Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Hmm I guess your cousin has a worse dyslexia than me by the sound of it.

Code geass is a nice option and has dub.

Another one is most Gundam shows, pretty much all have dubs.

Thanks man.

Yeah, his dyslexia is the worst i have ever meet. He has been to special schools with speciality in dyslexia and he was the worst student at each of the schools. His brain just hears the sounds completely wrong. He functions very well beside that but he has a very hard time reading just about everything, and its not for lack of effort. His brain just can't spell, so he remembers words almost like a picture, which i guess is true for most dyslexia sufferers to some extend.

It also shows in that he sometimes exchanges some words almost permanently. He exchanges the danish word for "sodavand" (carbonated soft drink) with cola no matter the flavour for instance:P So a orange flavoured once would be a yellow cola...

Its not like he can't say it, its just that his brain sometimes exchanges to similar words. It doesn't happen a lot, just with a few select things.

There are some english words he remembers pretty well, primarily due to gaming(And they said it was bad for us....) ..

He's a great guy, and my best friend without a doubt.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

YES! YES YES YES! I loved this anime. Still want a third season pls.

Also #yozorabestgirl

~snip~

Me when I read that vv

eL23N2x.gif

Clearly Sena is the best

c6z5SsG.png

Also yep we need a third season.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

He got his wrist slapped a while back for tracing. Not sure what, if anything, came after that.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2014/10/09/no-game-no-lifes-yuu-kamiya-blatantly-traced/

It was all bullshit.

Similar, obviously inspired, poses; not tracing.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Thanks man.

Yeah, his dyslexia is the worst i have ever meet. He has been to special schools with speciality in dyslexia and he was the worst student at each of the schools. His brain just hears the sounds completely wrong. He functions very well beside that but he has a very hard time reading just about everything, and its not for lack of effort. His brain just can't spell, so he remembers words almost like a picture, which i guess is true for most dyslexia sufferers to some extend.

It also shows in that he sometimes exchanges some words almost permanently. He exchanges the danish word for "sodavand" (carbonated soft drink) with cola no matter the flavour for instance:P So a orange flavoured once would be a yellow cola...

Its not like he can't say it, its just that his brain sometimes exchanges to similar words. It doesn't happen a lot, just with a few select things.

There are some english words he remembers pretty well, primarily due to gaming(And they said it was bad for us....) ..

He's a great guy, and my best friend without a doubt.

Damn, that rough. Mine was classed as "medium" and im fully aware of effects, and boy it ain't fun, but it's no were near that bad.

Btw Detective Conan/Case closed is also great and has dub but last time I check it was far behind the series. You should totally check that out!

@zappian my card?

Me when I read that vv

Clearly

Holo.

spice_and_wolf___horo_vector_2_by_takesh

"Proud Owner of The Asus Ares III, Card No:19!"

Actually I think they were playing poker.

Blarg

Man, every time there is a cliffanger on parasyte....

UUUUUUUUUGH.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Me when I read that vv

Clearly Sena is the best

Yes Sena is the best, It's a really funny series and can't wait for S3. Now that I read this post I want to watch it again. I may stream it late on tonight. :)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

@MyInnerFred

Im watching Hyouka and its like an animated version of your walking around the screen.

Its uncanny.

This is gonna be interesting.

There is a reason I like that series so much.

I wasnt saying I had more or that mine is better. Just saying what I have.

Difference is that Oreki doesnt spend half his time looking at stocks.

I don't spend half my time looking at stocks.... I just pay close attention when I have to. 

A stock ticker on my phone helps. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

GPU poker, imagen that, everyone sitting with giant GPU's in there hand instead of those poker cards...

Ummm... Is that a 670 stock cooler what he has in his hand or is it a titan black?

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I don't spend half my time looking at stocks.... I just pay close attention when I have to. 

A stock ticker on my phone helps. 

How realistic is this manga? Billionaire Girl. Its about stock markets. I read it yesterday in ~2 hours. 

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Is anyone here watching Log Horizon 2?

Is it just me or is this kid log horizon gang thing really getting boring. How many more times will we have to see some bard drama bullshit before something interesting happens? Sure "boring" shit like this happened before, but it was with characters I actually cared about. These characters are just annoying

Is it just me or is this kid log horizon gang thing really getting boring. How many more times will we have to see some bard drama bullshit before something interesting happens? Sure "boring" shit like this happened before, but it was with characters I actually cared about. These characters are just annoying

The animation company is different from S1, they are not following the LN... I dislike it quite much, and I loved S1

How realistic is this manga? Billionaire Girl. Its about stock markets. I read it yesterday in ~2 hours. 

Pretty darn accurate, except not all Day Traders are filthy rich like her. 

Fun fact it's by the same Author as Spice and Wolf. Isuna Hasekura, fuck I've memorized his name now lol. 

He's got a heavy interest in the stock market himself. He lost interest in the manga so ended it early. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ye it is a pitty its over T.T I quite enjoyed it last night :D. The drawing caught my attention, then the plot just absorbed me, i like this Hasekura-sensei! (and then it was over T.T) 

soQxZ.jpg

Ye it is a pitty its over T.T I quite enjoyed it last night :D. The drawing caught my attention, then the plot just absorbed me, i like this Hasekura-sensei! (and then it was over T.T) 

Well he's working on this series at the moment. Writing light novels for it. 

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=92007

It's a good read too, the manga could be released a bit faster though... I'm expecting good things and hopefully a anime. 

The animation company is different from S1, they are not following the LN... I dislike it quite much, and I loved S1

There are some parts of S2 that I do like, like the whole raid thing and the person of the land in the city going on a rampage (minus the gamer speech for that whole episode, fuck that), but now its just kinda boring. :\

S2 is so hit and miss, its sad.

There are some parts of S2 that I do like, like the whole raid thing and the person of the land in the city going on a rampage (minus the gamer speech for that whole episode, fuck that), but now its just kinda boring. :\

S2 is so hit and miss, its sad.

Yup their not following the LN it seems. A shit storm is suppose to happen in the main city.... but it hasn't happened yet to my knowledge... 

Ummm... Is that a 670 stock cooler what he has in his hand or is it a titan black?

I think its a normal titan.

I is not.

Pretty darn accurate, except not all Day Traders are filthy rich like her. 

Fun fact it's by the same Author as Spice and Wolf. Isuna Hasekura, fuck I've memorized his name now lol. 

He's got a heavy interest in the stock market himself. He lost interest in the manga so ended it early.

I think you may need a vacation.

Well he's working on this series at the moment. Writing light novels for it. 

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=92007

It's a good read too, the manga could be released a bit faster though... I'm expecting good things and hopefully a anime.

Is that the same one you showed us before?

Im still on Spice and Wolf. Finished book 4 the other night.

Blarg

I just finished Trigun today.. Y-Y I wish that they had more, I didn't want the show to end (I watched the movie a while back, might have to rewatch it though)
Now I have to find another one to watch...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY