you clouding your judgdment.

You can only understand it when you experience it.

And I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Imagine the blackest cloud of negativity pooling around you every second of everyday,

How's everyone doing?

-snip-

Good, kinda hungry, gonna marathon Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de tonight, holding myself from watching anime that's being aired cuz if i stop paying crunchyroll (which i wll) i won't be able to watch it the day it's aired :(

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2