Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So, Funimation is realeasing a new super box set.  This one is for FMA!   9/15 is the release date. 

attachicon.gifFMA flat layout.jpg

Had to resize the image to upload, so sowwy for small text.

http://shop.funimation.com/The-Complete-Series-Collectors-Edition_2

Link to product

Update to release date!

it comes out on my birthday... -_-

Welcome @I need a better name to the club!

af421ab1229b73c23aef3fc8ea44f088dbf35423

welcome post-53818-0-50581500-1441370404.gif (HA beat you to it @KRImSIN )

I didnt think it was horrible but yeah the anime is a million times better.

Also everyone is asian on the movie xD . Even armin which is super weird.

yeah too many asians

Ah I wish I could read it for the first time again! Enjoy the ride!

Spoiler
fUgxZ8V.png

you m*th*rf*ck*r ITS 7:30AM HERE I HAD TO COVER MY MOUTH SO I WOULDN'T WAKE ANYONE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-53818-0-50581500-1441370404.gif

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

@Zayzo

This post is about this game steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-PiAZe-o4fWz-VGVKw-FiGKo-xiHeB if anyone wants to watch it and give his ideas or disagree with my points and wants to help zayzo improve go ahead watch it.

The numbering will be for rounds and my thoughts on them.

1. Crosshair placement needs some work as you don't aim at headshot level the whole time.

2. You and one of your teammates force bought while the others didn't and that's fine but if you force bought why didn't all of you force buy ? where you going for a dodgy buy ?

3. Nothing much but the guy on cat walk his head was out like for 2 seconds and you never aimed at it or even noticed until your teammate fired some shots. So I would recommend like focusing on the whole screen not just where you aim. As sometimes you may just get a glimpse of the enemy and if you didn't notice then yeah.

4. Nothing.

5. I wouldn't recommend hiding at that spot because you aren't watching anything and you're just doing nothing. But if you want to like go suprise motherfucker mode then it's okay and it works a lot of times.

6. You had smoke but decided to flash ? next time just smoke so you won't die from an awper or a guy with toxic aim.

7. Nothing.

8. Don't switch too early and aim just a little bit higher.

9. GJ on that recoil control but next time if you kill an enemy and only other one is alive rush to the site where the guy was killed as the other guy is probably at the other site. (nice reaction time xD).

10. Stop listening to music and focus on the sound, you clearly heard the guy behind you but you never looked back until he shot at you. Just make sure to listen and like react to the sound don't ignore it.

11. Nice recoil control :). In long you flashed twice but never peaked the awper ? and I think you should've thrown the second flash on the ground.

12. Crosshair placment and go for headshot spraying isn't always ideal. The guy in upper tunnel has been rushing for like 4 rounds and you had a smoke out ? you need to like keep in mind the enemy play style and use that info.

13. Niceshot but those awping skills of a potato. I would suggest going to DM or awp only server and practise on awping. And focus on the whole screen you saw the guy in short but never aimed at him or even scoped with the awp.

14. Your teammate is an idiot. Why did you go on top of that box in long ? he shot at you from mid/ct so that doesn't make sense to me. And you planted it man you should've known where to aim.

15. Why are you aiming up ? and why double scope ?

I got bored can't watch anymore I may watch more later but GH.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@TheProfosist @Charger

Are animes like Hamtaro okay ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Shakugan no Shana, isn't that the one people say is just a reskinned Zero no Tsukaima in a slightly different setting?

I've heard watching one is pretty much like watching the other.

I've never seen Zero no Tsukaima but from reading what it's about I don't see how it could be the same...

Shana is a Flame Haze that kills Crimson Denizens before they consume Humans and their power of existence. If they do manage to kill a person then she uses a small bit of power of existence to turn then into a torch that way it would not disrupt the Earths balance and after time that torch will fade away as if they never existed. Therefore if you never existed no one will remember you or miss you.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I've never seen Zero no Tsukaima but from reading what it's about I don't see how it could be the same...

Shana is a Flame Haze that kills Crimson Denizens before they consume Humans and their power of existence. If they do manage to kill a person then she uses a small bit of power of existence to turn then into a torch that way it would not disrupt the Earths balance and after time that torch will fade away as if they never existed. Therefore if you never existed no one will remember you or miss you.

i've watched both(well currently watching zero no tsukaima) and i dont see how they are considered the same

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i've watched both(well currently watching zero no tsukaima) and i dont see how they are considered the same

The same voice actress voicing a tsundere?

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

The same voice actress voicing a tsundere?

still they are very different

Spoiler

ZnT as in Zankyou no Terror, Zero no Tsukaima or Zetsuen no Tempest? :P

Zankyou no Terror I have on-hold at about episode 6 or 7 when they shoehorned in that american character, I just kind of lose interest when they insert characters like that in that way.

Probably will drop.

Zetsuen no Tempest is also on hold at like episode 6... Can't even remember why

Zero no Tsukaima I finished season 1 and 2 and feel no need to continue.

Shakugan no Shana, isn't that the one people say is just a reskinned Zero no Tsukaima in a slightly different setting?

I've heard watching one is pretty much like watching the other.

