Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Team 4 star is really big but I have never seen anything from them before.

www.teamfourstar.com

Their videos are all there including on YouTube, but it comes out a week early I think on their website.

Their DBZ covers (or will cover) the entire series while also adding comedic effect, which is amazing to me.

I would recommend it over the original series for anyone new to it who isn't sure or didn't like the original. Unless of course you want them to experience the original series of "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" for 5000 minutes.

Remember that abridged means a shorter version.

They do the movies too.

Team four star isn't just big. One of them did a voice in the new DBZ movie.

They actually do work for Funimation.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

was shana a harem? I seem to only remember 2 people liking Yuuji and im sure i would even say he was the main character. I feel like that isn't really a harem

A harem anime is about the tropes on display, not the number of girls. If you prefer we could it a "love triangle" anime fraught with harem anime cliches, but I also recall the second-season villainess feeling all warm and fuzzy for him and/or "his power".

A harem anime is about the tropes on display, not the number of girls. If you prefer we could it a "love triangle" anime fraught with harem anime cliches, but I also recall the second-season villainess feeling all warm and fuzzy for him and/or "his power".

I have nothing to disagree with you but I can say that it is not marked as harem at myanimelist, animenewsnetwork, or anidb

I have nothing to disagree with you but I can say that it is not marked as harem at myanimelist, animenewsnetwork, or anidb

Yeah, but I have no idea why they'd consider Tsukaima and Shana different in that regard. Number of girls in the anime, I guess (regardless of their romantic inclinations)?

0 key Broke on my G710+ =///////////////////////// Ghetto MX switch i had

The G710+ has pretty bad keycaps. I`d order a custom keycap set for mine if keycaps in that layout were available in germany.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Yeah, but I have no idea why they'd consider Tsukaima and Shana different in that regard. Number of girls in the anime, I guess (regardless of their romantic inclinations)?

Tsukaima is marked harem by MAL (1st and 3rd season atleast). I guess harem needs to come with a certain degree of comedy?

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

The G710+ has pretty bad keycaps. I`d order a custom keycap set for mine if keycaps in that layout were available in germany.

Yeah, i might. But before that i need a new mouse. The tiny M45 is uncomfortable and i can't use claw grip. 

are are known for having cap problems like that

Yeah, it just took a year for it to happen. RIP me lel

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

If you haven't heard of cadex defense, you should. It was love at first sight.

http://www.cadexdefence.com/products/cdx-precision-rifles/precision-rifle-lite/

post-17956-0-39809900-1441392920_thumb.j

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

If you haven't heard of cadex defense, you should. It was love at first sight.

http://www.cadexdefence.com/products/cdx-precision-rifles/precision-rifle-lite/

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

or love at last sight if you only need to shoot once

someone post an anime guurl with a sniper rile since i don't save those cringey pics

Error: 410

HOLY SHIT that's a hard poll.

Out of the 5 i know 3, and nethier of them are winning. Also, voted your lie in april cuz i didn't know The Future Diary was Mirai Nikki -_-''

Tsukaima is marked harem by MAL (1st and 3rd season atleast). I guess harem needs to come with a certain degree of comedy?

In ZnT all the girls want to be with MC, or at least 4 or 5 of them. Just because there are girls doesn't mean is a harem IMO, they have to want to be in a romantic relationship with MC

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

This is why I don't watch almost any action anime, they all give me exactly this feeling:

Hilarious to see it put into words though xD

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This is why I don't watch almost any action anime, they all give me exactly this feeling:

Hilarious to see it put into words though xD

You can't use Black Bullet as an example of action anime. You probably haven't seen a good one yet. And black bullet is not even decent, belongs to the trash.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

You can't use Black Bullet as an example of action anime. You probably haven't seen a good one yet. And black bullet is not even decent, belongs to the trash.

Black Bullet is just an exaggerated example taken to an extra-comical extreme of why 90% of action anime have turned me off, and I trawled through loads of them.

I don't know what you would consider good ones, but I've dropped a lot of high rated ones such as HxH, SnK and TTGL.

Probably the best example of an action anime I did manage to get through is ironically Kekkai Sensen which I'm still waiting for the last episode of, lol. Also Shingeki no Bahamut.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Black Bullet is just an exaggerated example taken to an extra-comical extreme of why 90% of action anime have turned me off, and I trawled through loads of them.

I don't know what you would consider good ones, but I've dropped a lot of high rated ones such as HxH and TTGL.

Probably the best example of an action anime I did manage to get through is ironically Kekkai Sensen which I'm still waiting for the last episode of, lol. Also Shingeki no Bahamut.

Action? There are plenty. Only good ones i can name off the top of my head are old. 

How about Bebop and Champloo? (i know)

There's also Hajime No Ippo, which i need ot start.

In ZnT all the girls want to be with MC, or at least 4 or 5 of them. Just because there are girls doesn't mean is a harem IMO, they have to want to be in a romantic relationship with MC

I only remember two wanting a romantic relationship with him. A couple others aren't sure for a bit, but then the MC actually does save their lives and such (harem tropes).

Time to move computer to get better look at side with mobo and stuff :D

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I don't know what you would consider good ones, but I've dropped a lot of high rated ones such as HxH, SnK and TTGL.

I'd have to think about it. I can say Katanagatari right off the bat, i haven't seen many action anime myself anyways, but i haven't seen bad enough to drop it, even black bullet i watched the whole thing.

I only remember two wanting a romantic relationship with him. A couple others aren't sure for a bit, but then the MC actually does save their lives and such (harem tropes).

Well the definition of harem is just male MC surrounded by lots of girls.

But to me it's not important if only 1 or 2 of them wants to be with MC.

snip

anime/tohou pics that have guns/weapons? check !

post-121932-0-07558200-1441395894.jpg 

lmao why do i even have this 0.o

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

86057e50d6c6cf116521fdf260ed5d2d.jpg

c4a1ba4553761a3bdd3bf0200b1efee313994226

|King Of The Lost|