Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
You can have multiple waifus ? isn't it supposed to only be one ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I can't read japanese either and I really don't think that limits you.

Persona 4 became so popular that people just think "wow that was the best JRPG ever nothing can ever beat it so I guess i won't play anymore."

List of jrpgs I enjoyed off the top of my head:

Super Mario RPG

Chrono Trigger

Secret of Mana

YS Series

Paper Mario Series

Earthbound

Illusion of Gaia

Terrinigma

Lufia 1

Yes I know they are mostly SNES but that was the best system for a widespread variety of good JRPGs.

I believe I played Chrono Trigger and it was decent. Came with a snes emulator I believe.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

You can have multiple waifus ? isn't it supposed to only be one ?

"harem king"

Error: 410

To anyone who has a birthday coming up or had one recently. I present you with the most delicious cake.

sample_bf38aba5be85c3b3cb5975ec3c1ea98a5

thanks my birthday is september 15th but i'll take it anyways

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I think I have watched about 7 hours of chrono trigger being streamed and i like it but god do i hate turn based combat systemshttp://www.twitch.tv/shaboozey

Are they playing with wait mode on?

I play with active then the enemies atrack whenever and don't wait for you

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

To anyone who has a birthday coming up or had one recently. I present you with the most delicious cake.

snip

shame , your late by almost a year ;-; 

(april 17th for me) lel 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Are they playing with wait mode on?

I play with active then the enemies atrack whenever and don't wait for you

since i keep seeing them pause i assume they do not wait for you but I just dont like turn based at all. I would like to be in control of the character and try and dodge and stuff like that

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Keepo

-snip-

Triggered....

-snip-

Technically Touma has all the sisters after him, that's like 20k girls + other girls, those guys have nothing on him.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

what the ..... what am i reading 0.o

Something different. 

Technically Touma has all the sisters after him, that's like 20k girls + other girls, those guys have nothing on him.

I was just referring to the anime not the characters. No idea who the fuck Touma is lmao.

Something different. 

i just lost it 

post-121932-0-43056300-1440364044_thumb.

it now hurts to breathe xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

I was just referring to the anime not the characters. No idea who the fuck Touma is lmao.

MC from to aru majutsu no index. And oh i see.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Edit: And I think for the same reason someone like @BashZeStampeedo, who has seen boatloads of anime, would never be able to name the #1 best anime of all time. He has his favourites but also realizes like myself with JRPGs that it isn't even possible to say one thing is the best thing ever.

As you age, and watch more stuff, you realize how tricky the word "favorite" is. Favorites are of the moment, and it's difficult to pin them down without relying on unreliable feelings of nostalgia or overt sentimentalism. It's easy to rank things and call them favorites at first, but over time it's just a chore you'd rather not bother trying to do. 

raingun is better! (my own bullshit opinion)

They're about the same quality, but each is for a slightly different audience.

As you age, and watch more stuff, you realize how tricky the word "favorite" is. Favorites are of the moment, and it's difficult to pin them down without relying on unreliable feelings of nostalgia or overt sentimentalism. It's easy to rank things and call them favorites at first, but over time it's just a chore you'd rather not bother trying to do. 

They're about the same quality, but each is for a slightly different audience.

But Dragon ball super is best animu.... not because of the nostalgia....Kappa

31116601.jpg