I would recommend dropping Zankyou no terrible and picking back up on Zetsuen no Tempest. It was above average enjoyable. Watchable.

Shana is basically Zero no Tsundere with the same general layout but a lot of tweaks for the better.

That being said, that's not really me praising it. All it did was kept itself out of the comparative hole that ZnT is rotting away in.

Ridiculously similar, but Shana is objectively better.

i.e. I don't think it's very good, but it's much less bad

on a scale of 1-10

-5 (ZnT) << 6 < 10

Shana receives a tolerable rating, ZnT belongs in the trash (as a general statement, both terror and tsundere)

Minor details

Overall setup, they're close rehashes of each other

Error: 410

Shana is basically Zero no Tsundere with the same general layout but a lot of tweaks for the better.

That being said, that's not really me praising it. All it did was kept itself out of the comparative hole that ZnT is rotting away in.

on a scale of 1-10

-5 (ZnT) << 6 < 10

Shana receives a tolerable rating, ZnT belongs in the trash (as a general statement, both terror and tsundere)

Minor details

For me its exactly the reverse. I got more enjoyment out of Zero no Tsukaima, than Shana. Shana felt too repetitive and tried to be more than it is. Zero no Tsukaima was always that anime Harry Potter for me. First seasons for both that is. Afterwards they went south even more.

// programmers paradox

For me its exactly the reverse. I got more enjoyment out of Zero no Tsukaima, than Shana. Shana felt too repetitive and tried to be more than it is. Zero no Tsukaima was always that anime Harry Potter for me. First seasons for both that is. Afterwards they went south even more.

I loved both I preferred the final twist of shakugan no Shana that said

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I would recommend dropping Zankyou no terrible and picking back up on Zetsuen no Tempest. It was above average enjoyable. Watchable.

on a scale of 1-10

-5 (ZnT) << 6 < 10

Minor details

Well I still stay behind my love for Shakugan no Shana. I enjoyed the story, the action and the characters. It is my 2nd favorite Anime series of all time.  ^_^

I loved both I preferred the final twist of shakugan no Shana that said

Yes the ending got me off guard but it was awesome.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Well I still stay behind my love for Shakugan no Shana. I enjoyed the story, the action and the characters. It is my 2nd favorite Anime series of all time.  ^_^

Yes the ending got me off guard but it was awesome.

what is your 1st

Spoiler

there's exists a point where repetitive, average, generic etc is the better one

such is this situation

what is your 1st

My favorite Anime of all time and what got me into Anime in the first place was and will always be DBZ. I own every single DVD/BluRay (DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBKai, DB remastered, DB movies)

Spoiler

-

guys is prison school any good. my friend has been pestering me about it and well google doesnt help its case, i thought he was trolling

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

guys is prison school any good. my friend has been pestering me about it and well google doesnt help its case, i thought he was trolling

Its Funny Ecchi shit. Nothing amazing. Good for watching in the background while doing work and no one else is home. 

I think it's hilarious 

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

Shana and Tsukaima were different... in theory. In practice, they felt very, very similar because they boiled down to the same harem anime at their core, with the same tsundere lead girl, and both squandered their limited potential in order to do so. The only practical difference was in how violent the lead girl was toward the MC.

I actually found the light novels bearable, and even enjoyable if I rushed past the horrible parts. But the anime were cases of JC Staff focusing on the worst possible aspects of the novels and somehow managing to make them feel "smaller". A huge airship battle in Tsukaima ended up feeling like a few ships shooting lamely at one another in the anime.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing remakes of both of those shows if they downplayed the harem elements and relegated the most facepalm-worthy moments for DVD episodes. But it would probably require a lot of effort to adapt them into something bearable, given how I remember both have long stretches of rather clumsy and boring stuff.

Shana and Tsukaima were different... in theory. In practice, they felt very, very similar because they boiled down to the same harem anime at their core, with the same tsundere lead girl, and both squandered their limited potential in order to do so. The only practical difference was in how violent the lead girl was toward the MC.

was shana a harem? I seem to only remember 2 people liking Yuuji and im sure i would even say he was the main character. I feel like that isn't really a harem

was shana a harem? I seem to only remember 2 people liking Yuuji and im sure i would even say he was the main character. I feel like that isn't really a harem

that's a major difference and something I thought was a positive about it

but my memory of it is really blurry

My favorite Anime of all time and what got me into Anime in the first place was and will always be DBZ. I own every single DVD/BluRay (DB, DBZ, DBGT, DBKai, DB remastered, DB movies)

DBZ TFS abridged is best DBZ.
Where have you been? I posted that hundred(s) of pages ago. [emoji14]

I don't recommend it unless you literally have a hard on for the 80s. Literally.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Team 4 star is really big but I have never seen anything from them before.

Spoiler

-

Where have you been? I posted that hundred(s) of pages ago. [emoji14]

I don't recommend it unless you literally have a hard on for the 80s. Literally.

It doesnt do harm to post again for those, that missed it like me (exams period :( )

there's exists a point where repetitive, average, generic etc is the better one

such is this situation

Not for me, if I wan't to watch 08/15 I go watch TV, Simpsons, advertisement or something.

// programmers paradox