Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I don't mind the vn discussions in here. Don't make another heaven Society related thread without letting me know.

Sorry...

f/sn stuff 

Beautiful stuff.

More Fate Stay night/Fate Zero art ! I demand it !

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

@MyInnerFred

Listening to that album you linked earlier.

Its really good. Has a nice mix of various genres as well. A few songs are quite epic. 

Funny that I'm saying this as I'm usually a devout metalhead. I guess lately I've just been into everything that in my opinion sounds good.

Link for any one who is interested or missed it: https://le-kiriu.bandcamp.com/album/quest

Also for anyone interested a fantastic little game by the name of Chrono Trigger turned 20 (in north america) today (Aug 22).

zsase5L.jpg

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Sorry what?

Dragon Quest is a totally different series by the way.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Sorry what?

Dragon Quest is a totally different series by the way.

I was guessing what's the anime from the pic.

NVM the name is already there I just missed it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@MyInnerFred

Listening to that album you linked earlier.

Its really good. Has a nice mix of various genres as well. A few songs are quite epic. 

Funny that I'm saying this as I'm usually a devout metalhead. I guess lately I've just been into everything that in my opinion sounds good.

Link for any one who is interested or missed it: https://le-kiriu.bandcamp.com/album/quest

Also for anyone interested a fantastic little game by the name of Chrono Trigger turned 20 (in north america) today (Aug 22).

Here. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I was guessing what's the anime from the pic.

NVM the name is already there I just missed it.

Ah Ok. I guess I can kinda see the similarities. Haven't watched that show though so thats only from a quick image search.

Here. 

I love games with soundtracks that are crazy good. its part of the reason why I like YS so much.

Funny thing is I've never played Chrono Chross. Chrono Trigger is one of my favourites of all time yet I have never given the sequel a try.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

http://imgur.com/gallery/6CUHHxy

Anyone still watching Charlotte ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@Technicolors

841e3d506d8c6b6f71f1d0cc68d52a4f0dcfbadf

Ah Ok. I guess I can kinda see the similarities. Haven't watched that show though so thats only from a quick image search.

I love games with soundtracks that are crazy good. its part of the reason why I like YS so much.

Funny thing is I've never played Chrono Chross. Chrono Trigger is one of my favourites of all time yet I have never given the sequel a try.

Maybe one day you'll get a chance to give it a go!~

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Looks stupid. Is it funny?

I don't know yet as I'm downloading the episodes.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

@MyInnerFred I've been on this thread for a while, but never asked to become an official member, so can i be one :P

Of course, sorry I totally missed that PM.

eb5850b8335cf174a15155d4000061d13fbc0505

@MyInnerFred I've been on this thread for a while, but never asked to become an official member, so can i be one :P

pm him about joining to be able to join

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Of course, sorry I totally missed that PM.

-kawaii snip-

No problem, and thanks :P

Already did it  <_<

didn't know but heres an early welcome so

Welcome to Heaven Society(or should i say The Hell Cult :P) (it was a quick google search but i will get a better one eventually)

post-53818-0-52449700-1440300347.gif

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I definitely will. I have been able to play a few PSOne classics that I had missed thanks to now owning a Vita.

That reminds me- Do any of you have any PSOne JRPG recommendations? I probably won't play them if they aren't a JRPG so don't bother recommending unless they are exceptional.

@Vitalius I think you have mentioned a few in the past.

Also WTF I click more reply options and I get a captcha. I complete it and it links to the forum front page.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

didn't know but heres an early welcome so

Welcome to Heaven Society(or should i say The Hell Cult :P) (it was a quick google search but i will get a better one eventually)

attachicon.gifwelcome gif.gif

Haha, thanks a lot :P

I guess I was a ninja, lurking on this thread without being an official member  :ph34r:

Haha, thanks a lot :P

I guess I was a ninja, lurking on this thread without being an official member  :ph34r:

Cooking Ninja to be correct(according to your avatar)

Spoiler