Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Off-topic:

So today morning at school the opening for the school day in the auditorium was a little different, since there are 2 Italian teachers visiting us for 2 weeks. They were showing off their school, which is near Rome, and also showed some documentaries about Rome then and now. Nearly everything seemed way too familiar to me... and then I remembered that most of the locations they showed were in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood too... And looking at the computer-generated images what the places most likely used to look like didn't help at suppressing the thoughts "Been there, climbed that". The tetris-effect is strong... :lol:

That was also the last AC game I played until I just dropped the series.

I read somewere that not only the people that you kill as ezio were real, but the locations where they make you kill them is accurate to the real events.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I read somewere that not only the people that you kill as ezio were real, but the locations where they make you kill them is accurate to the real events.

IIRC this applies to most, if not all Assassin's Creed games; locations are real, targets are real, but the way the deaths happen is obviously fictional, like it was an alternate universe.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Off-topic:

So today morning at school the opening for the school day in the auditorium was a little different, since there are 2 Italian teachers visiting us for 2 weeks. They were showing off their school, which is near Rome, and also showed some documentaries about Rome then and now. Nearly everything seemed way too familiar to me... and then I remembered that most of the locations they showed were in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood too... And looking at the computer-generated images what the places most likely used to look like didn't help at suppressing the thoughts "Been there, climbed that". The tetris-effect is strong... :lol:

That was also the last AC game I played until I just dropped the series.

I had the exact same feeling when I first visited Florence. I was actually able to make my way round parts of the city on game memory alone, which says a lot about the game...and the amount of time I spent playing it ;) You should definitely finish the Ezio trilogy (loved all three games), and perhaps try out Black Flag. The rest just aren't up to scratch and can be avoided. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

i swear to god ....

I mean it's possible isn't it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I had the exact same feeling when I first visited Florence. I was actually able to make my way round parts of the city on game memory alone, which says a lot about the game...and the amount of time I spent playing it ;) You should definitely finish the Ezio trilogy (loved all three games), and perhaps try out Black Flag. The rest just aren't up to scratch and can be avoided. 

I dunno. Revelations doesn't seem too interesting when compared to 2 and Brotherhood. 3 seems even less interesting, but Black Flag seems somewhat alright considering how much into dirt Ubisoft has gotten themselves into. Might pick up during sales, but other than that, I'm mostly refusing to buy games by them.

And yeah, I can already see some gamer-friendly travelling guides for example to Firenze, Venice and Rome stating "Just play enough Assassin's Creed and you'll find your way around most of the city." Though if you also happen to be a traceur, try to resist the urge to go above the street level. :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I dunno. Revelations doesn't seem too interesting when compared to 2 and Brotherhood. 3 seems even less interesting, but Black Flag seems somewhat alright considering how much into dirt Ubisoft has gotten themselves into. Might pick up during sales, but other than that, I'm mostly refusing to buy games by them.

And yeah, I can already see some gamer-friendly travelling guides for example to Firenze, Venice and Rome stating "Just play enough Assassin's Creed and you'll find your way around most of the city." :lol:

Unfortunately, most of my favourite routes were across roof tops, and for some reason I wasn't allowed to use them :/

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I remember i said i was going to watch it, and someone said something that made me not do it.

What is it? Has no ending or something?

Not sure why someone said to not watch it. It is a great Anime.

Who said it wasn't good? I need to have a little chat with them. :angry:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Unfortunately, most of my favourite routes were across roof tops, and for some reason I wasn't allowed to use them :/

Laws and safety, mostly.

On that note, in a fanmade promotional video by "devinsupertramp" the filming crew and the actors had to run away from the police at some point, since what they were doing wasn't exactly legal, since it's considered "trespassing" to be on roofs without permission and elsewhere where civilians are not allowed, like the supporting elements of a bridge... This was mentioned in their "Behind the scenes" video if I remember correctly. This was in France though, but wouldn't be surprised if the laws regarding that were similar in Italy.

The video in question (not the behind-the-scenes one) is this:

I enjoyed 2 and brotherhood. Only started the third part of the trilogy. Played 3. Black flag was fun and took a lot of my time playing.

Laws and safety, mostly.

