Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

once I start to drink the keys go away , something I never do ... Known too many people who have lost lives from drunk drivers

good, dont want anyone to die

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Do you recommend it ?

LOL, see below.

I rage quit at the ending of Soul Eater TBH.

The manga was looking better, but then they started taking forever to release chapters.

You can't really rage quit once you've seen all 50 episodes already

It's like being fired and then saying you quit, doesn't quite work.

It's not ragequitting, it's simply raging

I go out of my way to avoid giving Soul Eater as a recommendation

1000 words describing my end reaction to Soul Eater

ny1Uz7t.jpg?1

Error: 410

Finally home and unpacked. long day.

mwahahahaha

never going back to a single monitor ever

Nice. Now I want a third monitor.

Fuck Microsoft

MqyDUPH.png

Good job microsoft.

No problem, and thanks :P

I suppose a welcome is in order.

c3aac7b375.jpg

I dont have any Saber images. So here is Momiji instead.

momiji_by_czyber-d61ulhf.png

Blarg

nice case stickers
tumblr_inline_niial7NLiL1rwq3cg.jpg

great now the question is whats in the breifcase?

GPU case

stuff >.> 

whats wrong with case stickers ?

nope not a gpu case ... but i could use it for one , or guns , or paperwork .... 

Who knows? It might be full of (fake) money... Maybe has a bomb... Or something worse, like his passport pictures...  #rekt

spy__blood_hats_by_mrriar-d5mtlus.jpg

ok did not know that high end gpus come in brief cases

My GTX 590 came in what resembles a cheap plasticy toolbox...

post-23506-0-41141900-1440320712.jpg

post-23506-0-30827600-1440320719.jpg

post-23506-0-58181500-1440320727.jpg

post-23506-0-64987700-1440320733.jpg

RIP GTX 590. Due to your death, I am stuck with a GTX 550 Ti.

I'm now old enough to rent a car and have my frontal lobe finish developing.

Your frontal lobe is still developing, but if it were to cease now, it probably wouldn't effect much anymore.

How long you've been here is less relevant compared to the quality of the content you produce.

5d7bb54b7737affb57b4cf0c1618b2c06b1ecfc6

Indeed. I have been here past page 300, and still the quality of my posts is on level "Your average LTT sh*tposter"

Haha, thanks a lot  :P

I guess I was a ninja, lurking on this thread without being an official member   :ph34r:

More ninja for this club? Good.

mtK35tI.png

Also WTF I click more reply options and I get a captcha. I complete it and it links to the forum front page.

Annoying, isn't it?

post-23506-0-41141900-1440320712.jpg

post-23506-0-30827600-1440320719.jpg

post-23506-0-58181500-1440320727.jpg

post-23506-0-64987700-1440320733.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Current Desktop.

2c81a2c7d7229efe1dbf9a5d025b978e.png 

c3bb4b6f22412e26a884d783f6649efe.png 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Just woke up to find some amazing Fate artwork. Great way to start the day! @Technicolors @MyInnerFred 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I thought the frontal lobe is fully developed at 25, but the brain continues to develop.

*Checks age*

Oh well... Forget my last post. Pretend it didn't exist.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I just realised that I never formally introduced myself on this thread, which is awfully remiss of me! You might have seen me popping up in other sections of the forums, but up until this point I could never muster the courage to dive into this particular thread- I mean, it's 3176 pages long and you all seem like awesome people! Scary much? However, here I am at last and having a blast :)

I guess a little background would be nice. Anime fan since I was a kid growing up on YuGiOh, Avatar and the like, but have really gotten into it over the last few years after I realised the sheer size of the genre. Favourite movie would have to be 5 Centimeters Per Second, purely on the basis that it was first anime I watched that made me go "Wow...this looks stunning, and I'm more invested in these characters after an hour than I am in most Hollywood protagonists five movies in!"...and that was the 2007 dub! Was pretty much a gateway that made me look into anime more seriously. Other favourites are The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Journey to Agartha and Garden of Words (picking up a theme here?), but anything goes.

