Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yeah, no notification

Soo, what kind of multiplayer games you guys play? I mainky play CS:GO, starcraft, and hearthstone

World of Warships mostly...

does KanColle count as Multiplayer??

World of Warships mostly...does KanColle count as Multiplayer??

i bought the japanese tier 4 preorder, havent played since beta. I used to play silver league world of tanks

"A white guy learning japanese to read anime and manga is like an Indian learning english to watch child beauty pageants." -Anon

MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheesyhoney

i bought the japanese tier 4 preorder, havent played since beta. I used to play silver league world of tanks

I'm a casual... currently on break from playing but I'm on Japanese Tier IV and grinding to unlock the CVs...

Yeah, no notification

Soo, what kind of multiplayer games you guys play? I mainky play CS:GO, starcraft, and hearthstone

SCII, dota2(got back recently), I also just bought battefront instead of BO3 but it's still downloading

meanwhile I'm playing witcher 2 right now, Im so bad at this game.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Yeah, no notification

I play world of warships, battlefield 4 and sometimes world of tanks and csgo.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

SCII, dota2(got back recently), I also just bought battefront instead of BO3 but it's still downloading

meanwhile I'm playing witcher 2 right now, Im so bad at this game.

For evrything but graghics, battlefront 2>EA battlefront

"A white guy learning japanese to read anime and manga is like an Indian learning english to watch child beauty pageants." -Anon

MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheesyhoney

Eh slice of life, comedy, romance any of that works.

Higashi no Eden. The ending is bittersweet.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Didn't you just lately get yourself a 350z?

Actually... Just how many cars do ya have?

aye that i did 

errmmmmm hmmm well i have 4 soon (hoping) 5 , i buy and sell cars as a hoby/part time job to make side cash. im a mechanic so im good at fixing up the cheap cars i find and sell em on for profit. 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

it's stupid cheap , and my dad said to offer him some and try to get it as cheap as I can :P

Mods ? Nah brah I won't mod it for Awhile

Where are you finding a cheap skyline, your not buying one with 200,000 miles are you (late reply got distracted marathonning manga...)

well considering that a dev working on the next one said on 4chan(ofc of all places) that the next game would be on egypt and that it would be on 2017 so this year there won't be a new one. Here's a video explaining everything on that thread(funny enough I found that place by chance since I had the sudden urge to lurk on 4chan)

-video-

MY hopes of it being in japan are slowly shattering now. But oh well if it predates the altair period and around the BC time we could well be seeing the start of the Assassins. Would also love to have the combat system for SOM on it all the brutal and gory stuff mmmmmmmmmmm ^.^

I love almost all open world games.

giphy.gif

Assassin's Creed meets Prince of Persia.

It can be a cool game, even though I've lost almost all interest in the franchise. If it really is made by the AC4 Black Flag team then there's some chance it will be decent. I also have time to join the development since one of the Ubisoft studios that worked on the level design in AC4 is located here. :ph34r:

I'd like to see an AC game located in China during The Three Kingdoms era. I'm not sure if it will be a good idea to make an AC game with a setting that far back in time.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

So, it seems my image of my OS is broken. That's what keeps causing the drop to grub rescue.

Not Windows. 

Great.

Edit:

This is what I will have to go through to get all my stuff back:
http://karuppuswamy.com/wordpress/2010/06/09/how-to-recover-files-from-lostfound-after-fsck-in-linux-how-i-did-it-in-ubuntu/

... just y. cries silently

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

giphy.gif

Assassin's Creed meets Prince of Persia.

It can be a cool game, even though I've lost almost all interest in the franchise. If it really is made by the AC4 Black Flag team then there's some chance it will be decent. I also have time to join the development since one of the Ubisoft studios that worked on the level design in AC4 is located here. :ph34r:

I'd like to see an AC game located in China during The Three Kingdoms era. I'm not sure if it will be a good idea to make an AC game with a setting that far back in time.

IIRC at those times china's architecture was more leaning on low and broad structures rather than towering stuff, but since that era is really old I guess they can take some liberties here and there. IT would be great to see kung fu on their too. specially the ability to choose a monkey staff as a weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPbUwtTVw3k

damn the demonstrations look really silly lol

hard style qigong would also be useful for assassin's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGab9Ux34A4

although their philisophies don't actually align with each other.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I've tracked down the reason my image is broken.

I used the following command:

dd conv=sparse if=/dev/sda5 | gzip partition_backup.img.gz

I compressed and used conv=sparse. Not a good decision. It effectively took out all empty zeroed space, so the files on the drive look like they are all running together. I think.

It's weird. GParted could see what file system was on the partition after imaging with:

gunzip -c partition_backup.img.gz | dd of=/dev/sda5

But had to run an e2fsck on it to get the files visible.

And even then, there's a lot in lost+found. 

:(

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Discord channel up:

https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsYGoK2G

Permalink: https://discord.gg/0l79kqWcHsYqjaoq

Edit: you might want to make an account there...

afaik most people who use discord are russians for csgo, lol, dota etc ahahaha

hmmmmm will try it

afaik most people who use discord are russians for csgo, lol, dota etc ahahaha

hmmmmm will try it

I see you logged in a bit...

I was cooking dinner while you were on...

I'll start broadcasting my music on there from 8PM JST to 10PM JST when I can...

I see you logged in a bit...

I was cooking dinner while you were on...

I'll start broadcasting my music on there from 8PM JST to 10PM JST when I ca

this thing is pretty awesome, but how do they exactly profit from this?

I'm assuming there's a pro version?

not sure....

and the audio broadcast quality for music is apparently horrible... works fine for voice though...

I was being a dummy.

I wasn't using conv=spare with the dd command like I did initially. So it's effectively (though not really) two layers of compression. Of course I have to use them both to get the image back to what it was. 

Here's to hoping (image is dding right now).

† Christian Member †

@helping -senpai, if you had to go to class the next day, and felt like the above sentences describe, what would you do/be doing right now?

All I can think of is Aspirin.

Aspirin and caffeine (not coffee) I guess.

Overall I'd try my best to be unapproachable and weep internally.

TIL FF mobile has webm support, neat.

Error: 410

Aspirin and caffeine (not coffee) I guess.

Overall I'd try my best to be unapproachable and weep internally.

TIL FF mobile has webm support, neat.

... Soda? I like coffee. Why no coffee?

kek, i know that feel

Honestly, it wasn't so bad. I feel a lot better after some sleep. Still feel that "I am sick." feeling, but it's toned down.

Very cool.

† Christian Member †

Saw the new Ghost in the Shell movie. It was pretty good. Also, Gundam Origin. Probably the best thing that came out last year.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

The catch is:

According to Discord's Terms of Service, they have all the right to use everything posted on there without permissions: quotes, images, personal information...

At least that's what I heard on Discord from someone (an admin on some channel) who (allegedly) read the full ToS. But since this is not confirmed by a more trusted party and the fact that this is coming from me, take it with a grain of Sodium Chloride.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.