On that note, in a fanmade promotional video by "devinsupertramp" the filming crew and the actors had to run away from the police at some point, since what they were doing wasn't exactly legal, since it's considered "trespassing" to be on roofs without permission and elsewhere where civilians are not allowed, like the supporting elements of a bridge... This was mentioned in their "Behind the scenes" video if I remember correctly. This was in France though, but wouldn't be surprised if the laws regarding that were similar in Italy.

The video in question (not the behind-the-scenes one) is this:

I like his videos. The behind the scenes was fun to watch. *sirens in the distance* Time to go. Run!

Blarg

Laws and safety, mostly.

So basically, this is a video of my morning workout ;)

i swear to god ....

attachicon.gifare you serious.png

Explain what 'shells with glass walls' is supposed to be here. I may be tired, but I don't even know what's being argued about.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Explain what 'shells with glass walls' is supposed to be here. I may be tired, but I don't even know what's being argued about.

he was talking about computer cases with glass / plexi windows. The amount of stupid that he said was unbearable

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

he was talking about computer cases with glass / plexi windows. The amount of stupid that he said was unbearable

Nah man, it's totally reasonable. You see, with all the light and heat moving in through the window, there isn't any room for any to move out, so the case just keeps getting hotter and hotter on the inside. 

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Who said it wasn't good? I need to have a little chat with them. :angry:

Nono it wasn't that it was not good, it was something else. Or maybe it was that someone recommended something else, but iirc there was a reason.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Nono it wasn't that it was not good, it was something else. Or maybe it was that someone recommended something else, but iirc there was a reason.

I didn't like it. I also didn't like ZnT. 

Gonna start watching Durarara again

I didnt think it was horrible but yeah the anime is a million times better.

Also everyone is asian on the movie xD . Even armin which is super weird.

well hiring German actors and actually make them learn/speak japanese in the movie would be impractical.

So they'd have to settle with japanese one's.

edit: It's sad that it's so CGI heavy, Mad Max and MI:Rouge Nation proved that amazing stunts can still be done with utmost minimal CGI and come out looking damn gorgeous. CGI cost's even more money than actually making stunts AFAIK. One CGI'ed dog poop in John wick cost $5,000 to make

hopefully more movies will actually invest in better real life stunts and FX rather than CGI

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I didn't like it. I also didn't like ZnT. 

Gonna start watching Durarara again

I didn't finish ZnT though, idk why, i just stopped watching anime for a while.

I'm watching some Nichijou now, thinking about rewatching something too.

Finally brought the fruit of grisia. gonna be fun, hopefully.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I didn't finish ZnT though, idk why, i just stopped watching anime for a while.

I'm watching some Nichijou now, thinking about rewatching something too.

ZnT as in Zankyou no Terror, Zero no Tsukaima or Zetsuen no Tempest? :P

Zankyou no Terror I have on-hold at about episode 6 or 7 when they shoehorned in that american character, I just kind of lose interest when they insert characters like that in that way.

Probably will drop.

Zetsuen no Tempest is also on hold at like episode 6... Can't even remember why

Zero no Tsukaima I finished season 1 and 2 and feel no need to continue.

Ah I wish I could read it for the first time again! Enjoy the ride!

Spoiler
fUgxZ8V.png

Who said it wasn't good? I need to have a little chat with them.  :angry:

Shakugan no Shana, isn't that the one people say is just a reskinned Zero no Tsukaima in a slightly different setting?

I've heard watching one is pretty much like watching the other.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Zankyou no Terror I have on-hold at about episode 6 or 7 when they shoehorned in that american character, I just kind of lose interest when they insert characters like that in that way.

Probably will drop.

Spoiler
fUgxZ8V.png

Shakugan no Shana, isn't that the one people say is just a reskinned Zero no Tsukaima in a slightly different setting?

I've heard watching one is pretty much like watching the other.

He was referring to Zero no wdonawpodmnawpodmwd

And yeah pretty much. They are very similar. 

Probably will drop.

I was talking about zero no tsukaima. I dropped it 3 eps away from finishing season 2, not because i didn't like it as i said, i just stopped watching anime in general.

[spoiler_OLD][/spoiler_OLD]

instant waifu material. INSTANT

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I never watched Attack on Titan.  Felt it was too hyped.  My router keeps kicking me out of Netflix anyways.  Glad the new one is getting here today.

Same. But it is on the list...

That anime is amazing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650