Favourite series is usually whatever I am watching at any given moment, but for pure feels and enjoyment I would have to give the Fate series the number one spot. Other than that, I tend to side with more emotional storylines over action, and I've never really watched any of the long running series, but I'm really not picky.

So yeah...that's me! I'm on holiday at the moment, which has given me far more time than usual to catch up on my list, but am getting ready to get back to work next week- boo! Looking forward to hanging out and shooting the breeze with you guys :)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I just realised that I never formally introduced myself on this thread, which is awfully remiss of me! You'll might have seen me popping up in other sections of the forums, but up until this point I could never muster the courage to dive into this particular thread- I mean, it's 3176 pages long and you all seem like awesome people! Scary much? However, here I am at last and having a blast :)

I guess a little background would be nice. Anime fan since I was a kid growing up on YuGiOh, Avatar and the like, but have really gotten into it over the last few years after I realised the sheer size of the genre. Favourite movie would have to be 5 Centimeters Per Second, purely on the basis that it was first anime I watched that made me go "Wow...this looks stunning, and I'm more invested in these characters after an hour than I am in most Hollywood protagonists five movies in!"...and that was the 2007 dub! Was pretty much a gateway that made me look into anime more seriously. Other favourites are The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Journey to Agartha and Garden of Words (picking up a theme here?), but anything goes.

Favourite series is usually whatever I am watching at any given moment, but for pure feels and enjoyment I would have to give the Fate series the number one spot. Other than that, I tend to side with more emotional storylines over action, and I've never really watched any of the long running series, but I'm really not picky.

So yeah...that's me! I'm holiday at the moment, which has given me far more time than usual to catch up on my list, but am getting ready to get back to work next week- boo! Looking forward to hanging out and shooting the breeze with you guys :)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Shoot a Pm over to @MyInnerFred if you haven't formally joined yet.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Alright alright, steins gate is starting to become really interesting, watched 9 eps so far and by the way stuff is happening right now i can't think what's going to happen next. Which is great, i'm so used to watch anime that are predictable as fuck.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Shoot a Pm over to @MyInnerFred if you haven't formally joined yet.

I think he already did

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Alright alright, steins gate is starting to become really interesting, watched 9 eps so far and by the way stuff is happening right now i can't think what's going to happen next. Which is great, i'm so used to watch anime that are predictable as fuck.

episode 9 is where it starts to shift gears from being a little slice of life to a great thriller, I marathoned episode 8-24 in one sitting :D 

episode 9 is where it starts to shift gears from being a little slice of life to a great thriller, I marathoned episode 8-24 in one sitting  :D

Yeah it looks like it, i'll probably watch as much as i'm able to today. Though, i really hope it doesn't get out of hand and ends up being fantasy instead of sci-fi.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I think he already did

Yep :) Did it at the same time as I posted my greetings.

Yeah it looks like it, i'll probably watch as much as i'm able to today. Though, i really hope it doesn't get out of hand and ends up being fantasy instead of sci-fi.

dont worry it stays in the sci fi, make sure to watch the ova episode 25 at the end if you want more, and the movie is always nice 

dont worry it stays in the sci fi, make sure to watch the ova episode 25 at the end if you want more, and the movie is always nice 

Yeah i downloaded the 24 episodes and the ova, i read that it continues the story so def watching it.

Here , have a wallpaper : ( Everybody looked so twisted and evil in this =.= ... I like it ! ) 

33RsWqZ.jpg

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Hai  :)

Rice and chicken is the main reason this happened.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

S2 is pretty much another anime, seriously why didnt kogami come back, his nature sort of conflicted with female protags and that made them a team. Movie was nice though.

Good to hear! I'd watch the movie in a bit then. I felt that the new girl didn't add much to the dynamics and her character was kinda meh.. Just couldn't connect to the new characters as much as I did for S1. 

Good to hear! I'd watch the movie in a bit then. I felt that the new girl didn't add much to the dynamics and her character was kinda meh.. Just couldn't connect to the new characters as much as I did for S1. 

The movie is worse in my eyes and that Jengrish...

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Aye captain, Jengrish in det movy waz anozer levl

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

We all know nothing makes anything sound smarter than quoting foreign literature and English monologues.

Error: 410